Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 971 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 830 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I never post on the SKMB and hardly ever go there. I just don't find it very interesting. Everyone I would want to talk to is here!

SK is my favorite writer and I really LOVE his work, but to me that's a given and I don't feel the need to talk about this with other SK fans. I want to talk book collecting, or at the very least, shoot the sh*t with other collectors. Can't do that on the SKMB, is my impression.
    I think that was mainly the fact that posts were "moderated" before being posted, thus a delay in the reactions. Hopefully, this will improve now.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully my car insurance covers the tow. $300 euro if they do not.
    Can't see your photo on my phone (same for many photos now over the past few weeks ... I only get a little blue square with a question mark in it. Wonder if related to that photobucket change I heard talk about), but for the car you need to get ADAC, the German equivalent of AAA. Only difference is that they provide a tremendous number of benefits (far and above AAA) at a fraction of the cost. I think the annual fee for both cars, my wife and myself, was $99. It's also good for all of Europe, not just Germany. They cover everything, and I do mean everything ... rentals,hotels, even emergency helicopter rides.

Here's a good recent article with links: http://lifelessonsmilitarywife.com/?p=3344

There's an English sign-up page too, as I recall. It's a great deal, and well worth it. I came back from Italy with my family, arrived at Hahn well after midnight during a storm, got to the car and it was dead (turns out I'd left a blinker on for two weeks). Called ADAC, got an English speaker, and got help within about 20 minutes or so, no hassles at all. One other time my car broke down, called, they came and towed me about 10 miles or so to my mechanic (rather than just the nearest one). Well worth the $99.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    but for the car you need to get ADAC, the German equivalent of AAA.
    Thanks. We had a fun time finding a tow truck that we could pay with a CC. The first one that came out (after waiting two hours) only would take an EC (?) card.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I found out the hard way my first time over there by getting stranded in the mountains in Austria driving an antique Mercedes (I think I've told this story here before). The tow trucks back then didn't accept CC at all, it cost me all of the Schilings I had on me (I had been driving to Vienna for a Christmas market). I ended up stuck in this little village for a week while they sent out for parts. Had no money or anything for thr first three days because it was a weekend, the banks were closed, and the nearest ATM was a trainride away. The only hotel in town, which was closed, opened up just for me and let me stay even though I couldn't pay up front (they also did not take credit card).

Good life lesson ... always have ADAC in Europe.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The first one that came out (after waiting two hours) only would take an EC (?) card
    That sucks! I think EC stands for Euro Chequing, it's a Euro bank debit card, taks money right from your German bank account. I think. Could be completely totally wrong. Frank? Lauterer? Help me out here.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

and Ari scores again....... of the course the new Pope is from around his corner.... or was it his next-door neighbor?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

and Ari scores again....... of the course the new Pope is from around his corner.... or was it his next-door neighbor?
    LOL. I have to make small steps one by one if I wanna conquer the world.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If you ever felt that making a detailed listing for a few books sucks try listing 200 comic books. I'm losing it and I've just finished taking 50 photos. It's 6:35, I'm hoping to be done by midnight.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The last couple weeks my hubby, every other day or so, asks me "Are then any new boobies on TDT.org?"

What does that say about this forum? LOL
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    The last couple weeks my hubby, every other day or so, asks me "Are then any new boobies on TDT.org?"

That this forum is a Hoot errrrrrrrs.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Apple TV was down, found a new DNS number for it and now it's alive again! Hooray.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Helena is growing

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember holding my son like that seems like yesterday, but he is almost 22 now. Very beautiful, and a nice Duma Key tie-in.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great picture Ari!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, Ari! It's truly amazing how fast they grow!

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy smokes! She is growing so quickly Ari.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ari, she is so adorable. Proud pappa!!
    Christine

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, she is so adorable. Proud pappa!!
    Can't say it much better!!! Congrats, Ari!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah Ari,

as a grouchy 53 year old bachelor that's only lived with dogs for the past 35 years.... I'm required by law to hate all kids and quiche.

But if I ever decided to ignore local and state old fart ordinances... your cute kiddo sure looks like a sweetie.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Baby! Cute kid!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered one of my objectives for this year on January 3rd from a Bookstore located in England.

Today, March 16th, it didn't arrive yet.

Getting nervous.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post

That this forum is a Hoot errrrrrrrs.
    LOL Coulro, good one.
    Christine

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful people!
    Thank you for the update Ari.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Helena is growing

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Cook!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 971 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 430 830 ... LastLast