Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 971 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 816 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, here is a link in case anyone wants to see the typewriter used in the shining.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

damn, it worked! I used what they said was their "forum code" and just posted it directly into the post.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've been using Photobucket, but since they changed a while ago, it's harder to use.
    You can opt to go back to the old version of Photobucket. I did that a couple of weeks ago and it is much easier.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is another picture. If anyone is interested in me posting more, then Mr. Flagg can advise me on the proper place to display them.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've been using Photobucket, but since they changed a while ago, it's harder to use.
    You can opt to go back to the old version of Photobucket. I did that a couple of weeks ago and it is much easier.
    I'll have to try that!

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Killbourne, Puting them up here should be cool. He can always easily move them if he feels somewhere else is more appropriate.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

that typewriter is very cool !!!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Well, here is a link in case anyone wants to see the typewriter used in the shining.

damn, it worked! I used what they said was their "forum code" and just posted it directly into the post.
    I used to repair Adler typewriters (and many other brands)

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool photos, killbourne!

Glad to see you got the hang of posting photos. I use Photobucket. It seems to continually get more complicated.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of photos, here's one I took on Friday night...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Cool photos, killbourne!

Glad to see you got the hang of posting photos. I use Photobucket. It seems to continually get more complicated.
    Yeah, thats why im glad that I went with the suggestion to go with imagshack. Easy so far.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

...I recently went to the STANLEY KUBRICK exhibit at LACMA, and was going to post some if anyone was interested.
    After seeing your photos upthread, I had to google "LACMA." Now I want to go too!

http://www.lacma.org/art/exhibition/stanley-kubrick
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

...I recently went to the STANLEY KUBRICK exhibit at LACMA, and was going to post some if anyone was interested.
    After seeing your photos upthread, I had to google "LACMA." Now I want to go too!

It cost $20 per person, and that gets you access to the kubrick and the rest of the museum for the whole time your there. They have designated times that you can go inside, once inside the kubrick exhibit, you can come and go as you please for the rest of the day.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It cost $20 per person, and that gets you access to the kubrick and the rest of the museum for the whole time your there. They have designated times that you can go inside, once inside the kubrick exhibit, you can come and go as you please for the rest of the day.
    I might have to map the distance between that museum and the bookshop holding the Owen King signing in April (being discussed in another thread).

Country
    Country Flag

I might have to map the distance between that museum and the bookshop holding the Owen King signing in April (being discussed in another thread).
    Where is that going to be held at? I know he is going to be signing some extras for Riverrun.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where is that going to be held at? I know he is going to be signing some extras for Riverrun.
    Post # 2431
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...541#post753541

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of photos, here's one I took on Friday night...

How was the show? Details, man. Details!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    How was the show? Details, man. Details!!! LOL
    It was so good that we never exhaled...

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A
    Is Chutes and Ladders like the pc version of Snakes & Ladders then?.
    The Americans call this game "Chutes and Ladders". (With pictures of chutes instead of snakes). Everyone else calls it Snakes and Ladders. I think the Americans were afraid their kids would be afraid of snakes. (The kids might shoot them with daddy's assault rifle).
    I've never heard of Snakes and Ladders ... why on earth would you be sliding down snakes?!

No assault rifle concerns in this house; I would only have to worry about a 1700's African Kabyle, a 15th/16th century Italian Cinqueada, a Congolese spear, a 19th century cavalry sabre, various bladed african weapons, and maybe getting wacked by a Dhal shield or two. All in all, I feel pretty safe. I love firing me an M60, M302, M16, M9, Gau-5, and M870 (all of which I was qualified on in the military), but I don't see a need for them in my home ... or anyone else's for that matter. But that's just me ... I know the damage they can do.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=George at C-Springs;753696]A
    I would only have to worry about a 1700's African Kabyle, a 15th/16th century Italian Cinqueada, a Congolese spear, a 19th century cavalry sabre, various bladed african weapons, and maybe getting wacked by a Dhal shield or two. .
    Any chance you could post a picture?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, can do, have photos of everything from last move on a drive somewhere ... will fire up the computer and post them in a bit. You'll like the Kabyle, the stock is all inlaid with ivory.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 971 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 816 ... LastLast