Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 972 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, off to brave downtown and get crabs now.
    Christine

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A bottle of 1800 Anejo for him, a box of See's chocolates for her. Done.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    A bottle of 1800 Anejo for him, a box of See's chocolates for her. Done.
    Bold move!! Well done, I daresay!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My nephew is a 20 year old Marine. At the moment he's in Oman (Just across the Gulf of Oman from Iran) He sent this picture as part of his Christmas Card -- "Christmas in Oman".

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Makes you wonder if he was taking pics of the Camels & the Beach or the Topless sunbathers..... Feet on the ground, toes in the sand, Christmas on the beach, topless sunbathers ..... Camels? What Camels..... Priceless!!!

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wishing your nephew, and all our troops, a safe Christmas!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Godspeed, Dick!!!! And a very merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Your family will always be in my heart!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I begin my Kwanza celebration on Wednesday.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Christmas, everyone!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

John

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

(Patrick, I can't believe how big your daughter has gotten!)
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas everybody!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A gift appeared which will add to my Christmas spirit....
    I opened a drawer of the music cabinet that my small Victrolla sits on and found the copy of "The New Lieutenants Rap"
    which I have been seaching for over the past dozen or so months. It was in this drawer all that time time right in front of me.
    I was trying to find it all this time to confirm if it was one of the signed & numbered ones. As it turned out the drawer contained
    both a signed numbered copy and an unsigned copy. To my increased amazement I found the number matches my DT limiteds number.
    I has driven me crazy for so long that it feels so good to have found and I had to share with someone...... so I shout Merry Christmas here..
    Hoping you all find joys this holiday as thrilling as my find tonight.
    Jim

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jim. A VERY Merry Christmas indeed.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks, John... A question for you to confirm something I realized...
    The unsigned, unnumbered has info that states it came from Michael Alpert.
    This would lead me to believe this is one of the 24 proof states of NLR.
    Are you familiar with this?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't own one, but if I remember correctly, I've read that these were numbered (via Roman numerals, if I'm not mistaken) and had a letter signed by Alpert. I know there are some unnumbered, unsigned copies out there too. I could be mistaken about all this, though.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy holidays everybody, stay safe and warm.

A gift appeared which will add to my Christmas spirit....
    That's a helluva Victrola ya got there Jim, I'd keep it!

Ummmmmm ... taken out of context (I hope), I'd say come up with a better plan
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas everyone.....

Brian...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas to all my dear fellow forum members!

Jim, the proof version comes with a written/numbered statement by Michael Alpert. Mr. Rabbit Trick has a pic of the letter on his collection website:

I own an unsigned/unnumbered copy that has 'out of series copy' written in pencil on the copyright page. I don't know if the proof version has a written statement in the booklet itself.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Ummmmmm ... taken out of context (I hope), I'd say come up with a better plan
    Trying out my hand at crab bisque today, was wondering if anyone would comment on that, I thought about how it would sound after I was half way to the fish shop.
    Christine

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ricky, I agree. Sometimes I can't believe how quickly she's growing - same for her big brothers.

Jim, congratulations on your awesome find in your very own home!

Country
    Country Flag

Took 3.5 hours but I got the crab bisque done, not bad at all, but the recipe needs a little tweaking to make it great.

Need to find a place here with uncooked crab, that will help alot.
    Christine

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Nice Xmas surprise, Explorer!
    There were 24 numbered unsigned (by king) proofs that also had a letter from Michael Alpert.
    But there are an unknown number of "out of series" copies floating around that are not signed, but are also not numbered as one of the 24 proofs.
    Sounds like you have one of the out of series copies that is not one of the 24 numbered proofs.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks, John... A question for you to confirm something I realized...
    The unsigned, unnumbered has info that states it came from Michael Alpert.
    This would lead me to believe this is one of the 24 proof states of NLR.
    Are you familiar with this?
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Haven Fund is here!!!!! Get on board folks!!! Lotsa cool items coming!!! And the "Widget" is Live!!!!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ven-Foundation

Bomber, "The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" is preparing a new 2013 Pic for you all!!! Be here for his "Unveiling" 1/1/13!!!!

In the meantime, The "Paypal" Widget is live!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 972 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast