Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 972 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 726 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity . I can't put it down

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought some of that new powdered water...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have just finished moving all of my work stuff into a new office, an acual office of my own! Start the new job on Monday ... can't wait!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    this is really good for diluting the blue whitewash!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    this is really good for diluting the blue whitewash!!
    No matter how much you may dislike pickles, it is the only thing you can do with cucumbers!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I always though American "pickles" were gerkins, not cucumbers?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Though" from a Scotsman? Really? William Wallace is turning over in his grave about now!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    "Though" from a Scotsman? Really? William Wallace is turning over in his grave about now!!!!! LOL
    He's dead?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I'm reading a book about anti-gravity . I can't put it down
    I like this one.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    I was tempted to download it, then I thought naa have to see it on big screen like!.
    Going to see it on Monday. Taking my 11 year old nephew as my "excuse". I'm more excited than he is!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I going to the new Cowboys Stadium tonight. Thankfully NOT for a sporting event or the current country star du jour. We'll be seeing a simulcast of Mozart's Magic Flute being done live at the Winspear Opera House about 20 miles away from the stadium. It's the first time to my knowledge that they've done something like this. So we going to a large performance space to watch a live event that isn't even occurring there!

If it works well, it may be a nice way to allow for "cheap" tickets to those of us that can't afford to see it in the opera house itself. Tonight's tickets were free, so that is nice too.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This is not the same thing, but your post triggered it in my mind: have you heard of Eric Whitacre (a young American composer and director, mostly for choir) and his 'virtual choir' projects?

Anyway, I hope it was nice!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually was in the 1st choir that sang the 1st prominent performance of Cloudburst, the choral piece that brought him to everyone's attention. In around 91, we sang it at Northern Arizona University from his hand-written score making cuts from it's original form down to the 8ish minute song that it is now. He came down from Las Vegas where he was studying at UNLV to work with us on it. He is literally just barely 1 month older than I am. I don't know why I don't have the same fame & fortune! Oh, yeah, I can't write glorious music.

Also, more recently sang the first performance of his men's chorus arrangement of Lux Aurumque at a high performance for the Command Performance put on every year by TITAS, the Dallas group that brings in nationally known dance companies. The New York Black Dance Company is who danced to our performance, I think.

So, yeah, I know Eric Whitacre better than most, although just because I played a small role in the beautiful music that he wrote.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Groceries, laundry, dishes, vehicle cleaning, all done today and it's only 12:30! Hooray I think this may be a record or something.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It makes me tired thinking about that! Just got back from walking the dog, with the rain we may aswell have jumped in the pond, we were soaked!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

TCCBodhi, that is awesome! My girlfriend is going to perform some of his works (among which Lux Aurumque) with one of the choirs she sings in. I don't sing (I'm a guitar player) but I love choral music!

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the ruthless self-promotion, but I've got nothing to sell here other than something I'm proud of. The TCC part of my name comes from the Turtle Creek Chorale, a (mainly) gay choir based here in Dallas. I've been singing with them for 11 years now. I didn't find a public video of us singing any Eric Whitacre pieces, but here is one of my favorites that is out there. It's Franz Biebl's Ave Maria performed in Barcelona in the 110 degree Santa Maria Del Pi.

http://youtu.be/F9rNWxOt01U

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am very proud of my wife for receiving her masters however now the consolidated student loan has become due...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Currently re-reading ON WRITING.. and i forgot that Steve wrote in it "I preinted four dozen copies of a new story, an original called "The invasion of the Star Creatures", and sold all but four or five."

So there were plenty out there...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Were,maybe. How many people would keep something like that though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I am very proud of my wife for receiving her masters however now the consolidated student loan has become due...
    defer...been doing that myself.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    There is talk about a "bailout". Hope that goes through.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how many of you pay attention to the news, but the FBI caught five anarchists who planned on blowing up a bridge near Cleveland last night. The bridge that was targeted is about a mile from my home.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I don't know how many of you pay attention to the news, but the FBI caught five anarchists who planned on blowing up a bridge near Cleveland last night. The bridge that was targeted is about a mile from my home.

John
    Going to go look that up now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thankfully your Proofs are safe. All kidding aside, I am glad they culprits were caught.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 972 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 726 ... LastLast