Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 972 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 24289

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Was it a strength issues ... or .....
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Jeremy, check post #2799 of this thread
    thats brilliant!

I finally got the results of my final year... i got 82% tothe dissertation+presentation... I got 77% for the whole year so i pass with a distinction : "Good". Not far from the very good one. :-/
    I am the 6th student of the class...

So i finally finished my studies & got a permanent job straight after finishing (in an agency from the Publicis group, which is the 4th biggest advertising & marketing group in the world !)
    i am still on trial, but it couldnt be much better! (Now, the only thing that would make me more happy, would be that my girlfriend now finds a fashion designer job in Paris... and we are working on it!)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations J!

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I kind of want to see Red but feel that it might be a knock off of Expendables (which was awesome). I don't like copy cats.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jeremy!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Jeremy!

Well, speaking of school trials... I passed Organic Chemistry II (with a grade transferable to my grad school). I view this as a huge accomplishment for me. It was the first class I really had to struggle with and despite getting an 95% in the lab portion, barely managed to finish the lecture portion. I am very relived this semester is over! Next semester is smooth sailing as I am done with my eleventy billion science credits (for now) and have just to wrap up a couple of "humanities". Popular Literature (among others) is next semester. What could be easier!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

just for you guys... another christmas video from me to all my friends here.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/XPm...olidays&ref=nf

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sir B. That was seriously the funniest thing I've seen all week. The look on (what I assume is) your face was both perfect and priceless. Thanks for the laugh!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    I kind of want to see Red but feel that it might be a knock off of Expendables (which was awesome). I don't like copy cats.
    Actually, they don't have much in common. And Red is based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_(comics)

the comics of the same name. Check that link out.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Gay

Okay, so I braved the very cold temperatures here in Pennsylvania early this morning and got up to watch the Lunar Eclipse. It was very cool and I'm glad I made the effort.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on that, Pam. As I expected, we were completely cloud-covered the entire night. Even if I'd stayed up, I wouldn't have been able to see a thing! At least, we didn't get much snow.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Here, the eclipse was obscured by clouds and snow.

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, that's really too bad - it was amazing. My view ended with a copper look at totality, but a lot of people saw a blood red moon there. It was a great event, and I'm glad I set the alarm.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@Sir_Boome : the video doesnt work?

I am always amazed by the book designs shown on this blog : http://booketing.blogspot.com/
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It works for me.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Worked for me too. Great!

John

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    @Sir_Boome : the video doesnt work?

I am always amazed by the book designs shown on this blog : http://booketing.blogspot.com/

HMMM. works for me too....perhaps your filter is blocking it because it shows me doing it doggy style?

It's ‎10:40 am...
    In my robe...just now sitting down to work at home...
    great mug of coffee accessorized with a dollop of Bailey's...
    yummy homemade pecan praline begging my tongue to caress it's silky sweet contours....
    window open, clean air painting the room with freshness...

high today on Dec 21st.... 82, low 57 ...
    I do love living in austin texas this time of year.

(BTW...cancun mexico is 80/62)

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry - Braggart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's effing cold here! About to hit the high for the day at 36 degrees!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To My Politically-Correct Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. (Not to imply that “America” is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only “America” in the Western Hemisphere.) Also, this wish is made to everyone without regard to the race, gender, age, political affiliation, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My non-Politically-correct Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    To My Politically-Correct Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. (Not to imply that “America” is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only “America” in the Western Hemisphere.) Also, this wish is made to everyone without regard to the race, gender, age, political affiliation, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My non-Politically-correct Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    That is good and right back atcha!! LOL

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post

It's effing cold here! About to hit the high for the day at 36 degrees!
    Yeah I got that beat, it's been -7c here in England, which is like 19f. Normally it doesn't go below freezing point!.

Such a pain, our country doesn't have the infrastructure for it so everything stops, especially as the snow still hasn't cleared. Woke up this morning and the car wouldn't start, which didn't matter as I couldn't even get the gate open anyway, then I notice the damn milk was frozen to the sodding doorstep and later on the heater packed in, then I had to go and help my Dad at his flats as the pipes had all frozen up. So hours later I get back and the sink is full of water that isn't draining anywhere so I thought well it can flaming well stay there and went upstairs to chill out on the iPad. Only I shit myself because the pad isn't working either, five minutes later it decides to come back to life albeit with a rapidly draining battery.

I'm not having no nonsense around the house tomorrow, nope, I'm gonna take a stroll into town and get a few shots of the frozen harbour - never known the harbour to be frozen over, what's all that about!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tim, I hated upper division Organic Chemistry. Congrats on doing so well!

I went outside about quarter 'til midnight to check out the lunar eclipse. The sky was completely clouded over. Drat.

Merry Christmas, Dick.

Pete, good luck until you can thaw out.

Terry, you are a great dancer, but please, for your own safety, beware the Low Dogs in Black Sombreros!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Cloysterpete;580472]
    Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post

then I notice the damn milk was frozen to the sodding doorstep and later on the heater packed in
    oh my.... my dad was a milk delivery man back in the 1950's, but he was pretty much one of the last of that breed here in the USA.

milk frozen to the doorstep, love it.

sounds pretty cold... it is going to get a bit cold on christmas here, the low might be down to 32 F.

low dogs in black sombreros...

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    Actually, they don't have much in common. And Red is based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_(comics)

the comics of the same name. Check that link out.
    Thank you for the link! Although the plot is different, they are still bringing in a lot of old hollywood types , which is what they did in Expendables. I feel better about watching it though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 972 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast