Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 952 of 971 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 950 951 952 953 954 962 ... LastLast
Results 23,776 to 23,800 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Sounds like it was a real bad one. Hope the clean up goes well. I will be thinking about you.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Glad to hear you're safe, Kris, but very sorry to hear your new home got hit so hard. I hope you can get clean, get some sleep, and start rebuilding as soon as possible.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Safe is the thing. You can always rebuild.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

As long as the family are well, the rest doesn't really matter. Best wishes on the clean up.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

We have a Florida trip that we planned in MARCH. We are supposed to fly down there next week.

Of course this week there is a hurricane headed straight for Tampa Bay. The first one in like 70 years.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    We have a Florida trip that we planned in MARCH. We are supposed to fly down there next week.

Of course this week there is a hurricane headed straight for Tampa Bay. The first one in like 70 years.
    1921.. OVER a 100 years. Thats scary...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As I've always said, NASA kicks asteroid.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Figures. The one time we decide to take a vacation in October...

We should've planned a trip to Vegas instead.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Figures. The one time we decide to take a vacation in October...

We should've planned a trip to Vegas instead.
    true eh... weather is a constant there if anything!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Any Florida peeps in Ian's eyesight, STAY SAFE!
    Thanks.

It struck the other coast earlier today as a Cat-4.

Luckily I'm on the other coast. We are getting some wind and a lot of rain. Flooding is an issue most everywhere since Florida is so flat.

They are saying the St. John's river will flood. Maybe even a major or historical flood. It depends on how fast the storm moves.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just north of Brian and we are supposed to get over 20" of rain tonight.
    I've been through many hurricanes but this seems like the wettest!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    I'm just north of Brian and we are supposed to get over 20" of rain tonight.
    I've been through many hurricanes but this seems like the wettest!
    You'll feel it more than I will. Stay safe.

Country
    Country Flag

Ian is now a tropical storm. Still plenty of rain to come. Most is past me now though.

Eye of the storm...

Expected to become a hurricane again and hit South Carolina.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Today is my birthday, oh joy I did yell,
    I think that I’ll go get a nice root canal!

A three-sixty scan and three X-Rays later,
    “Your tooth is so bad I don’t think I can save her!”

“Your body is eating that tooth from inside,”
    The endodontist he said with great pride.

“Sorry there fella, you’re just outa’ lucks,
    and by the way, that’ll be four hundred bucks!”

Across the parking lot and to the oral surgeon,
    To add to my credit card more of a burden.
    “We’ll yank that old tooth out next Tuesday at 10:30,
    while you’re snoozing after having counted backwards from thirty.”

Alas dear friends that is my tale of woe,
    It happened more or less exactly so.
    ‘stead of using that money to buy some nice frills,
    I must use it to listen to hair-raising drills!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Did you just rhyme 30 with thirty?

Guilty as charged, I thought no one would notice!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Guilty as charged, I thought no one would notice!
    You should have made the time 2:30.

(Tooth hurty - geddit? - I'll get my hat....)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

I'll call the oral surgeon immediately and change the appointment time!
    Reality must bend over for Art, no matter how much it hurts!

BTW -- good one, Simon!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps the USA should consider annexing Russia.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Rare King group has a poll up. It’s 50/50 with over a 100 votes so far. The new BINC fairy tale is stamped and hand numbered 1/100. So comparing to many limiteds out there like FDNS 1/100 and foilio misery/shining etc….. it could be considered a limited. I’m after one as I collect these sort of things…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Putin is bat shit crazy. His recent 37 minute diatribe was not only disturbing, but a clear warning to the West that he is delusional and will stop at nothing short of a defeat (Hitler...the Japanese Emperor)

The USA should immediately annex Russia.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Putin is bat shit crazy. His recent 37 minute diatribe was not only disturbing, but a clear warning to the West that he is delusional and will stop at nothing short of a defeat (Hitler...the Japanese Emperor)

The USA should immediately annex Russia.
    Can you please annex France too whilst you're at it?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

That made me laugh but then I felt bad.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not for nothing but, you all realize that fucking nut has a "Nuclear Football" in his hands and around 27,000 missiles if he should get the "Heebie Jeebies". Its scary that in recent years we as a rave have allowed such unstable human beings access to the means to destroy the entire race!!!

Sadly, we have no one to blame but ourselves (as an entire race) for allowing this too happen. Putin may just be crazy enough to just say "Fuck it" and push the button if push comes to shove. Certainly, the Ukraine should be afraid. Real afraid.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 952 of 971 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 950 951 952 953 954 962 ... LastLast