Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 941 of 971 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 939 940 941 942 943 951 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,525 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Voted
    Thanks man. Means a lot. I really hope he just gets in the top 10. I love the little guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey guys, my dog is like my world (that and my books/art)... I put him in a contest and he is doing REALLY well. It only takes a second... if anyone wants to spare some time. You just click the link, search INDY and clic the thumbs up. That simple. Thanks

https://www.iheartradio.ca/move/hali...IIDYyccNT2mH_A
    I voted for him too.

You're lucky I don't live in Canada or I'd enter Mr. Lucky and you'd have some competition.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey guys, my dog is like my world (that and my books/art)... I put him in a contest and he is doing REALLY well. It only takes a second... if anyone wants to spare some time. You just click the link, search INDY and clic the thumbs up. That simple. Thanks

https://www.iheartradio.ca/move/hali...IIDYyccNT2mH_A
    I voted for him too.

You're lucky I don't live in Canada or I'd enter Mr. Lucky and you'd have some competition.

Thank you and my goodness your pup is cute!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I guess nobody really expected it, and they went fast.
    Although, I guess it may makes sense. The book was officially released a little more than a year ago, so I guess the publisher thought it was time to clear up the extra copies they may have had in case of lost complaints... and they put them up?

Hoping you got one as it said

I got an updated email this morning wanting ok for postage - 48 pounds!!!! I am shocked. I guess I'm used to Book depository or the others that don't charge postage. Anyway even with postage cheaper than secondary market I guess.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, sad news indeed here in the, Merlin homestead. Our 16 yr old Beagle "Bronx Bomber" the former "Haven Fund Wonder Dog" is in bad shape! His hips are disintegrating and he has "Fatty Deposits" throughout as well as an infection. He went to the Vet today and thankfully the Doc said it wasn't time yet (Thank God) and prescribed a few meds. He wants to see him again in ten days to reassess his condition. We all love this dog very much and he's a integral part of the family. My father, who passed away a year and a half ago had one of his brothers (Duke) and a sister (Roxy) as well. Duke is doing okay so far but alas, Roxy passed away a couple years ago. Bomber and Duke are the last of the litter that was born right on my lap!!! LOL

Of course losing, Bomber would be a huge blow to the family even with my kids all grown. My two grandson's love the guy a ton as well. It's very hard watching him do the things he has always done with such increased difficulty. I've been fortunate to date in that I've never had to make that "decision" before. Indy and Heidi both passed on their own in the night. However, you definitely have to consider the quality of life and the dog can't exactly describe his pain on a scale of 1 to 10. We've all decided to give him all the care and pampering we can (he takes his meds wrapped in roast beef) and see what the Vet says in 10 days. Man, you wouldn't believe how sad and difficult the situation is right now. He was "King" of the house in a lot of ways and I spoiled the living shit out of him. He helped me a great deal during my "Health Issues" sticking by my side at all times. I don't know what I'm gonna do. The situation deteriorated rather swiftly to the point we are currently at with his health. I'd appreciate all the good thoughts and wishes I can get for him.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sorry to hear about Bomber (great name for a dog).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oh man, sad news indeed here in the, Merlin homestead. Our 16 yr old Beagle "Bronx Bomber" the former "Haven Fund Wonder Dog" is in bad shape! His hips are disintegrating and he has "Fatty Deposits" throughout as well as an infection. He went to the Vet today and thankfully the Doc said it wasn't time yet (Thank God) and prescribed a few meds. He wants to see him again in ten days to reassess his condition. We all love this dog very much and he's a integral part of the family. My father, who passed away a year and a half ago had one of his brothers (Duke) and a sister (Roxy) as well. Duke is doing okay so far but alas, Roxy passed away a couple years ago. Bomber and Duke are the last of the litter that was born right on my lap!!! LOL

Of course losing, Bomber would be a huge blow to the family even with my kids all grown. My two grandson's love the guy a ton as well. It's very hard watching him do the things he has always done with such increased difficulty. I've been fortunate to date in that I've never had to make that "decision" before. Indy and Heidi both passed on their own in the night. However, you definitely have to consider the quality of life and the dog can't exactly describe his pain on a scale of 1 to 10. We've all decided to give him all the care and pampering we can (he takes his meds wrapped in roast beef) and see what the Vet says in 10 days. Man, you wouldn't believe how sad and difficult the situation is right now. He was "King" of the house in a lot of ways and I spoiled the living shit out of him. He helped me a great deal during my "Health Issues" sticking by my side at all times. I don't know what I'm gonna do. The situation deteriorated rather swiftly to the point we are currently at with his health. I'd appreciate all the good thoughts and wishes I can get for him.
    Sorry to hear that Bill. If you do need to make that decision there are services that will do it in home. This is one my family used several years ago. Phoenix based. https://happyendingseuthanasia.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Bill I've been where you're at. Until the vet said to us that we were keeping him alive for us, not him. It's devastating, but he comes first.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

As curly said, we’ve been there before too (3x now) and it sucks ass every time. One of the hardest decisions you’ll make but you will know when it’s best. In the meantime, keep feeding the “King” roast beef and enjoy every moment!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that, Bill. Hope there's still time to share with him.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Weird experience as I was driving this evening. I looked down at my odometer and it showed my mileage as 191919 and as I saw that, the next song that played on my Spotify was “Gunslinger” by Ricky Warwick. Had to share as I thought it was a strange coincidence.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely odd !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My computer was in the shop for 6 days and my head's already spinning trying to catch up!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like I joined that message board exactly 15 years ago today !

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seems like I joined that message board exactly 15 years ago today !

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy 15th anniversary.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quality time
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just realized I also joined 15 years ago just two weeks ago
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Just realized I also joined 15 years ago just two weeks ago
    Quite a few people joined at/before the launch in 2007, including myself. I was just a lowly member then, but aspired to help build and grow the site. Post DTVII, the site has evolved into what it is today.

I joined May 1, 2007, and was the 50th person to register.

Country
    Country Flag

So happy 15 you guys too

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I like my brownies medium rare.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like my hamburgers medium rare.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If I hear the "word" gigillionaire one more time, I am going to scream.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I guess nobody really expected it, and they went fast.
    Although, I guess it may makes sense. The book was officially released a little more than a year ago, so I guess the publisher thought it was time to clear up the extra copies they may have had in case of lost complaints... and they put them up?

Hoping you got one as it said

I got an updated email this morning wanting ok for postage - 48 pounds!!!! I am shocked. I guess I'm used to Book depository or the others that don't charge postage. Anyway even with postage cheaper than secondary market I guess.
    Got book today - where is it supposed to be signed? I don't think this one is. And the name on the box was wrong - address right, but name wrong. Not happy.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread
Page 941 of 971 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 939 940 941 942 943 951 ... LastLast