Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 971 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 ... LastLast
Results 23,126 to 23,150 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Just watched The Truman Show for about the tenth time over the years.

Man that film freaks the hell out of me! Every time.
    I was watching The Dead Pool the other night and didn't realize Carrey was in that also.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Today my youngest daughter got vaccined. Tomorrow my other daughter has her appointment.

Today is a very happy day for me

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Today my youngest daughter got vaccined. Tomorrow my other daughter has her appointment.

Today is a very happy day for me

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news, Ari!

John

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I love this guy's channel, great storyteller. His subject matter is usually far darker but this is just a crazy life story I had never heard of...

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I love this guy's channel, great storyteller. His subject matter is usually far darker but this is just a crazy life story I had never heard of...

Love Mr. Ballen’s channel, too…he has a way of communicating a story that’s so compelling and listenable.

If you want a couple other channels like his (though his is the best), check out Fascinating Horror and Thoughty2.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That was very entertaining.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

His uploads are addictive. I've watched several over the course of the past few weeks. He would have made a great Professor. It's seems Netflix may have taken an interest too.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Happy birthday Simon Le Bon!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween.

speechless....

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays when I was a kid. But more and more as I've gotten older I've started to realize it's just not the same anymore. I still like the 'idea' of Halloween but anymore it's become way more trouble that what it's worth IMO.

My birthday is the 21st so when I was a kid for my birthday I'd grab a few of my friends and my parents would pile us all into their suburban and we'd hit 4 or 5 haunted houses around town in a single night. I have many, many great stories and memories from those trips.

These days there might be one single haunted house in our town. And it's like $30 per person.

Then I loved getting dressed up and trick or treating on Halloween night. I'd see dozens of other kids out walking around on every single street.

Last night trick or treating was only from 5:30 - 7:30 and we got maybe 30 kids total all night long. A least half of them were being driven around in cars rather than walking. My wife and I started out sitting on our front porch but people kept bypassing our house for some reason so we moved to the end of our driveway and froze our butts off.

We didn't really put any decorations up because quite simply, we just didn't have any time. We've been busy every single weekend doing other things. In some years we've taken an old camping screen room and blacked it out from the inside to make like a little haunted room with strobe lights and a fog machine and stuff but I didn't even do that this year either. Seemed like a lot of work for just 2 hours and 20 kids.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

But if you don't do it and nobody else does it, then today's kids won't have those happy memories. Halloween is the only holiday I care about, because it's all about making an evening fun for children; no presents, no big meals, no pressure, just fun.

Even though it was 34 degrees, foggy as hell, with a breeze, and COLD, I still set up yesterday afternoon, took me maybe four hours. First kid showed around 5:30 and I was tearing down by 8. I counted maybe 40 or so children all together, from babies to teenagers. I was successful in that I had screamers, runners, ones that wouldn't even come on the porch, and even the teen tough guy who got made fun of by his friends for jumping.

My daughter and her friend went around the neighborhoods with my wife and her friend, they said our house was by far the scariest and best decorated because it was the ONLY one; nobody else had up more than a skeleton, scarecrow or some pumpkins. THAT really sucks for the kids I think, but at the same time I hope I gave them a few of those good memories for when they're old and grumpy ... I'll be that "Except for this one house which was always decorated and that always scared the crap outta me, and it was so cool!".

If you want kids today to have the same great memories of Halloween that you do, you can't say it's not worth the trouble of setting up ... you've got to put in the time and effort like the adults did when you were a kid!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ummmmmmm..........

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    But if you don't do it and nobody else does it, then today's kids won't have those happy memories. Halloween is the only holiday I care about, because it's all about making an evening fun for children; no presents, no big meals, no pressure, just fun.

Even though it was 34 degrees, foggy as hell, with a breeze, and COLD, I still set up yesterday afternoon, took me maybe four hours. First kid showed around 5:30 and I was tearing down by 8. I counted maybe 40 or so children all together, from babies to teenagers. I was successful in that I had screamers, runners, ones that wouldn't even come on the porch, and even the teen tough guy who got made fun of by his friends for jumping.

My daughter and her friend went around the neighborhoods with my wife and her friend, they said our house was by far the scariest and best decorated because it was the ONLY one; nobody else had up more than a skeleton, scarecrow or some pumpkins. THAT really sucks for the kids I think, but at the same time I hope I gave them a few of those good memories for when they're old grumpy ... I'll be that "Except for this one house which was always decorated and that always scared the crap outta me, and it was so cool!".

If you want kids today to have the same great memories of Halloween that you do, you can't say it's not worth the trouble of setting up ... you've got to put in the time effort like the adults did when you were a kid!
    My biggest complaint is there are no kids anymore. Like I said we got maybe 30 kids and I think that count is high. Everyone does the trunk or treat things now. Which I get, it's easier to walk your kid around a parking lot or a church and just load up on candy that way instead of walking around the neighborhood. But I still miss the old way.

If nothing else, we have a seasonal site at a campgrounds and do a Halloween weekend in the summer where we can set everything up and pass out candy then. I wish they would do it in Sept/Oct instead of August but apparently I'm alone in that thinking...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Disembodied foot. Why, what did you think it was?

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What my husband and I did to our yard for last night. Had around 300 kids show up.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My biggest complaint is there are no kids anymore. Like I said we got maybe 30 kids and I think that count is high. Everyone does the trunk or treat things now. Which I get, it's easier to walk your kid around a parking lot or a church and just load up on candy that way instead of walking around the neighborhood. But I still miss the old way.

If nothing else, we have a seasonal site at a campgrounds and do a Halloween weekend in the summer where we can set everything up and pass out candy then. I wish they would do it in Sept/Oct instead of August but apparently I'm alone in that thinking...
    When we moved here in 2011 we chose this neighborhood specifically because there were so many kids for our kids to play with, they had so many friends. Now 10 years later our two are the only ones left, all the others have grown or moved away and people in the neighborhood are either old or young with babies. That happens; it's never what you remember as a kid. It's also not the same world as forty or fifty years ago; I wouldn't let my daughter go out trick-or-treating by herself like I did as a kid, no way.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What my husband and I did to our yard for last night. Had around 300 kids show up.
    Dude, that is AWESOME. You win Halloween!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

WOW.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

WOW.
    Ditto.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Ummmmmmm..........

I was laughing my ass off at your post…….didn’t see it at first but I’m pretty sure I saw what you saw and it wasn’t a foot! Lol
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

WOW.
    Ditto.
    Simply outstanding!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 926 of 971 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 ... LastLast