Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 972 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 24293

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, are there any Quickbooks pros out there that could spend some time on the phone with me to work through a few things?

PM me

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A short promotional video starring my girlfriend during the first 40 seconds

[ame="<div align="center">
    <table class="tborder" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="400" style="margin:10px 0">
    <thead>
    <tr>
    <td class="tcat" colspan="2" style="text-align:center">
    <a href="" title="You Tube" target="_blank">You Tube</a>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="panelsurround" align="center"object width="425" height="350"param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bU7xwBDLFKI"/paramembed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bU7xwBDLFKI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent"/embed/object/td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table/div>"]YouTube- Algicoat[/ame]

(I hope it's the right clip, I'm typing this on my iPod and the browser doesn't support Flash)

My girlfriend is actually involved in algae research by the way - in fact, she designed and built the bioreactor seen in the beginning

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A short promotional video starring my girlfriend during the first 40 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU7xwBDLFKI

(I hope it's the right clip, I'm typing this on my iPod and the browser doesn't support Flash)

My girlfriend is actually involved in algae research by the way - in fact, she designed and built the bioreactor seen in the beginning

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's the wrong clip. It's you both in the bedroom!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Country
    Country Flag

you naughty rabbit, you!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not understand a single word of that video clip, but the green liquid they're working with in the lab reminded me of the movie, "Reanimator."

Biomieg, get out while you still can!

Country
    Country Flag

by the way, I didn't know that Jeremy (Herbert West on this forum) is a mad scientist in his spare time? (see the blurb on the video pic you posted)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    by the way, I didn't know that Jeremy (Herbert West on this forum) is a mad scientist in his spare time? (see the blurb on the video pic you posted)
    Then you sir have not read enough Lovecraft and should remedy that situation posthaste.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

héhé!

You really have to read Lovecraft then!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The graphic novel of THE DARK TOWER (#7, in France), have recently changed of publisher (the former one was a new publisher managed by Panini & Soleil)
    According to Panini which will publish it... the publication is postponed : to an unknown date... :-(
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The graphic novel of THE DARK TOWER (#7, in France), have recently changed of publisher (the former one was a new publisher managed by Panini & Soleil)
    According to Panini which will publish it... the publication is postponed : to an unknown date... :-(

Oh, that's stinks !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Last time I went to bed at 4am after dealing with the mess a virus did in my Win Xp.

Guess I'll be moving to Windows 7 today.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Last time I went to bed at 4am after dealing with the mess a virus did in my Win Xp.

Guess I'll be moving to Windows 7 today.
    Windows 7 rocks.

Ari.....don't do an upgrade, do a clean install. You won't regret it.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

For Valentine, we went to a restaurant called "In the dark".... in which it was PITCH BLACK!
    Was a good experience !

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it was pitch black, (and quiet) how can you be sure you were sitting with your girlfriend?

Country
    Country Flag

It wasnt quiet at all though... but I know ;-)

For those that could be interested, there is one in London... and one will open in september in New York..

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Words aren't necesary:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vYxq0QBFPw&"]YouTube- God of War 3 - Vengeance Trailer[/ame]
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo! I just passed the test for my driving licence! For my fellow collectors in the US, the idea of obtaining your licence at the ripe age of 35 is probably a bit alien but in this crowded little country with excellent public transport, weirder things have been known to happen...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am almost 38 and have never had a license.

Congratulations!

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Savvy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

congrats! I passed last year and its great not having to rely on other people even though they were never bothered! Getting new car soon am fed up with my fiat fart box!

Just got my materials through for my open uni course that starts march. Anyone else done one of these?

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I'm Henry the VIII I am
    Henry the VIII I am, I am

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Second verse, same as the first !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm Henry the VIII I am
    Henry the VIII I am, I am

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 972 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast