Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 971 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 ... LastLast
Results 22,376 to 22,400 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I see, so as long as you're posting Liberal rhettoric and bashing the outgoing administration, you may post anywhere and for however long the conversation continues. God forbid, you do not support that agenda or post any Trump/Republican information or opinion though. In that case the predominantly Libefral membership will fall upon you like a pack of wolves to make their standpoint "Right" and genenrally speaking, refer to you and yours as less educated, uninformed, clueless idiots. That about sum it up here?
    Considering the outgoing administration led to this:

They deserve all the bashing they get.

But yes, feel free to post any Trump/Republican information you want. In fact I'll post some right now.

He has said that he isn't going to the Inauguration on January 20th.

The last president to skip his incumbent's inauguration was Andrew Johnson -- incompetent, impeached, sympathetic to Confederate traitors -- so this is pretty fitting.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Well, it doesn't state a limit and several of us spend most of our time here at Calvin's Corner, so it's kinda our place to talk about anything, including politics.

I'm intrigued by the chance of a new impeachment. Considering this government will be over in twelve days, what impact would it have?
    I see, so as long as you're posting Liberal rhettoric and bashing the outgoing administration, you may post anywhere and for however long the conversation continues. God forbid, you do not support that agenda or post any Trump/Republican information or opinion though. In that case the predominantly Libefral membership will fall upon you like a pack of wolves to make their standpoint "Right" and genenrally speaking, refer to you and yours as less educated, uninformed, clueless idiots. That about sum it up here?
    Bill, as far as I know, you can post anything you like here and I don't remember anyone saying "stop talking about politics here", no matter if it's red or blue. Of course, you might not like other opinions as everyone else but again: it's random comments and it's a great place to talk about what's going on with the world. These days, Trump and US politics is a worldwide discussion and it's natural that there are topics on this matter here. It shows we're not people that only think about buying expensive books
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Well, it doesn't state a limit and several of us spend most of our time here at Calvin's Corner, so it's kinda our place to talk about anything, including politics.

I'm intrigued by the chance of a new impeachment. Considering this government will be over in twelve days, what impact would it have?
    What did you think of what happened at the Capitol, Bill?
    I'm guessing he thinks it was Obama's fault.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else think Trump will try to start his own country? Trumplandia?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Anyone else think Trump will try to start his own country? Trumplandia?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bill, your the first person to bring up the political discussion doesn't belong here. Seems to me that liberals, conservatives, and moderates have all said something in recent days.

If I feel maybe we should move on, then I'll post numerous (non-political) things to try and steer the randomness in another direction.

Just found out that Rubies has a Pennywise "door topper"
    Kind of cool, I think !

If that may interest anybody, I've seen some on amazon and on ebay
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The guy that had a dummy hanging from his roof like in Christmas Vacation, yeah, my bro-in-law had that in his decorations this year and indeed someone called the police thinking it was a real person.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No. I'm on the Central Coast. No hotels in Napa or Sonoma county are booking "tourism" rooms.
    If you are near Monterey swing by and pick up some Alvarado Street.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

. Seems to me that liberals, conservatives, and moderates have all said something in recent days.
    Still some room for the Commies!

😃

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, how bout them Mets? trading for Frankie Lindor & Carlos Carrasco (?). Thats a whopper for the NL East and baseball!!! The new owner showing the power of his wallet. Lindor, is good for $25 Mil a year after this season,
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most of California is locked down tighter than a bugs butt, but we were able to go to one of our favorite places.

Sunset today as viewed from our patio:

My gods, I don't think I'd ever go in the house! ........well.....except to pee & poop.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So I had a little contest on the Rare King FB group. It was a talent show. Here are the finalists. WE had over a 100 entries! We did four heats and the winners of those are now going head to head. I am told King got to view these as well!!! I sent them to his agent to pass along! Super cool I thought you guys might enjoy! These are pretty original

https://youtu.be/hpN9qzPgoEQ

https://youtu.be/RpMBatAeT4g

https://youtu.be/9m1IJG6kZA0

https://youtu.be/rD0Y52BuH9E

Hope those work for you
    Luke just won the Later Proof, artwork and Artist edtions! He is a happy guy!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Well, how bout them Mets? trading for Frankie Lindor & Carlos Carrasco (?). Thats a whopper for the NL East and baseball!!! The new owner showing the power of his wallet. Lindor, is good for $25 Mil a year after this season,
    As a fan of a different ALC team, I approve of the Indians getting rid of their best players.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    As a fan of a different ALC team, I approve of the Indians getting rid of their best players.
    I wish the Cubs and Sox were good at the same time so we could get a crosstown series.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    No. I'm on the Central Coast. No hotels in Napa or Sonoma county are booking "tourism" rooms.
    I just had a pint (canned) of a collaboration between Altamont Brewing and Alvarado Street. It was a double IPA and was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I wish the Cubs and Sox were good at the same time so we could get a crosstown series.
    Well, they both managed to make the playoffs last year. Only the 3rd time they even managed that. Other 2 were 2008 and 1906

I'm not sure my BP could handle them actually facing each other in the WS though.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Although a lover of both baseball (as you well know Bill) and sunsets, I'm going to make another political post because this is the important stuff that needs to be said and understood right now (baseball isn't really important again until April 1st).

This isn't bashing or rhetoric ... well, not my rhetoric anyway.

Below are Donald Trump's own words from his "Save America" rally held immediately prior to the riots on January 6th (full transcript in link below).

"After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Of course there was much more to the rally, all of the usual stuff he says to get his followers riled up. No need to discuss that here, the efficasy of all his claims is already well-documented and widely known. It wasn't the above that made them riot, it was all the rest.

Immediately after he finished his speech and the rally ended, the crowd went straight to the Capitol and rioted, breaching the building. His words and rhetoric at the rally (all 1+ hours of it) incited the group to riot, textbook example.

Trump did not go with them, he lied in his speech above when he said he that he would. But of course the crowd didn't know that and many of his supporters likely believed he was marching and protesting with them.

Think about that for a second; they rioted and stormed the Capitol to try and stop the electoral vote thinking that President Trump was with them in doing so.

Donald Trump Pre-Riot Rally Transcript

How about them Mets.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Think about that for a second; they rioted and stormed the Capitol to try and stop the electoral vote thinking that President Trump was with them in doing so.
    Just when you think the treasonous Trump crew couldn't be any dumber, you realize they could actually have been stupid enough to think Trump would physically get dirt on his hands along with them. Wake up, ya fucking dipshits, that's why he panders to you, so you can do that stuff for him.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    I just had a pint (canned) of a collaboration between Altamont Brewing and Alvarado Street. It was a double IPA and was fantastic.

Nice! Great Minds!
    I’ve had those before and they’re really good.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of baseball and important, Tommy Lasorda has passed away at 93.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...asorda-dies-93
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Biden is a Sith Lord. AKA Chancellor Palpatine.

In-fight among yourselves. I'm going to hang out with Jerome, get shit faced, and pass out on the lawn.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

In-fight among yourselves. I'm going to hang out with Jerome, get shit faced, and pass out on the lawn.
    Is he being controlled by Jar Jar Binks?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is he being controlled by Jar Jar Binks?
    Without a doubt
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully not on that Double IPA stuff, yuck.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds more like, Zaphod Beeblebox lol I'll have another, Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster, please!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 971 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 ... LastLast