Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 900 of 971 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 898 899 900 901 902 910 950 ... LastLast
Results 22,476 to 22,500 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I hope they can find the cause of your son's headaches so he can get some treatment. That's hard on the whole family.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope your son starts to improve, Brian. I'm sure that's scary for both you and him. I've had issues with headaches in the past (got MRIs, CAT scans, etc.) but all tests turned out negative. Eventually they just went away. So I know how frustrating and anxiety-causing it is to not only be in pain/worry, but not know what's causing it. Fingers crossed that he starts to feel better and you guys get some answers.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Best to everyone’s kids and parents. And Kris’s car. Bless Bill’s wife. Lucky guy gets two rooms for his collectibles!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    FUCK. I have a brand new fucking car. An Acura TLX Tech... its so nice... 3 months old. I back up into a fuckin boulder in the MIDDLE of our driveway. Long story how it got there but the car is fucked. NICE day for me. Time to drink this weekend now.
    Perhaps you should have sprung for the backup camera.
    Speaking for myself, it didn't help.

Two days before an extended road trip, I was going through my mental to-do list, and backed the car out of my garage without opening the door first. It wasn't pretty. I knew a split second before I hit the door that I'd fucked up, and there was nothing I could do.

And it was all on me. It wasn't bad luck. Nobody put the door there without telling me. I just plain screwed up. Funny looking back on it now, but at the time I got no sympathy, and deserved none.

Sorry that happened to you, Kris. I know how it feels.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I’m feeling awful for my youngest son right now. He’s had a constant headache since November. On a 10 point pain scale he has never been below a 6. This past week he’s been at a 9, which has led to two ER visits. Getting migraine cocktails fed through an IV reduced the pain for about 12 hours, and then they spiked again to stabbing pains in his head. So the doctors want him to spend the weekend in the hospital for evaluations.

The doctors have no idea what the cause is. His classmate had Covid when he started to get sick, but he tested negative - Twice. So it’s completely baffling why he’s been in so much pain all this time.
    Good wishes sent your way. I hope you figure out what it is and he's all better soon!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Fucking boulders! Right in the middle of the driveway! They just don't care. They lay around wherever they want.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did this boulder fucking attack you? How the hell do you miss a boulder big enough to total your ride? Maybe it was like a boulder from the "Labyrinth" movie? Car vs Boulder reminds me of those "Godzilla vs. Bambi" clips on the internet.

Spoiler:

Skip to the 2:00 minutes spot

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Boulder attacks Car!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Hey, Kris I hope you know I'm just teasing you a bit. I'm sure it wasn't funny when it happened (and I'm glad only the car was hurt and not you as well) but, the way you posted it just seemed a little funny and maybe you will agree and look back and laugh at some point in the future. In any case I'm not trying to be malicious just breaking balls a little.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Holy crap, that third one is horrifying!

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great use of the most famous E chord of all time.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG! Bambi Meets Godzilla. I remember being in 4th grade and staying overnight at a friends house. We stayed up until 1am to watch it, and a minute and a half later, we were laughing hysterically, but dumbfounded that it was already over.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG! Bambi Meets Godzilla. I remember being in 4th grade and staying overnight at a friends house. We stayed up until 1am to watch it, and a minute and a half later, we were laughing hysterically, but dumbfounded that it was already over.
    Truly, an oldie but a goodie. lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m feeling awful for my youngest son right now. He’s had a constant headache since November. On a 10 point pain scale he has never been below a 6. This past week he’s been at a 9, which has led to two ER visits. Getting migraine cocktails fed through an IV reduced the pain for about 12 hours, and then they spiked again to stabbing pains in his head. So the doctors want him to spend the weekend in the hospital for evaluations.

The doctors have no idea what the cause is. His classmate had Covid when he started to get sick, but he tested negative - Twice. So it’s completely baffling why he’s been in so much pain all this time.
    This is tough, that type of long enduring pain must be so draining. My best to you guys.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping that your son quickly gets better.
    My thoughts are with you and your family
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Brian. Man I hope the little one gets better and you guys find out what’s up. Nothing worse not knowing
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I'm sure the doctors have thought of this but I just saw a story about the rates of MIS-C climbing in my area. Has this been discussed with you?

Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome (MIS-C)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tommy. That was looked into, as was MS, but the only symptom he’s had has been headaches. He meds were updated to Depacote, which is used to treat migraines, and the first dose worked wonders, almost removing the headache. They did climb again, but that was expected. So it may be a matter of just getting used to the new prescription and seeing what that does over time.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thanks Tommy. That was looked into, as was MS, but the only symptom he’s had has been headaches. He meds were updated to Depacote, which is used to treat migraines, and the first dose worked wonders, almost removing the headache. They did climb again, but that was expected. So it may be a matter of just getting used to the new prescription and seeing what that does over time.
    I wish you all well and hope it goes away and soon.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beware

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heck of a storm brewing.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing but clear skies and sun here in the desert!!! lol Looks like the 70 & 80 degree days may be upon us already!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

It was 5 degrees here this morning.......

Along the Path of the Beam jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster's Avatar

Looks like here in Wisconsin we’re gonna have a long string of days with lows in the negatives. We were really spoiled in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

64 and sunny here after a few days of much needed rain.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    It was 5 degrees here this morning.......
    That's a good temperature. It kills off the animals and bugs who want to kill us.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Keeps people from visiting me too!! I’m not a big fan of people......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 900 of 971 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 898 899 900 901 902 910 950 ... LastLast