Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 971 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 945 946 947 948 949 957 ... LastLast
Results 23,651 to 23,675 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The view from the backside of the convention center

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Metallica did a (lyric) video for Master of Puppets after 36 years.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Metallica did a (lyric) video for Master of Puppets after 36 years.

I remember when I wanted to know what the lyrics where all I had to do was unfold the liner that came with the cassette tape.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Does anyone really give a shit?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

No, I sure don’t. Screw him.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Honestly, no. He put the onus on Rock by saying he is ready to talk when Rock is but Rock doesn't want to talk to him, he wants to make jokes about him for the rest of his career. You slap a comedian, you're giving them material for life.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It was "Old Timer's Day" at the stadium in "Da Bronx" today. I'm sure I am in the minority here, but man what a great tradition they do up in a big way for the organization and more importantly the fans such as myself. All those former stars..........Jesus, the collective total of World Series rings that were on that field. And the "Core Four" didn't make it this year!!!

Also, remembering one of my all time favorite Yankees and the only pitcher to ever throw a "Perfect Game" in the World Series, Don Larsen who past away this year.

You may all now go back to your regularly scheduled programming. lol

Spoiler:
    Ummm, did I forget to mention that dem Yanks are having a monster season this year? 1st place with a bullet in the East. Also, Aaron Judge hit number 42 today!! He just may end up beating, Ruths' record for real without PED's!!! As a fan, seasons like this don't come around too often. Last time they were rolling like this was back in 1998.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    It was "Old Timer's Day" at the stadium in "Da Bronx" today. I'm sure I am in the minority here, but man what a great tradition they do up in a big way for the organization and more importantly the fans such as myself. All those former stars..........Jesus, the collective total of World Series rings that were on that field. And the "Core Four" didn't make it this year!!!

Also, remembering one of my all time favorite Yankees and the only pitcher to ever throw a "Perfect Game" in the World Series, Don Larsen who past away this year.

Spoiler:
    Ummm, did I forget to mention that dem Yanks are having a monster season this year? 1st place with a bullet in the East. Also, Aaron Judge hit number 42 today!! He just may end up beating, Ruths' record for real without PED's!!! As a fan, seasons like this don't come around too often. Last time they were rolling like this was back in 1998.
    Roger Maris, 61 (1961) is the true holder IMO. And good ol' Hank for all time.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Spoiler:
    Roger Maris, 61 (1961) is the true holder IMO. And good ol' Hank for all time.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

OK, this one is special and is currently ongoing....

and then here is the update....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Tommy, but short attention span means I cant/won't watch 45 plus minutes of video. I'd rather go to the cinema to catch an Arthouse movie.

At least then I know it's fiction...

No need to apologize, RF. This guy vanished from Ct. and wound up in Hawaii around the age of 23 in 2019, living in these people's house while they were away and was making surgical plans for them. He wanted to transform them into spiritual versions of himself with genital/anal reconfiguration among other things and had made copious plans about it. They got a restraining order. He attacked someone else in public, was sent to jail for attempted murder and then killed his cell mate. He's currently awaiting trial in a mental ward.
    There's more but no need to waste any additional time on it. I thought it was one hell of a story.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Except if the volcano nearish Reykajavik decides otherwise, in just a few weeks my wife and I will be doing another roadtrip in Iceland!

Awesome sceneries and sleeping in a van for 2 weeks

Am so pumped about this!
    We've been wanting to go back ever since we went there, about 5 years ago !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Except if the volcano nearish Reykajavik decides otherwise, in just a few weeks my wife and I will be doing another roadtrip in Iceland!

Awesome sceneries and sleeping in a van for 2 weeks

Am so pumped about this!
    We've been wanting to go back ever since we went there, about 5 years ago !
    DUDE WE DID THIS.. loved it. Did all of Ring Road. It was the best trip we have ever taken man...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In a little less than a month, I will turn 64 years old. I am stating this for the record, getting old really, really sucks!!!!

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I thought you were older than Methusila.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In a little less than a month, I will turn 64 years old. I am stating this for the record, getting old really, really sucks!!!!

Spoiler:
    All a state of mine. I don't mine getting older. It allows me to do the things I was too broke to do as a kid.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

I have no words :

This Is the Data Facebook Gave Police to Prosecute a Teenager for Abortion

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7ze...r-for-abortion

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no words :

This Is the Data Facebook Gave Police to Prosecute a Teenager for Abortion

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7ze...r-for-abortion

Seems legit to me. Emails, voice mails, etc are routinely subpoenaed. Facebook posts shouldn't be protected anymore then that. Is your outrage at the police/courts for issuing the warrent? For Meta for complying? Or for prosecuting a teen for abortion? Keep in mind the crimes she is accused of would have still been crimes before Roe v. Wade was overturned.

Lesson learned, don't discuss illegal activity on social media.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely agree about your last sentence!

I am still shocked that some states prosecute teens for abortions... and I am not even talking when it happens to younger ones...
    The world keep surprising me... and never in a good way

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely agree about your last sentence!

I am still shocked that some states prosecute teens for abortions... and I am not even talking when it happens to younger ones...
    The world keep surprising me... and never in a good way

Although I am pro-abortion, she was 28 weeks (almost 7 months) pregnant at the time she took the pills, and the law was 20 weeks max for abortion. How she disposed of the baby/corpse was not legal. At that late stage of pregnancy I feel only life threatening should be justification for an abortion in the 3rd trimester. I don't want to open a can of worms and start a debate on abortion as that is such a hot button in the US at the moment, so that will be my last comment.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

That's one case, here, and true about the specificities of it. I believe that in France it's about 12 weeks the legality of it.
    But yeah, let's not monopolise the conversation on this subject

Anybody got anything random, interesting and more cheerful to talk about?

Country
    Country Flag

This looks.... like I will want to see this !

OUIJA SHARK 2 - Official Trailer
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvFGOhpALU

+ Reply to Thread
Page 947 of 971 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 945 946 947 948 949 957 ... LastLast