Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 971 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 816 ... LastLast
Results 17,876 to 17,900 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    My 5yo son was playing alone in his room. I walked in and asked him what he was up to. “I’m making an Indian burial ground, Dad...”

“Oh.”

I can’t decide whether I’m a good father, or my kids need to be removed from my care...
    Keep an eye on the cat...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Wells Fargo has upgraded their banking system.

Report the bastards: https://www.wellsfargo.com/privacy-s.../report/phish/
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    My 5yo son was playing alone in his room. I walked in and asked him what he was up to. “I’m making an Indian burial ground, Dad...”

“Oh.”

I can’t decide whether I’m a good father, or my kids need to be removed from my care...
    Keep an eye on the cat...
    Sometimes moms are better

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

“Oh.”

I'd say you're good as long as you keep him away from roadways with speeding trucks.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

“Oh.”

I wouldn't sweat it until you hear from Pascow. Until then....

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Doesn't Jason EVER take that mask off?
    As someone who's seen all the movies, yes... yes he does. And when it happens, you immediately want him to put it back on again.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Doesn't Jason EVER take that mask off?
    As someone who's seen all the movies, yes... yes he does. And when it happens, you immediately want him to put it back on again.
    Have to agree... proper fugly.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I am re-watching the first episods of CASTLE ROCK to take some notes.
    And fuck, the NOTES app from my iphone has lost my notes for the second time over the last 2 hours.... fuck off!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    And fuck, the NOTES app from my iphone has lost my notes for the second time over the last 2 hours.... fuck off!
    Check out Evernote. Much better notes app.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My grandfather told me once of a time where they would "write" with an object called a pen/pencil on something known as paper. I Googled it and apparently it was a real thing!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I know you're joking Brian but I'm ashamed to admit that I write so little (with an actual pen or pencil) these days that I get cramps in my hand whenever I write more than a page or so... and I'm almost 44 so I'm supposed to be raised somewhat 'old school', but...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I know you're joking Brian but I'm ashamed to admit that I write so little (with an actual pen or pencil) these days that I get cramps in my hand whenever I write more than a page or so... and I'm almost 44 so I'm supposed to be raised somewhat 'old school', but...
    Yes, Sir. Tongue in cheek for sure. I turned 45 in March so I'm with ya there. My handwriting was never the best but it's just downright awful now since I rarely use it. I've gotten so bad that if a business or whatnot asks me to fill out a form, I'm like, "Can't I just do it online or send you an email". Is handwriting even taught in school anymore?

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait for July 25th to check it out. What are your impressions on the first episode?

I just finished reading Mr Mercedes, and I'm anxious to start the show now since I loved the book so much. You guys think I would be ok starting the first season, or would it be best to just finish the trilogy?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    My grandfather told me once of a time where they would "write" with an object called a pen/pencil on something known as paper. I Googled it and apparently it was a real thing!
    Ahah!
    When I told me wife I was going to watch it again to write down some notes, she then asked me if I had a notebook was she was starting to work on some artwork.
    I laughed and said that i had my phone. Instant karma, isn't it?

But the issue i think is not directly related to the app, but more than i think that it was sync with one of my mailbox, which isnt my gmail.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Can't wait for July 25th to check it out. What are your impressions on the first episode?

I just finished reading Mr Mercedes, and I'm anxious to start the show now since I loved the book so much. You guys think I would be ok starting the first season, or would it be best to just finish the trilogy?

I saw the first four episods. So far, it's really good. I dont want to spoil anything (and i am pretty sure there will be pretty surprises from me), but I was hooked from episod one.
    They are both taking the time to setup the scene and characters, but they are intriguing from the very beginning. Both episods 1 and 2 are both mysterious as well as leading the viewer in a specific direction. The imagery is very nice, the script slowly distill elements (Terry OQuinn & Alan Pangborn being very important), and the acting is quite good I think. My personal favorite charater is Molly of which we discover more in episod 3. She also sorts of reminds me of Holly.
    And, well the kid, incarnated by Bill (Pennywise) Skarsgard is well incarnated I think.

The more the series goes one, the more we discover how they relate to each other, while still being kept in the mystery. There references to King's work are definitely there, for instance with cujo, the dead zone (the serial strangler) and I believe that I saw a framed poem or something titled "Contrabrand".

So far, so good. I can't wait for what's happening after episod 4 !

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I saw a movie today, oh boy! It was about a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally tall building that started on fire! Wow! I was just, like, you know, wondering why all the people above the inferno of flames that were BELOW them didn't fry up and turn into charcoal broiled crispy critters from the HEAT!
    I guess they were all like, you know, totally IMMUNE to HEAT if they didn't get closer than a couple inches to the flames. What a great ability to HAVE, like, you know....

Spoiler:
    And how come the sprinkler systems still worked after being engulfed in roaring flames for so long!!!!! Huh?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Chatty

I guess they were all like, you know, totally IMMUNE to HEAT if they didn't get closer than a couple inches to the flames. What a great ability to HAVE, like, you know....
    Ah man I liked it! The immunity to heat was ridiculous (along with some other impossibilities) but it was good action I thought.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Ah man I liked it! The immunity to heat was ridiculous (along with some other impossibilities) but it was good action I thought.
    I did not say I didn't like it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Switched back to a flip phone and love it. It's been about 2 months and rarely miss having a smart phone.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have been rocking the flip for years (first cell phone I ever got). I never even upgraded once. It does what I need it to do. Make phone calls.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine does have a few features. I can receive work emails, view most files, and there is a decent amount of goofy faces for the text. I'm not computer savvy but my understanding is that the phone runs some type of android system. Regardless of all that the phone call quality is fantastic, no more butt dials, and very user friendly. The main thing is that I can clearly hear on this thing and have very little worries about dropping it one time and breaking it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I have been rocking the flip for years (first cell phone I ever got). I never even upgraded once. It does what I need it to do. Make phone calls.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Mine is really old school. I don't think it can do any of that. It can text but I don't even know how to do that. Like I said, I make phone calls .

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I think I might average maybe 2 or 3 real, actual phone calls a month. And sometimes that depends on how often we order pizza. The rest of my communication with my phone is through texting or Facebook messenger.

I'd estimate a good 25% of my phone usage is simply looking up stuff. Especially when I'm watching a TV show and see an actor and can't figure out why they look familiar.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I'd estimate a good 25% of my phone usage is simply looking up stuff.
    This is why I would never ditch the smart phone. The answer to practically any question I can think of is always just a few taps away.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Same here. I'm not a big social media user (nor a 'caller') but I use the Internet and take pictures all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 971 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 816 ... LastLast