Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 971 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 933 ... LastLast
Results 23,051 to 23,075 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Don't know where to really put this, but there's this new AI tool that lets anyone create an avatar (a basic portrait) with simply just text. There are some funny examples on the site and it's free to use, but it takes quite a long time to generate: http://artflow.ai/

Of course, I had to try and I entered the description as "The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." And this is what the AI generated:

Love it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried one. Now waiting 750 minutes for it to generate...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I rarely wear underwear. but when I do, it's something cool.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I rarely wear underwear. but when I do, it's something cool.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone picked up one of these The Shining movie bookends?
    They're all over Amazon a variety of prices.

https://www.amazon.com/BNKK-Nicholso...1242135&sr=8-6
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They were all over social media over the summer
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well more then 13 months after my Father passed, we finally have my parents united in a mausoleum. I signed a NDA not to discuss why we had our parents disinterred and re-interred at a new cemetery. At any rate took a long time to get the paperwork correct for the county to allow us to disinter. (we had to get letters from the department of health from the counties my parents each passed in to get permission). It was a long and frustrating process, but they are finally together for the first time since my mother passed in 2007.

On a lighter side, I kept thinking (as I watched the ceremony on Facetime), I have seen couples renew their wedding vows before, but this is the first time I have seen them renew their funerals.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well more then 13 months after my Father passed, we finally have my parents united in a mausoleum. I signed a NDA not to discuss why we had our parents disinterred and re-interred at a new cemetery. At any rate took a long time to get the paperwork correct for the county to allow us to disinter. (we had to get letters from the department of health from the counties my parents each passed in to get permission). It was a long and frustrating process, but they are finally together for the first time since my mother passed in 2007.
    Amazing the bureaucracy needed for such a simple thing. I think you could have hired out a few folks from here, we could have got it done for you in a single night, no questions asked.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Launch window opens tonight at 8:02 p.m. ET.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a great launch, pretty much flawless from what I could tell; they even nailed the booster landing on the barge. I'm actually friends with Sian Proctor, have known her for a couple of years through some space & science groups that I work with. We were all rooting for her to get chosen for the mission, and couldn't have been happier when she did; she's absolutely the nicest person you want to meet, smart as hell too.

This is her on the right this afternoon.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's pretty amazing watching the booster come back down with controlled burns.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just watched the ISS come up over the SW horizon and float overhead until it disappeared on the other side.
    That's the first time I ever saw it!
    Like, you know, awesome!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Just watched the ISS come up over the SW horizon and float overhead until it disappeared on the other side.
    That's the first time I ever saw it!
    Like, you know, awesome!
    I happened to see it flying overhead one time about 5 years ago while out camping. My FIL looked up and said "what's that?" I had to look it up and see what it was

Then just last night I found that the two really bright stars next to the moon were Jupiter and Saturn.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That’s really neat. I’ve only seen the ISS fly over maybe twice?

Fun fact about the ISS: it travels at about 5 miles per second. If you stood on the goal line of a football field and fired a rifle, the ISS would cross the entire field before the bullet travelled 10 yards. And it weighs 450 tons.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I bought 2 Rolling Stones CDs from Amazon.
    Both came with cracked jewel cases, one very bad, one minor with 1 crack.
    I sent them both back.
    One replacement came a few days ago (the bad one), in a very flimsy envelope, but it was fine.
    The other (1 crack) came today, in a very flimsy envelope, this time with 4 bad cracks in it.
    I talked to a rep, asked if I sent it back would the next one have 16 cracks in it.
    He said all will be well, just send it back.
    We will see.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I honestly don't remember the last time I paid for any physical form of music.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

CDs are a special issue/order now.

I'm old fashioned, I like the CDs and LPs and stuff like that.
    Although they do take up room.

EDIT - Yes, Walmart and Meijer no longer carry CDs, and Best Buy doesn't either, I don't think, although my Best Bay is now gone with the wind. Target still has some, though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I honestly don't remember the last time I paid for any physical form of music.
    I don't buy single CDs anymore. I do buy LPs occasionally. I also buy some box sets. Not as many as I used to.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a call from an area code that matches my location (but not my cell phone number), I decided to answer it against my better judgement. It was a computer voice that just said:

"Hello this is Marissa"

Then after a few seconds of silence I asked "Marissa who", but realized the call had already ended.

So what the heck is the purpose of these calls? Is it so I will google the message and go to a specific webpage? Is it an enticement to have me call back the number?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I got a call from an area code that matches my location (but not my cell phone number), I decided to answer it against my better judgement. It was a computer voice that just said:

"Hello this is Marissa"

Then after a few seconds of silence I asked "Marissa who", but realized the call had already ended.

So what the heck is the purpose of these calls? Is it so I will google the message and go to a specific webpage? Is it an enticement to have me call back the number?
    They are testing to see if the number is connected to a real person and if they'll answer or not.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More likely bot calls in order for you to call back and get charged high fees for the numbers
    This kind of scam have been significantly increased this past year or so, here in France

Nowadays I just ignore calls from unknown numbers. If you don't leave me a voicemail, it's not important.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

David King, Stephen's brother passed away last June:

https://www.edgerlyfh.com/obituary/david-king
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    David King, Stephen's brother passed away last June:

https://www.edgerlyfh.com/obituary/david-king
    I met him at Kings house in Bangor a few years back. He was super kind to us fans…. RIP
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, one still sitting around in the Charnel Warehouse...

"The Regulators, Stephen King as Richard Bachman (Designed by Charnel House, Published by Dutton) —Letter B—$10,000.00 SOLD"
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread
Page 923 of 971 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 921 922 923 924 925 933 ... LastLast