Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 854 of 971 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 852 853 854 855 856 864 904 954 ... LastLast
Results 21,326 to 21,350 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

New Idea for street paintings:

BLACK LIVES MATTER-STOP BLACK ON BLACK MURDERS

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It just felt like a specialty 'Salem's Lot day.

VERY nice Salem's collection, but how many of you have THIS version....(am told only 4 exist):

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    It just felt like a specialty 'Salem's Lot day.

VERY nice Salem's collection, but how many of you have THIS version....(am told only 4 exist):

What is it David?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I am not "supposed" to have it....What I was told is this is basically an in-house prototype of the Gift edition....I was told only four were made at Centipede and these four were held by senior executives there. A long time ago (10 years maybe) one person (no longer works there) tried to sell this for about 15 minutes and got in trouble with management....I approached person directly and got no response... (maybe 2 YEARS later) person contacted me through email and said he had vetted me extensively and found me to be a credible serious King collector and sold me the book. Frankly, it was a long time ago and that is what I can recall. It is yet another Centipede version that I think very few people are aware.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If you do that you’ll be accused of not understanding the message of BLM. Don Lemon actually lambasted Terry Crews the other night because Crews dare call out the high number of Black-on-Black murders.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Well I am not "supposed" to have it....What I was told is this is basically an in-house prototype of the Gift edition....I was told only four were made at Centipede and these four were held by senior executives there. A long time ago (10 years maybe) one person (no longer works there) tried to sell this for about 15 minutes and got in trouble with management....I approached person directly and got no response... (maybe 2 YEARS later) person contacted me through email and said he had vetted me extensively and found me to be a credible serious King collector and sold me the book. Frankly, it was a long time ago and that is what I can recall. It is yet another Centipede version that I think very few people are aware.
    VERY lucky to have this David. Congrats! Your collection never disappoints my friend
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

If you do that you’ll be accused of not understanding the message of BLM. Don Lemon actually lambasted Terry Crews the other night because Crews dare call out the high number of Black-on-Black murders.
    It blows my mind how white men continue to embarrass themselves by talking about things that they're completely unaware of and are unapologetic about it.

“Blacks killing blacks” it’s almost always to deflect attention away from police brutality. As if one issue makes the other more acceptable.

But, by all means, let’s talk about “black on black crime.” The majority of black people murdered are killed by other black people. That’s true, but also misleading. The overwhelming majority of white murder victims each year are killed by white assailants. So, when’s the last time you heard the term “white on white crime?”

According to the Bureau for Justice Statistics, People living in households with income below the federal poverty threshold are twice as likely to commit a violent crime than people in high-income households, regardless of race.

That’s why police brutality is its own unique horror. And African Americans are two and half times more likely than whites to be killed by law enforcement.

When you step outside every day knowing you’re twice as likely to be killed by someone sworn to protect you just because of the color of your skin, you’re dealing with a different type of fear. Don’t let statistics, ignorance or flat out racism cloud that.

Learn something.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant rebuttal Kenny

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

It blows my mind how white men continue to embarrass themselves by talking about things that they're completely unaware of and are unapologetic about it.

“Blacks killing blacks” it’s almost always to deflect attention away from police brutality. As if one issue makes the other more acceptable.

But, by all means, let’s talk about “black on black crime.” The majority of black people murdered are killed by other black people. That’s true, but also misleading. The overwhelming majority of white murder victims each year are killed by white assailants. So, when’s the last time you heard the term “white on white crime?”

According to the Bureau for Justice Statistics, People living in households with income below the federal poverty threshold are twice as likely to commit a violent crime than people in high-income households, regardless of race.

That’s why police brutality is its own unique horror. And African Americans are two and half times more likely than whites to be killed by law enforcement.

When you step outside every day knowing you’re twice as likely to be killed by someone sworn to protect you just because of the color of your skin, you’re dealing with a different type of fear. Don’t let statistics, ignorance or flat out racism cloud that.

Learn something.
    Don Lemon and Terry Crews are both Black. Did you not realize that?

Curious though... are you able to have a civil discussion? Getting on a pedestal and taking down to people is just stupid. “Learn something”?!? Give me a break.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Learn something.

Curious though... are you able to have a civil discussion? Getting on a pedestal and taking down to people is just stupid. “Learn something”?!? Give me a break.
    You're right. My tone was probably not the best for a discussion so my apologies on that. Just understand my point of view: my opinion that I've shared on this site about celebrating the freedom of American's on July 4th being reevaluated because a large part of our citizens *are not* free led to multiple negative feedback comments (which I truly care ZERO about), but it makes me aware of the temperature of the topic. So in my eyes, there is no learned or civil discussion to be had. Just wealthy white men arguing with other wealthy white men about how black people should feel in this country.

White TV anchors disagree on TV all the time about crime. Just because two black anchors are arguing about black crime on TV doesn't validate "black on black crime" as an issue.

Again, black on black crime infers that black people are the only race that have crime with each other. Blatantly not true.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Peace and love to all!!!

I have decided to become a hermit and live in a cave with a hole for a toilet and leaves for clothes, and give away all my King books, first come, first taken...

Nah, I changed my mind.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Peace and love to all!!!

I have decided to become a hermit and live in a cave with a hole for a toilet and leaves for clothes, and give away all my King books, first come, first taken...

Nah, I changed my mind.
    Keep me on the list, just in case you change your mind.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got an email today from the Company I signed contract back in March but couldn't work due to the suspension of soccer in the country. They're under a legal issue in Denmark and can't cover soccer games until further notice (it can be up to 18 months). A really bad news for me.

I have an agreement with another company but it doesn't pay as well as this one.

Fuck.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Got an email today from the Company I signed contract back in March but couldn't work due to the suspension of soccer in the country. They're under a legal issue in Denmark and can't cover soccer games until further notice (it can be up to 18 months). A really bad news for me.

I have an agreement with another company but it doesn't pay as well as this one.

Fuck.
    Sorry to hear that, Ari.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck.
    Sorry brother...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad news, Ari sorry to hear it.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck.
    :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari-

I feel for you!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. This one was tough to digest.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Positive mojo sent your way.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Learn something.

You're right. My tone was probably not the best for a discussion so my apologies on that. Just understand my point of view: my opinion that I've shared on this site about celebrating the freedom of American's on July 4th being reevaluated because a large part of our citizens *are not* free led to multiple negative feedback comments (which I truly care ZERO about), but it makes me aware of the temperature of the topic. So in my eyes, there is no learned or civil discussion to be had. Just wealthy white men arguing with other wealthy white men about how black people should feel in this country.

White TV anchors disagree on TV all the time about crime. Just because two black anchors are arguing about black crime on TV doesn't validate "black on black crime" as an issue.

Again, black on black crime infers that black people are the only race that have crime with each other. Blatantly not true.
    The problem is that when one person wanted to celebrate a Holiday, you shit on it because not everybody has something to celebrate. I'm sorry you don't get to tell people that they can't be happy about something just because it doesn't bring joy to 100% of the people. Nothing ever will. You can't just discard all the good things that have come from this country (USA) just because there are also bad things. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

In these stressful times, please allow others to be happy and to wish others happiness as well.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    The problem is that when one person wanted to celebrate a Holiday, you shit on it because not everybody has something to celebrate. I'm sorry you don't get to tell people that they can't be happy about something just because it doesn't bring joy to 100% of the people. Nothing ever will. You can't just discard all the good things that have come from this country (USA) just because there are also bad things. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

In these stressful times, please allow others to be happy and to wish others happiness as well.
    I wrote something so condescending, and really meant it this time. But you're just going to get a:

mkay.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    VINDICATION!!!!!!! My kids have been chiding me for buying DVD/Blu-Ray disc's of my favorite films for some time now. The refrain goes that I should "get with the digital age and buy just the streaming versions" that I traditionally give them my codes for. Well, "AppleTV" had so sort of hiccup with my son's account and he is now fighting with them; trying to recover a dozen or so titles that simply vanished from his digital library. While I'm not celebrating his possible loss, I am enjoying the "I told ya so" moment!! lol

On this subject. Is there a way yet to "copy" physical discs to the digital environment? Like to an "Apple TV Library" or such?
    ripping Blurays is entirely possible. check out this software.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    VINDICATION!!!!!!! My kids have been chiding me for buying DVD/Blu-Ray disc's of my favorite films for some time now. The refrain goes that I should "get with the digital age and buy just the streaming versions" that I traditionally give them my codes for. Well, "AppleTV" had so sort of hiccup with my son's account and he is now fighting with them; trying to recover a dozen or so titles that simply vanished from his digital library. While I'm not celebrating his possible loss, I am enjoying the "I told ya so" moment!! lol

On this subject. Is there a way yet to "copy" physical discs to the digital environment? Like to an "Apple TV Library" or such?
    ripping Blurays is entirely possible. check out this software.
    Check out Plex (plex.tv) for streaming your own digital files. And Handbrake for converting rips and Mkv files to more manageable sizes. Blu ray rips can be 40gb. Handbrake can bring those down to 4-6gb.
    Awesome info, guys many thanks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The candy cane girls in Jim Carrey's Grinch movie.

That's all I'm gonna say.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    The candy cane girls in Jim Carrey's Grinch movie.

That's all I'm gonna say.
    That's all you had to say

+ Reply to Thread
Page 854 of 971 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 852 853 854 855 856 864 904 954 ... LastLast