Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 824 of 971 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 834 874 924 ... LastLast
Results 20,576 to 20,600 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jared about the coronavirus
    >>> https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1245835666698768390

And : "The notion of the federal stockpile was it's supposed to be our stockpile. It's not supposed to be states stockpiles that they then use."
    >>> https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1245852517474295809
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Another Day

by – Me!

another day
    another stay
    inside the house
    all day I play

I can’t go out
    without a doubt
    to those who pass
    I can just shout

so far so good
    I knock on wood
    I feel just fine
    just like I should

the milk is low
    shop I must go
    I wear my mask
    germs are my foe

I grab a cart
    down aisles I dart
    I grab my stuff
    I must shop smart

with gloves I pay
    make short my stay
    I hurry home
    another day
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Another Day

by – Me!

another day
    another stay
    inside the house
    all day I play

I can’t go out
    without a doubt
    to those who pass
    I can just shout

so far so good
    I knock on wood
    I feel just fine
    just like I should

the milk is low
    shop I must go
    I wear my mask
    germs are my foe

I grab a cart
    down aisles I dart
    I grab my stuff
    I must shop smart

with gloves I pay
    make short my stay
    I hurry home
    another day
    Love it buddy

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If I hear or see another fucking Corona virus report or PSA I am seriously going to consider shooting myself in the fucking head!!!! "We're all in this together", yeah right. Tell that to the grocery/big box warehouses that have no toilet paper. paper plates, eggs, cleaning supplies or fucking bread amongst a host of other things!!!! Tell it to the host of restaurant owners, small business's and corporations struggling to stay afloat!!! I'm sorry, I just don't fucking think so. Everyone is out for themselves and probably rightly so. Sorry, guess I just needed to get that off my chest.

Please, go on with your day, ignore my rants and best wishes to all.

Spoiler:
    I'm just going a little batshit crazy in the house is all!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not quite sure where this should be posted, I'll leave that to the staff if it needs to be moved, but I could not pass up this little tid bit of news (Not Covid-19 related).......................

Tom Brady -- hero of New England -- just moved into the Tampa mansion that was built by ... Derek Jeter.

Reportedly Tom Brady’s new 30,000 sqft Tampa mansion he’s leasing from Derek Jeter 😱 pic.twitter.com/QhBgJDGdDh

— Ben Wegmann (@benwegmann) April 2, 2020
    The 30,000 square-foot home features seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, an entertainment room, and -- perhaps craziest of all -- a "billiards room that wraps around a pool with two boat lifts providing access to Tampa Bay," according to the Tampa Bay Times.

That's not a home -- that's the headquarters of a Bond villain

Gotta LOVE it!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So we gave away a lettered Revival with custom artwork today on a contest We threw on my FB group. I thought I would share this. Guess who won? Lol

YOUR right if you guessed Ari! Over 400 entries!!!

PS: it was a Where’s Waldo Sk Edition. If you want to see if you can find them all. There is 16 characters from the King world and 8 symbols. Enjoy all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! It brightened my day, week and I'm no fortune teller but I can assure you the whole month as well!

Thank you very much to everyone involved both in the group and those who donated. The price is INCREDIBLE!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    To be fair, Tom Half-limp-balls Brady is a Bond villain.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    To be fair, Tom Half-limp-balls Brady is a Bond villain.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So who is the SOB that ran off Ralph Mulleins? Only one of the nicest people that ever graced this forum.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ralph left???
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard he was considering it, but don’t see that he actually did leave.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So we gave away a lettered Revival with custom artwork today on a contest We threw on my FB group. I thought I would share this. Guess who won? Lol

YOUR right if you guessed Ari! Over 400 entries!!!

PS: it was a Where’s Waldo Sk Edition. If you want to see if you can find them all. There is 16 characters from the King world and 8 symbols. Enjoy all

Well congrats to Ari !
    And crap, the week wouldnt have been hectic at work, I would have entered (-_-')

Here is what I could find, quickly, just now :

Jordy Verrill
    Roland
    Cujo
    the scissors doctors from insomnia
    king with the rock bottom remainders
    the dark tower robot
    pennywise on a truck
    barlow
    annie wilkes with a baseball bat
    annie wilkes with the mallet on the stairs
    church the cat from pet sematary on the stairs?
    jack nicholson with an axe
    carrie covered in blood
    randall flagg with a crow next to the "room 217" ?
    "the outsider" a a grey creature on the left?
    there is a woman with blue hair floating at the top : is that the demon that rapes roland?
    susannah dean in the wheelwhair
    just under susannah, there is a woman that may seem fighting. looks a bit like the cover of the stand, the fight with a sword

19 from the dark tower in the wheel
    Room 217
    red balloons
    ka-tet van
    roses
    the shining movie symbols on the "tower" with the 217 number
    crimson king logo on the stage
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like Kris and I had similar ideas.
    I recently shared a "Where is waldo" game I created last year.

In this picture are 2 pennywise (1990 and 2017) as well as a Stephen King.
    Can you guys find them?

And if it may interest other people, I have a few more games like this

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Seems like Kris and I had similar ideas.
    I recently shared a "Where is waldo" game I created last year.

In this picture are 2 pennywise (1990 and 2017) as well as a Stephen King.
    Can you guys find them?

And if it may interest other people, I have a few more games like this
    Found them!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    So who is the SOB that ran off Ralph Mulleins? Only one of the nicest people that ever graced this forum.
    Ralph got into a political discussion that soon devolved into arguing and name calling. Ralph emailed me that he had had enough. By the time he emailed me, he had already deleted most of his pictures and lots of his posts. I asked him to reconsider, but he said it was time to move on.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that sucks.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I watched JFK for the fourth or fifth time (first time on Blu-ray), a couple of days ago. I still found it as captivating as when I saw it in the theater back in 1991.
    On one of the special features there is a very short clip of an interview with Clay Shaw in 1970 after he was found not guilty, and there is a paperback copy of THE SIRENS OF TITAN on the table next to him.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched JFK for the fourth or fifth time (first time on Blu-ray), a couple of days ago. I still found it as captivating as when I saw it in the theater back in 1991.
    On one of the special features there is a very short clip of an interview with Clay Shaw in 1970 after he was found not guilty, and there is a paperback copy of THE SIRENS OF TITAN on the table next to him.
    I have the Oliver Stone box set. I rewatch the whole thing every so often. I don't think I have that special feature though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ralph got into a political discussion that soon devolved into arguing and name calling. Ralph emailed me that he had had enough. By the time he emailed me, he had already deleted most of his pictures and lots of his posts. I asked him to reconsider, but he said it was time to move on.
    Thanks, Jerome.

Love that film.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Br!an again!!! It is his evil plan to be the only voice on this site.

Just kiddin. I missed those posts. Politics and King Collecting don’t mix. I miss BOB the most!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Ralph left???
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I heard he was considering it, but don’t see that he actually did leave.
    Oh, trust me he is gone. Collection thread and all. I'm not positive of the thread (I think it was the classified's), but there was an altercation over a Covid discussion taking place in the wrong thread. That exchange was his last straw. It may have been with Lotuz? I'm not sure, but he is gone. I converse with him privately and often.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I have the Oliver Stone box set. I rewatch the whole thing every so often. I don't think I have that special feature though.
    It's called BEYOND JFK: THE QUESTION OF CONSPIRACY and is on the laser disc and the Director's Cut DVDs.
    BTW - Can you tell I have time on my hands?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It's called BEYOND JFK: THE QUESTION OF CONSPIRACY and is on the laser disc and the Director's Cut DVDs.
    BTW - Can you tell I have time on my hands?

I don't have that on my disc. I have "the ultimate OLIVER STONE COLLECTION."

It includes Salvador, Platoon, Wall Street, Talk Radio, Born on the Fourth of July, The Doors, JFK, Heaven and earth, Natural Born Killers, Nixon, U-Turn, Any Given Sunday and Oliver Stone's America.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Its a shame when someone has to leave such a welcoming site...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 824 of 971 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824 825 826 834 874 924 ... LastLast