Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 911 of 971 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 909 910 911 912 913 921 961 ... LastLast
Results 22,751 to 22,775 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    My wife is positive I’m so far negative BUT we have to isolate. She is sick but not hospital sick... yet. Our apt (temporary until our condo is ready) is 655sf she is in the bedroom and me out in LR. It’s hard... I won’t lie. It’s hard.
    Awe man, I am really sorry to this Kris. I will be sending you positive thoughts. I really wish both of you the best of luck.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that Kris. Hope she's well and recovered very very soon.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Take care Kris. Sending prayers to you and your wife.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, Kris, that’s rough. Hope you guys pull through without issue, wishing you both the best.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Heard on the radio this morning that CA is expecting to reach herd immunity by mid June.
    Glad you aren't here to make it more difficult.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Given that the "news" I have really isn't news (because it isn't confirmed), this thread may be as good a place as any to get the word out to people here: some who closely follow the Folio Society are confident that their summer collection (to be announced next week, likely Wednesday) will include an edition of The Stand.

Again: not confirmed.
    Still not confirmed, but the FS watchers are now guessing Misery.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Heard on the radio this morning that CA is expecting to reach herd immunity by mid June.
    Glad you aren't here to make it more difficult.
    Conformity has never been my strong suit.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody here has the "Green Mile" screensaver that was on a floppy disk at the book release?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Anybody here has the "Green Mile" screensaver that was on a floppy disk at the book release?
    I definitely have it somewhere, but have never run it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have it and I'm pretty sure I also have the file in my hard drive
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just had the strangest conversation about my hardcover copy of Later I have for sale. She was absolutely convinced that you could buy this limited gift edition for $13 on Amazon. I found the link she was talking about...

Yet when you click on the hardcover link, this is what’s for sale!!!

But apparently my price of $140 is outrageous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I just had the strangest conversation about my hardcover copy of Later I have for sale. She was absolutely convinced that you could buy this limited gift edition for $13 on Amazon. I found the link she was talking about...

Yet when you click on the hardcover link, this is what’s for sale!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She'll be much calmer once that catnip kicks in.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Folio Society will announce in about 3hours a limited edition of Misery

They had 100 signed copies that have sold out within minutes the page appeared on the website
    I couldnt get one, as was validating the payment and they were gone
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here. 40 left and by the time I was ready to PayPal it was gone.

Very fast. Hopefully a few here got one.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Given that the "news" I have really isn't news (because it isn't confirmed), this thread may be as good a place as any to get the word out to people here: some who closely follow the Folio Society are confident that their summer collection (to be announced next week, likely Wednesday) will include an edition of The Stand.

Again: not confirmed.
    Still not confirmed, but the FS watchers are now guessing Misery.
    So...yeah:

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...nnounced-today

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Another beautiful day on the Pacific coast. View is from our patio/room.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Another beautiful day on the Pacific coast. View is from our patio/room.
    Jealous!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Well you did only pay $50 for it, Brian. Do a sister a solid
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

So my teeth and mouth are jacked up right now. I can't speak and have to hold my mouth open because the lining is so sore. I used Listerine to hold in my mouth to stop the two teeth I need pulled from hurting so damn bad but it seems I scorched the roof of my mouth. This is something I've done many times in life but never had this kind of reaction.
    Anyone got any home remedies for mouth pain? I can't chew either because the two teeth are a top and bottom and bang against each other. Eating vegetable soup damn near makes me cry.
    I went to urgent care and got some antibiotics and might have to have surgery next week. Until then, I am going crazy and don't know what to do.
    At least I am losing weight though.

Country
    Country Flag

They didn't give you an pain meds, Tommy? Or can you not take them?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Urgent Care are not allowed to prescribe those any more. I have to wait for the dentist to do that

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Urgent Care are not allowed to prescribe those any more. I have to wait for the dentist to do that
    Gotcha, that really sucks, buddy. Maybe try a combination of Tylenol and ibuprofen every four hours or so. Maybe that would make it at least tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Gotcha, that really sucks, buddy. Maybe try a combination of Tylenol and ibuprofen every four hours or so. Maybe that would make it at least tolerable.
    Thanks, been inhaling Tylenol for days but Ibuprofen interacts with my BP medicine. FML

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

5 shots of vodka in 10 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 911 of 971 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 909 910 911 912 913 921 961 ... LastLast