Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 931 of 971 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 929 930 931 932 933 941 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,275 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

We don't so much camp as it's more of a summer home for us. We are on a seasonal site in a campground about an hour south of our house. Spend pretty much every weekend there between April and October.

We also have a large deck with a screen room, a golf cart for putting around the CG and a swimming lake.

Not our actual camper but this is what it looks like:

Here's an actual pic.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, it almost seems bigger than my flat!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    We don't so much camp as it's more of a summer home for us. We are on a seasonal site in a campground about an hour south of our house. Spend pretty much every weekend there between April and October.

We also have a large deck with a screen room, a golf cart for putting around the CG and a swimming lake.

Not our actual camper but this is what it looks like:
    x

Here's an actual pic.
    x
    [/url]
    Nice! My parents had one like that in Door County for about 20 years.
    Spent a lot of time there over the years.
    The campground had a lot of permanent spots, so we never actually moved the trailer.
    Mark Twain

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

What are sellers going to do with the new PayPal or Venmo federal rules of $600 or more snd you get a 2099? Used to be $20000 AND 200 transactions? This sucks and will affect your taxes. Not a fan. Thoughts?

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    What are sellers going to do with the new PayPal or Venmo federal rules of $600 or more snd you get a 2099? Used to be $20000 AND 200 transactions? This sucks and will affect your taxes. Not a fan. Thoughts?
    I have been trying to read about. Not easy to find solid answers. I've heard it's based on the state your in, I've heard friends and family transactions don't count and I've heard they do.
    Coukdnt even find updated info on Paypals web page. It still had the $20k and 200 transactions a few days ago.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I have been trying to read about. Not easy to find solid answers. I've heard it's based on the state your in, I've heard friends and family transactions don't count and I've heard they do.
    Coukdnt even find updated info on Paypals web page. It still had the $20k and 200 transactions a few days ago.
    I would pay $150 for solid legal advice to be sure what you're doing before it's too late to change. Personally, paying with a check still works for me. Not that difficult to go to the bank.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Make a determination how much is taxable, and pay the taxes.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

At Wells Fargo app you just take a pic of the check and it’s added to your account.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

At Wells Fargo app you just take a pic of the check and it’s added to your account.
    Most of the major banks offer that service.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Which is the correct Brodart size for the regular King hardcovers?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    F&F transactions won't be reported by PayPal/Venmo/etc ... but you are also expected/required to use G&S if you're buying/selling items privately.

https://newsroom.paypal-corp.com/202...tions-Answered

If your total G&S payments received reach or exceed $600, all transactions will be reported by the financial service to the IRS, and you will need to pay the appropriate taxes, if any. What taxes you pay depends on how you report that income, the cost basis of the item you sold, etc. See a tax advisor.

(Note that you always had to self-report this income and pay any applicable taxes; the change is in reporting law for the financial institutions, not to any tax rate or exemption limit).

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I get the 10" high and 23" long. Here's the link.

And there is a 35% sale!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

And there is a 35% sale!
    The Just-A-Fold III version is also great since the height is easily adjustable.
    I get the 24" x 12" size and that works on almost everything.
    Mark Twain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

And there is a 35% sale!
    The Just-A-Fold III version is also great since the height is easily adjustable.
    I get the 24" x 12" size and that works on almost everything.
    That might be a better option since the 12" works on taller books as well.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think this article is our Ricky? BUT I have to say... how is Shawshank NOT here on this list?????????

https://collider.com/best-stephen-king-adaptations/
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Kris! Yup--that's mine! I limited it to 7 of the best, not the top 7, so the possibility is still there.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Hey, Kris! Yup--that's mine! I limited it to 7 of the best, not the top 7, so the possibility is still there.
    Haha I always read yours when I see your name so I came to give ya some “heat”. Keep them coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I knew it was lighthearted, so no worries! And thanks for reading my stuff, man. Lots of Fringe content coming soon, along with a piece about Vera Farmiga's essential performances.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed a few days ago a tape of a french audiobook, available for next to nothing.
    The seller did say in the posting that it was part 11-12 of a set, but I decided to get it anyway.

Here is the random bit : I realised at home that I only had tapes 1-10, and missing those specific ones!
    Absolutely lucky
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Country
    Country Flag

From twitter !
    Mark Cuban launched an online pharmacy that offers over 100 generic drugs at an affordable price with a goal of being “radically transparent” in its price negotiations with drug companies. It purchases drugs direct from manufacturers, bypassing middlemen to lower the price.

The website shows some price difference. For instance, something that is sold 2.5k in US drugstores, seems to be available at only 17
    Almost seems to good to be true, but it's promoted by Mark Cuban, and I doubt he would associate with something as touchy for which he could be sued if it's not true :

The website : https://costplusdrugs.com/

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mega long shot but..worth a try.

Does anyone have a recording of The Monkey's radio performance from October 31, 1985 – Halloween night – to benefit UNICEF, adapted by horror legend Dennis Etchison. Page 22 from this magazine:

https://worldradiohistory.com/Archiv...1985-10-25.pdf
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know what short story by King is included in the upcoming collection called:

Revelations: Horror Writers for Climate Action to be released April 22nd?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1639510052...v_ov_lig_dp_it
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 931 of 971 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 929 930 931 932 933 941 ... LastLast