Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 855 of 972 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 853 854 855 856 857 865 905 955 ... LastLast
Results 21,351 to 21,375 of 24290

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, there are now 6 gender options on a member's profile. These include:

Blank

Male
    Female
    Transgender-Male
    Transgender-Female
    Non-Binary

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Blank

Male
    Female
    Transgender-Male
    Transgender-Female
    Non-Binary
    I'm no expert on this subject, but I'm pretty sure listing "transgender-male" as separate and distinct from "male" (and the same for the females) is a hate crime. Also, you didn't list all 75 genders.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    The problem is that when one person wanted to celebrate a Holiday, you shit on it because not everybody has something to celebrate. I'm sorry you don't get to tell people that they can't be happy about something just because it doesn't bring joy to 100% of the people. Nothing ever will. You can't just discard all the good things that have come from this country (USA) just because there are also bad things. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

In these stressful times, please allow others to be happy and to wish others happiness as well.
    Your first mistake was attempting to apply logic.

You can't talk sense to the senseless.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Blank

Male
    Female
    Transgender-Male
    Transgender-Female
    Non-Binary
    What is transgender male? Someone born as a male but feeling /transitionning to a woman. Or the other way around?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Blank

Male
    Female
    Transgender-Male
    Transgender-Female
    Non-Binary
    What is transgender male? Someone born as a male but feeling /transitionning to a woman. Or the other way around?
    Transmale is female to male and transfemale is male to female

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Blank

Male
    Female
    Transgender-Male
    Transgender-Female
    Non-Binary
    I'm no expert on this subject, but I'm pretty sure listing "transgender-male" as separate and distinct from "male" (and the same for the females) is a hate crime. Also, you didn't list all 75 genders.

Of course no good deed goes unpunished. I did consult with staff members who know a bit more about the subject than I do, and they were pleased with the added options.

As for 75 gender's, I wasn't aware there were that many. I know there are numerous sexual preferences.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Blank

Male
    Female
    Transgender-Male
    Transgender-Female
    Non-Binary

Of course no good deed goes unpunished. I did consult with staff members who know a bit more about the subject than I do, and they were pleased with the added options.

It's not a hate crime. But sourcing someone as trans suggests that they aren't of the gender they identify as. I know this can be confusing to people like St. Troy.

Male. Female. Non-Binary. Those would be the choices I would suggest. However, I applaud your effort of inclusivity.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    It's not a hate crime. But sourcing someone as trans suggests that they aren't of the gender they identify as. I know this can be confusing to people like St. Troy.

Male. Female. Non-Binary. Those would be the choices I would suggest. However, I applaud your effort of inclusivity.
    “I know this cam be confusing to people like”. There’s that condescension again, just one day after apologizing for it. Life must be pretty grand on your pedestal.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post

“I know this cam be confusing to people like”. There’s that condescension again, just one day after apologizing for it. Life must be pretty grand on your pedestal.
    I take back the apology when it comes to people mocking a large minority group. Apology recanted.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the record, a trans man is someone who was assigned female at birth and transitions or is transitioning/identifying (in whatever form that takes for them) to male. A trans woman is someone who was assigned male at birth, but is identifying as female.

Most trans people identify as specifically transgender male or female, there's nothing off about that. Trans people, unlike those that would deny their rights, fully understand the realities of biology all too well. Also, there are not specifically any extreme number of genders. Non-binary and transgender are actually umbrella terms or genders, and some people may identify under those umbrellas with language that feels more correct for them. And yes, there can be numerous variations or specific terms. That doesn't make their identity any less valid, no matter what the "XX number of genders" meme may say.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Blank

Male
    Female
    Transgender-Male
    Transgender-Female
    Non-Binary

What, pray tell is "Non-Binary"? Come back in ten minutes I'm still studying the menu? Or do they identify as another species altogether? I mean I get and respect 2 thru 5, but isn't 1 and 6 redundant? If you're that confused just go with "Blank", no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, it's a complicated term. It might be best to do research on it.
    It really isn't a gender that you would likely choose, so choose what you wish, and don't fret about what others use. After all, anyone who comes here is likely a book collector, and the rest really doesn't matter.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...anyone who comes here is likely a book collector, and the rest really doesn't matter.

You say true. I say thankya.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    What, pray tell is "Non-Binary"?
    To briefly address this, traditionally gender had been seen as binary in society: male and female. But gender has always been a spectrum. Do you honestly feel "male" accurately and fully describes every single male on the planet, from the most hugest of the body-building bro-dude types to the prettiest of twinks full a-glitter? No. So some NB people feel they're somewhere on that spectrum between male and female but not in any hard-defined place, or they may feel they're outside that spectrum altogether, and neither traditionally masculine nor feminine gender traits really apply. It's honestly not that complicated if you think about it. I can post some educational videos if need be.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I can post some educational videos if need be.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    What, pray tell is "Non-Binary"?
    I can post some educational videos if need be.
    God bless your patience.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ari, I’m sorry to hear about your work situation and I hope things turn around for you quickly!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

After all, anyone who comes here is likely a book collector, and the rest really doesn't matter.
    I'm not a book collector. I'm just a book reader.

I've always felt a little bit odd that I only participate in like 25% of the site.

Nothing against those that do. I'll read some of the posts and look at some of the pictures of everyone's collection and how they acquire them but it's just not for me.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I love the negative rep.

“Facts are hate; don’t you know that yet?”

I owe no allegiance to your particular insanity.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

103 degrees, 8% humidity.
    Monday it might go down to 94.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Weren’t you just saying a few days ago how beautiful the weather was? That is definitely a heat wave!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That was when I was in San Simeon on the pacific coast.
    It was 69 degrees there. Didn't want to come home.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sunday forecast -- Yuma 120 degrees, Phoenix 117 degrees. Ominous signs for the fire season in the west and southwest.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That was when I was in San Simeon on the pacific coast.
    It was 69 degrees there. Didn't want to come home.
    Gotcha! 103? That seriously warm for the Bay Area!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

103 degrees, 8% humidity.
    Monday it might go down to 94.
    And you're complaining... that to me sounds like heaven to me. I used to live in Spain, before I became shackled and that was our average summer's on the south coast.. I miss it so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 855 of 972 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 853 854 855 856 857 865 905 955 ... LastLast