Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 972 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not confirmed, but from a marketing point of view, i would say that it would be a good opportunity to make more money out of the TDT saga.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't doubt that, Jeremy. But as soon as the developer of the game is announced, I can confirm if it'll be a good game or not. Chances are really high that it won't.

But money will make (Yoda). No doubt about it (that's why more and more movie-tie-in videogames are made).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

But I let them off because the games are still very playable, I'm always fiddling about with them on iPad, I'll be getting that new one too (the Zelda rip-off one).

As for DT I don't even want a film never mind a video game.
    LOL. There isn't a single original videogame. I really liked working at Gameloft, but it sucked the way they close doors on innovation. Their main law is "If it's good and it sold, copy that game".
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

the author of this found the story "a touch silly"
    .... don't you just love people who can form judgements on a 1400 page book when they admittedly only read the first 200 pages (if he actually read that much).

I read his entire article and can make an actual informed judgement ... he's a fruitcake.

today's random thought.....

I freaking HATE dealing with ignorant thievin' Banks

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Dude, since you mentioned that......

A while back I ordered a box of checks. 3 weeks went by and no checks. I call them, they apologize, cancel the checks, put a stop payment on the entire box, order me a new box. 2 weeks later I get a box of checks. Then a week later i get ANOTHER box of checks. I called today and they couldn't tell me which was the good box. It took me 30 minutes to get anyone at all, they didn't know, transferred me, they didn't know, transferred me, they didn't know. I'm getting pissed. Finally a guy says, "well, if you wait six months you can use them all, because a stop pay only lasts 6 months." :facepalm: some people's kids..........
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How is it called the activity where someone shoots a plate that flies in the air (thrown by a machine)?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    How is it called the activity where someone shoots a plate that flies in the air (thrown by a machine)?
    Clay Pigeon shooting, Ari.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Aim and shoot it's actually quite difficult to be good at....

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also called trap shooting

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Also called skeet shooting.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Snowpocalypse 2011

I just got home from work... this is how far I made it into my driveway (about 1/4 the way) before grinding to a halt.

Flash on for full effect!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Also called skeet shooting.
    The two are slighlty different-
    In trap shooting, the shooter stands 16 yards behind the throwing station. Clay pigeons are then thrown forward, either 1 or 2 at a time. In skeet the shooter rotates between 8 shooting positions that are located in a half-circle pattern. Clay pigeons are thrown from 2 throwing stations, so the angles and direction of the pigeons vary every time.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's started snowing now. So we're supposed to get 1-5" of snow on top of a layer of ice. Yech!

John

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

We got snowed in but not as bad as last month. I was out shovelling at work at 6 am. Fun!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Goshdammit.... I freaking live in Austin TEXAS..... it's not supposed to get this freaking cold here! 16 degrees F. wind chill of zero.... what the hell is that?
    and it's supposed to get colder tonight... WTF?
    It's AUSTIN TEXAS...if I wanted this kind of weather.... I'd live in New York... or Siberia
    and.... my freakin 'lectricity keeps going off so the heaters not working..... mutha-ucker it's cold...
    chatter chatter shiver shiver...
    Global warming my ASS!
    somethin' needs to warm my ass, since it's frozen solid to my desk chair.
    I never realized just how hard it would be to go to the can when a chair is stuck to your ass.

where the hell is that 'lectric dude? I really REALLY need my coffee NOW!....

and don't EVEN get me started on the goshdarn wind -
    what the duck- Mutha Nature must be dopin' - she 's mixed us up with Chicago.

take a look at what that Bitch did to my Roof...

and that's just the front side... the back is just as bad.

damn...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a new roof is in your future...
    I wish that would happen to my roof so I could get the insurance to pay for a new one....
    I've been putting off replacing my for years......(buying too many books)........
    Weve got 20-30 mph winds and temps in th 30's here in TN. today...
    Keep warm..

Brian

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Looks like a new roof is in your future...
    I wish that would happen to my roof so I could get the insurance to pay for a new one....
    I've been putting off replacing my for years......(buying too many books)........
    Weve got 20-30 mph winds and temps in th 30's here in TN. today...
    Keep warm..

Brian
    that'd be great.... except the deductable is $1700.00

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A barmy 50 degrees here.

Country
    Country Flag

that'd be great.... except the deductable is $1700.00
    OUCH!!!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

5 fucken degrees here. Shit, I thought this was NEW MEXICO!!!!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I woke up to 4-5 foot snow drifts outside my door with area's of the parking lot in the 6-8 foot range. I think we got about 2 feet, but the 40-50mph winds really made things a mess.
    Even the interstate was shutdown today, so I'm wondering when I will get plowed out.

I think it was supposed to get as low as -5 (without the windchill) last night. Not shocking for WI, but I'd be pissed about 16 in TX too.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    5 fucken degrees here. Shit, I thought this was NEW MEXICO!!!!
    gall damn global warming.... it's not doing it's job!

PEOPLE... can't we all just drive bigger cars and trucks... please!
    let's all put a stop to this horrid frozen apocalypse!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Be happy you don't live in Minnesota! Last week -19 temp with wind -30. Two hours north of here -31 without the wind...
    This am windchills again -20+
    Need Spring to arrive-except that may be 2 more months!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 972 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 ... LastLast