Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 879 of 971 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 881 889 929 ... LastLast
Results 21,951 to 21,975 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

New to English?
    I now, with that one little phrase, fully understand why you think the sun shines out of Donald Trump’s arse.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Conservatives: Get AOC out of politics! She doesn't have enough experience.

Also Conservatives: Put ACB on the Supreme Court! I don't care that she's never even tried a case.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Last weekend, France had 45+55k new cases of covid.
    The french president will talk tomorrow night, and there are rumors of a 4 weeks (renewable) confinement starting friday.
    Wouldnt surprise me as lockdown happens again in some european countries
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The french president will talk tomorrow night, and there are rumors of a 4 weeks (renewable) confinement starting friday.
    Yeah, this renewed wave in Europe is a worry. All the best, Jeremy. In Victoria, Australia, today we are making a staged opening after an almost continuous 9 months of lock-down. Our state copped a second wave (it was actually still just the first) while other states has recovered. We’ve had zero new cases for the past few days. Im looking forward to grabbing a beer this weekend and thank Christ the kids can finally get back at school.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Yeah, this renewed wave in Europe is a worry. All the best, Jeremy. In Victoria, Australia, today we are making a staged opening after an almost continuous 9 months of lock-down. Our state copped a second wave (it was actually still just the first) while other states has recovered. We’ve had zero new cases for the past few days. Im looking forward to grabbing a beer this weekend and thank Christ the kids can finally get back at school.
    There was a hope (in June) that with the USA on lockdown this winter, Australia would get better and I would spend my winter there (Nov-Mar). It looks like that's not happening

Sending my best to you!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spain declared the "state of alarm" again. It'll be for 14 days but can be expanded until...May 2021.

Here we're still under lock down but many people is not following it...and this is the reason we still have several cases.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Spain declared the "state of alarm" again. It'll be for 14 days but can be expanded until...May 2021.

Here we're still under lock down but many people is not following it...and this is the reason we still have several cases.
    Exactly what happened here - people not following instructions, having parties, not wearing masks, etc etc. Every outbreak can be traced back to this selfish negligence.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Murder hornets.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Oh, hey, Antoni, I didn’t realize you were in Victoria. I hope the slow opening up is safe for you and yours. Look after yourself.

My brother lives in Melbourne and has a job that requires travel, so he’s looking forward to being able to work again.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here we go : 4 weeks (minimum) lockdown, so are some of our european countries
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

After 10 years of asking, I've finally been given the go-ahead for bilateral knee replacement surgery; I go under the robot knife on November 30th. Yes, doing both at the same time. Hit me up with your recovery stories if you've had it done, interested in any survival hints. I'm well stocked in single malt scotch to start.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

All the best for your surgery! After such a long wait, the new knees will be welcome, I’ll bet.

I haven’t had my knees done, but I had some pretty major shoulder surgery a few years ago. Recommendations:
    - talk to your doctor at length about when you should start doing exercises, and what exercises to do, after the surgery. Starting as early as you can-but no earlier - is really important.
    - if you go to a physical therapist - and I would - do what they say. Don’t push too hard, but do what they tell you. For my shoulder, they focused on getting movement back first, and then building up strength later.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    All the best for your surgery! After such a long wait, the new knees will be welcome, I’ll bet.

I haven’t had my knees done, but I had some pretty major shoulder surgery a few years ago. Recommendations:
    - talk to your doctor at length about when you should start doing exercises, and what exercises to do, after the surgery. Starting as early as you can-but no earlier - is really important.
    - if you go to a physical therapist - and I would - do what they say. Don’t push too hard, but do what they tell you. For my shoulder, they focused on getting movement back first, and then building up strength later.

HBJ
    sage advice good luck
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    After 10 years of asking, I've finally been given the go-ahead for bilateral knee replacement surgery; I go under the robot knife on November 30th. Yes, doing both at the same time. Hit me up with your recovery stories if you've had it done, interested in any survival hints. I'm well stocked in single malt scotch to start.
    I wish you the best of luck. My mother had to have both hips replaced and I cared for her during her convalescence both times. The physical therapy (a therapist actually came to the house and helped with her exercises but I cannot remember how long that went for) afterwards is a bit rough, not going to lie about that but she made it through and felt much better afterwards.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck George. You're in my prayers.

John

Country
    Country Flag

All the best, George

Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy the single malt first

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck George!
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck, George! I hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery. Enjoy some TV catch-up time while you're recuperating.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

HBJ
    Thank you! My initial pre-op interview is next week, so they'll be laying out all the guidance then. I already know I'll have two weeks of in-home therapy and then 6 months at a clinic somewhere. I'm totally familiar with the "don't do too much, and do it in the right order" guidance ... ignored that and paid for it many times in my younger days!

sage advice good luck
    Thanks Bill!

I wish you the best of luck. My mother had to have both hips replaced and I cared for her during her convalescence both times. The physical therapy (a therapist actually came to the house and helped with her exercises but I cannot remember how long that went for) afterwards is a bit rough, not going to lie about that but she made it through and felt much better afterwards.
    That seems to be overwhelmingly what folks are telling me for this particular surgery; the first couple of weeks really suck, the suck continues for a couple months but at a lesser level as time goes on, but in the end you're sorry you waited so long to get it done!

Good luck George. You're in my prayers.

John
    Thanks John! I promise not to let up on my ARCs & Proofs duties!

All the best, George
    Thank you!

Enjoy the single malt first
    Now THAT is damn good advice regardless of the situation! I have an Aberlour A'Bunadh and a Balvenie 14-Year Carribean Cask that I am particularly fond of.

Best of luck George!
    Thank you!

Good luck, George! I hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery. Enjoy some TV catch-up time while you're recuperating.
    I just started Britannia and need to have my annual viewing of Band of Brothers, those will get me through the first week!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

All the best for your surgery! Sending good thoughts and luck to you
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck George
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I want to buy a domain name in order to promote my website on social media, with shorter links.
    The domain is parked and seller is asking 2,850 euros. lol

I didn't expect to pay nothing, but that's a lot more than I can afford for a domain name!

I’ve discovered we can measure the accuracy of autocorrect software based on the number of standard drinks the user has had before it no longer works reliably.

My iPhone appears to have an autocorrecting ability of between 2 and 3 standard drinks.

Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 879 of 971 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 881 889 929 ... LastLast