Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 907 of 971 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 905 906 907 908 909 917 957 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,675 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The elementary school two blocks away just got shut down for Covid, somebody on staff tested positive and the entire school may have been exposed (we're thinking one of the lunch ladies). Then I turn on the TV and see these 38,000 freaking idiots sitting side-by-side and maskless at the Texas Rangers game yesterday. What a stupid $@&*#%! country.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

So you’re tired of paranoid teacher union types?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Today is National Beer Day!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Now that’s a celebration I can get into!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    The elementary school two blocks away just got shut down for Covid, somebody on staff tested positive and the entire school may have been exposed (we're thinking one of the lunch ladies). Then I turn on the TV and see these 38,000 freaking idiots sitting side-by-side and maskless at the Texas Rangers game yesterday. What a stupid $@&*#%! country.
    You're telling me. I really just don't get it.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My daughter's best friend at that school started displaying symptoms yesterday and tested positive today; he's 10 years old and right now is in bed with a high fever and muscle aches.

That's not paranoia, that's fact as of ten minutes ago when we talked with his mom. Unfortunately the odds are pretty good that he won't be the only one.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know they are not currently vaccination children <16 years of age. Overall, in your area, what is the vaccination rate?

My city as of 10 days ago is ~30% (low), very affluent areas nearby are >55%.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

In the Smokey Mountains for spring break. They are beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks fantastic.

Headed up to Calistoga this Saturday for a private wine tasting, and then a birthday dinner with my two daughters, their spouses, and my wife. Hot springs here we come!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I know they are not currently vaccination children <16 years of age. Overall, in your area, what is the vaccination rate?

My city as of 10 days ago is ~30% (low), very affluent areas nearby are >55%.
    I'm considered Long Island (though I'm off the main land) but my county is at 34%. Total county population is 1,400,000. 500,000 have at least one shot.

Long Island tends to lean Republican also, so I know a lot of people who are just not going to get it. I suspect we will get to about 60-65%

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    FYI, my comment here was humor, I’m not actually debating the steps taken or not taken. This may have been the wrong topic to joke about.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

3 adults, 2 children found dead at York County home

Not far from my house. Are states now competing for which can get the highest kill count per massacre?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    3 adults, 2 children found dead at York County home

Not far from my house. Are states now competing for which can get the highest kill count per massacre?
    UPDATE: It appears the shooter was a former pro NFL player...

Report: Former NFL player Phillip Adams kills 5 in South Carolina, then himself

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Colorado Springs (well, the county anyway) is at 25% for full vaccination, 38% for at least one shot.

FYI, my comment here was humor, I’m not actually debating the steps taken or not taken. This may have been the wrong topic to joke about.
    Ah okay, I didn't get that; no worries.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got the call from work (military sponsored) yesterday so went in and got my first Covid shot, the Pfizer one. Never felt the needle, the injection, and not a single side effect yet, not even a sore spot. So far it's far better than annual flu shot, shingles shots (those absolutely sucked), and most others. Rumor has it the second one is worse, I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks.

Got the call from work (military sponsored) yesterday so went in and got my first Covid shot, the Pfizer one. Never felt the needle, the injection, and not a single side effect yet, not even a sore spot. So far it's far better than annual flu shot, shingles shots (those absolutely sucked), and most others. Rumor has it the second one is worse, I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks.
    That's great to hear! The worst for me was a really sore arm for almost exactly 24 hours.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Had Pfizer 6 weeks ago. No pain or side effects. Got the second shot two weeks ago. Had a sore arm for 2 days. I think the soreness has more to do with the skill (or lack of) of the person giving the shot, than anything else.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had the Pfizer shots. Zero side effects from either shot and sore arm only the first night after the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I had the Pfizer shots. Zero side effects from either shot and sore arm only the first night after the shot.
    Exact same shot; exact same side effects for me.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My 20-year old son and I both had the J&J one-shot five weeks ago. My 17-year old son had the first of the Pfizer shots late last week with no side effects other than a sore arm the same day. We’ll see how his second shot goes.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my first Moderna shot this morning. Feeling just fine so far.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

When I got the 1st moderna shot, didn't even feel it. Was nervous they pulled a fast one on me. But about 3 hours later arm became sore. Sore arm lasted about 3 days. No other symptoms. Getting 2nd shot on Thursday.

Hoping Godzilla vs Kong still showing in good theaters about 2 weeks from then, as will celebrate "immunity" by going to see it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Is there a common, or default, quantity for Roman numeral editions (as 26 and 52 are common for lettered)? Suntup produced 5 of The Time Machine and 10 of The Exorcist; Cichon's recent edition of rebound If It Bleeds was 12, and Centipede did 25 of Salem's Lot (not numbered 1 - 25, but 1 - 10 and 1 - 15).

I see no pattern here, but I suppose there could be a convention, even if commonly ignored.

Thoughts?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Convention? No.

Thoughts? Of course...

Roman numerals were historically used to designate the limitation of editions deluxe in whatever amounts the publisher felt like publishing. The idea of a lettered edition became more prominent eventually replacing Roman numerals by and large. A special publication in limited quantities being designated with Roman numerals can be in any amount. They do tend to be used for extremely limited (fewer than lettered) editions though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 907 of 971 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 905 906 907 908 909 917 957 ... LastLast