Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 971 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 909 959 ... LastLast
Results 21,451 to 21,475 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    No. I may be an asshole, but I no longer have a colon, or a rectum. The Doctor did a debridement to a problematic area where they had previously sewed me up so my rear (not front) resembles a Ken Doll.
    It sure hurts like hell today as I've been sitting up. A doughnut to sit on helps, or a waffle cushion, but I had been pain free for months, and now I am reminded of what a pain in the ass feels like.

So no fart jokes at your house?
    He hooks a harmonica to the colostomy bag and plays the blues.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

And it sounds like shit.

P.S. it's an ostomy bag, not a colostomy bag.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And it sounds like shit.

P.S. it's an ostomy bag, not a colostomy bag.
    That's one subject of which I'm willing to plead ignorance.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The USD>EU exchange rate is about as low as in march !
    Probably a good time to buy some high end books

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?f...to=EUR&view=1Y
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's just a wound.
    I'll spare everyone the visual trauma.
    Suffice it to say, it is fairly painful.
    So then now it's official: You're a pain in the ass? lol lol

J/K El Jefe, I know all too well how much it sucks!!! Better to laugh than cry no? Get yourself one of those gel pads for your favorite chair. They run about $40-50 depending how fancy you want to get. It's worth the money!!!

On another note, I was just re-watching my recording of the Eagles newest concert that was broadcast on ESPN the other day. Anyone else catch it? They're on tour again and will be in my area for 2 nights next September. They can still rock and have, Frey's kid playing with them this time out. They still sport a great line-up, playing in the fast lane and Smoking Joe is still ripping it up on the guitar!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday marked the fifth time a cat has been found cut cleanly in half in my neighborhood. Not ripped apart by another animal, or hit by a car. Methodically cut in half. The community management continues to post notes for cat owners to keep their cats in at night, but the local authorities aren't getting involved. Does the series "Don't Fuck With Cats!" not mean anything to them?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Yesterday marked the fifth time a cat has been found cut cleanly in half in my neighborhood. Not ripped apart by another animal, or hit by a car. Methodically cut in half. The community management continues to post notes for cat owners to keep their cats in at night, but the local authorities aren't getting involved. Does the series "Don't Fuck With Cats!" not mean anything to them?
    Sounds like you have a budding serial killer there.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are you serious Man??
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, very serious. I'm surprised another notice hasn't been posted on our commnunity mail boxes.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I took this photo of Comet NEOWISE above the Colorado Springs Astronomical Society's observatory at Starry Meadows, Gardner, Colorado on Saturday night. It entailed a 120 mile round-trip, two nights camping, waiting out horrible weather during the days and clouds at night except for in the northwest for an hour or so ... long enough to setup in utter darkness and try to get the shot; this was the best of the group. It was so dark I couldn't see to focus and walked right past my tripod multiple times without seeing it. Worth it all for the photo though!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I took this photo of Comet NEOWISE above the Colorado Springs Astronomical Society's observatory at Starry Meadows, Gardner, Colorado on Saturday night. It entailed a 120 mile round-trip, two nights camping, waiting out horrible weather during the days and clouds at night except for in the northwest for an hour or so ... long enough to setup in utter darkness and try to get the shot; this was the best of the group. It was so dark I couldn't see to focus and walked right past my tripod multiple times without seeing it. Worth it all for the photo though!

Great photo, well done its worth all the pain.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's mental !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice shot.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Seems like the house next door becomes available.

It's a massive 3 floor house that my wife and I always thought would be nice to live in.
    Same owner than our flat.

But then the people currently living in (since 30 years, because the wife has grew in it) apparently pay 4k euros a month. Per month. It's a crazy price !
    He used to be a pilot for Air France, so I am guessing that they laid him off given that i read they left a lot of people go because of the covid.

So we are staying in our 50 square meters flat :-(

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Why not:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

On Sunday a Stephen King review will be included in the NYTimes. Is there any website where I can purchase a copy to be shipped to FL?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    On Sunday a Stephen King review will be included in the NYTimes. Is there any website where I can purchase a copy to be shipped to FL?
    I could buy you one.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU! 😊 That'd be awesome.

I've just sent you a PM.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quick question for uk citizens : do you know if any car rental companies can provide "french" cars?
    My wife and I are planning to visit her family. Near Glasgow. And do a roadtrip in Scotland.

BUT. British cars are very different from french ones (the driver is on the other side, I don't know about the feet...) and the only time I tried driving a british car, my stepmom's car, a good 5 years ago. I couldn't even move the car. I was so confused. Both with the gear and the feet, I couldnt move.
    And it would be crap to hire a car and not being able to actually use it.

So : any idea of a car rental company, around Glasgow, that may have some "french" cars? :s

Country
    Country Flag

Random question #2 :
    A few months ago, a fellow american collector here, asked me to call a french bookstore in Paris in order to buy a book about Mark Ryden that they were looking for since awhile.
    I feel terrible about it, but.... I dont remember the name or the nickname. And I don't seem to have an email about it. As for the private messages I must have deleted it as I was running out of space and constantly battles to be able to recieve / send private messages.

All I remember is that it was an american collector that wanted 1 book, and if possible a second copy for their friend. Barbara? Becca?

Can this person please contact me?
    I've found an offer on a website for a book by Mark Ryden that is signed by him. The seller is in Paris and the asking price is 50 euros and it seems like a good price to me. But I don't know if I should try to get it or not.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quick question for uk citizens : do you know if any car rental companies can provide "french" cars?
    My wife and I are planning to visit her family. Near Glasgow. And do a roadtrip in Scotland.

BUT. British cars are very different from french ones (the driver is on the other side, I don't know about the feet...) and the only time I tried driving a british car, my stepmom's car, a good 5 years ago. I couldn't even move the car. I was so confused. Both with the gear and the feet, I couldnt move.

So : any idea of a car rental company, around Glasgow, that may have some "french" cars? :s
    Good luck.
    Driving a car from the right isn't tough. The pedals are the same: L-R, clutch, brake, accelerator. The gearshift is on your left.
    The hard part is staying on the correct side of the road, and roundabouts can be confusing.

If possible. Rent an automatic transmission car.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Not possible in the UK. That's why they left the EU.

I think this guy might help tough...

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck.
    Driving a car from the right isn't tough. The pedals are the same: L-R, clutch, brake, accelerator. The gearshift is on your left.
    The hard part is staying on the correct side of the road, and roundabouts can be confusing.

If possible. Rent an automatic transmission car.
    Yeah, driving on the other side is something to be very careful. A few years back we did a roadtrip from France to Scotland with some friends. We did tape a note to remind us to be careful about it.
    An automatic car would help I guess. But there is also the driver being on the other side, and I dont know.
    I remember that the only time I tried, I guess that it wasnt an automatic car, but I couldnt even do 5 meters. I stalled the car and was too confused

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

What are the odds that Mr. King, or any other notable author, anonymously follows their followers via FB, Twitter or THIS FORUM? I ask that because of all the speculation about signature authenticiity here and on the Rare FB group that is run by one of our own. I can picture "Steve" following a post about a signature with three S's on a copy of Firestarter, laughing his ass off, saying, "Look Tabby, I really screwed with their heads on that one!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 859 of 971 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 909 959 ... LastLast