Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 971 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 824 832 872 922 ... LastLast
Results 20,526 to 20,550 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have gone through every CD in my 300 disc player, writing down the titles so I know what's what, and this is the only one that's stymied me. Does anyone know the artist and title of this CD? I think it's a Godsmack album, but I'm not sure.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I have gone through every CD in my 300 disc player, writing down the titles so I know what's what, and this is the only one that's stymied me. Does anyone know the artist and title of this CD? I think it's a Godsmack album, but I'm not sure.

I don’t know that image, but could that be the Audioslave Revelations disc? They’re in the same genre as Godsmack.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nope, I've got one Audioslave CD, and I've identified that one.

EDIT - Every other CD I had that was just an image I was able to identify by a clue or writing along the edge, but this one has nothing! Maybe it's from another dimension.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

did you listen to it? if you still cant recognize it, try asking your phone "what song is this"
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

I did, I swear it's Godsmack. I will do more research.
    What phone?
    Back later.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe listen to some lyrics and then Google them so that you can find out what song it is?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My first cousin is on board the HSNS Comfort right now. She graduated last year and is now in the middle of something this big and crazy. Strange times.....my state has called upon the national guard and given DHEC the leeway to do what is necessary to keep people safe. Folks coming in from hot spots are being quarantined for 14 days or face up to 30 days in jail.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not Audioslave. They have that album title but the CD looks different.

Open it with iTunes. It should automatically identify it.

You can also listen to it with Soundhound to identify it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Just throw it away and never look back. Tons of time saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Just throw it away and never look back. Tons of time saved.
    Never!
    There are nine tracks, all great rock songs. It is NOT Godsmack (I don't think). I looked through every one of my jewel cases and can not figure it out. One of the lyrics is from The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner.
    I will now drop the subject, please return to your normal activities, however depraved they may be. I know I'm going back to mine!

EDIT - There's some Sherlock Holmes quote about eliminating things, and what you're left with has to be the truth. I remembered when I used to work for a robotics company, one of the guys in shipping and receiving was the drummer for a local group called Mind Candy. He gave me one of their demo CDs, which I really liked, and I ended up buying all their CDs from him, and had him sign one of them. That's what this one is. They are most likely defunct. I was surprised at how good it still sounds! I solved my own mystery.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    did you listen to it? if you still cant recognize it, try asking your phone "what song is this"
    What phone?
    Back later.
    I could see Steve holding this up to his house phone waiting for something to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    My first cousin is on board the HSNS Comfort right now. She graduated last year and is now in the middle of something this big and crazy. Strange times.....my state has called upon the national guard and given DHEC the leeway to do what is necessary to keep people safe. Folks coming in from hot spots are being quarantined for 14 days or face up to 30 days in jail.
    I don't think jail would be a good solution to the problem. They are already overcrowded and pretty much impossible to keep someone quarantined from the rest of the population. A fine would probably be better. Folks take more notice when you hit them in the wallet. Or house arrest. Which isn't cheap either.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad you figured out the CD dilemma ...
    I know exactly how you feel, its like when I find underwear in my draw thats not mine... where do they come from?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ever had Gout? I just found out I do and on top of everything else that is the shits. It really makes me sad... and feel like my body is failing me.. not as young as I used to be kind of thing. It sucks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My uncle and my dad used to get gout, my uncle much more often.
    They were both heavy drinkers.
    Their feet swelled up like sausages and it was painful.
    After a day or three it went away and they went back to drinking as usual until the next time. Neither of them ever learned until the inevitable end.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After a day or three it went away and they went back to drinking as usual until the next time. Neither of them ever learned until the inevitable end.
    I’m not a heavy drinker though.., maybe a dozen or so beers on a Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Gout's a bitch. I get it once in a while, usually in my right big toe.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gout/symptoms-causes/

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ever had Gout? I just found out I do and on top of everything else that is the shits. It really makes me sad... and feel like my body is failing me.. not as young as I used to be kind of thing. It sucks
    Welcome to my world. Getting old does indeed suck!!!! I advise against it, whole heartedly!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

THAT IS JUST where mine is.. Right big toe. I am really depressed about it. I have to stop eating my foods I like and no more beer? Well... thats a tough one. Do you drink?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Mind over matter. Focus on the things you can control.

My dad was a heavy beer drinker, two or three CASES a week. I remember going to the party store with him and my brother when we were kids and him carrying the cases of Altes beer to the car. They were HEAVY!
    Then he had a stopped up colon from eating too many peanuts and drinking beer, which the doctor fixed, and said he better stop drinking beer, although an occasional shot of whiskey would be okay.
    My dad took 'occasional' to mean once every ten minutes and switched to Jim Beam, a case a week.
    My uncle, his brother, meanwhile, drank a case of vodka a week, dying from kidney failure from that.
    My dad lived to be in his 80s though.
    I learned my lesson, I do NOT drink or smoke.

Country
    Country Flag

THAT IS JUST where mine is.. Right big toe. I am really depressed about it. I have to stop eating my foods I like and no more beer? Well... thats a tough one. Do you drink?
    I drink beer too. I also like steak and seafood.

Read that Mayo Clinic article. It has good advice. The easiest thing being drink a lot of water.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You should be prescribed a prophylactic to take daily to reduce Uric acid in your system. I take Allopurinol and it's quite effective at preventing outbreaks.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    What phone?
    Back later.
    I could see Steve holding this up to his house phone waiting for something to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I don't think jail would be a good solution to the problem. They are already overcrowded and pretty much impossible to keep someone quarantined from the rest of the population. A fine would probably be better. Folks take more notice when you hit them in the wallet. Or house arrest. Which isn't cheap either.
    I don't know the specifics of it but I believe after the 30 days of jail, they still will not be allowed into the state. Things are happening so quickly and everything is being half-explained. Looks like the county next to me is about to implement the stay-at-home rule. Meanwhile, no reported cases in my county, yet. One of only three in the whole state. I don't expect that to last.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My county issued it here but no one is taking it seriously. My neighborhood is full of kids and their parents out and about everywhere. A lot of walking going on, in groups. Maybe they aren't leaving the hood though and self isolating in that way Parks are pretty full with people as well since the weather is warming up and everyone is out of work/school. I haven't noticed any die off in traffic either I as travel to and from work. I reckon we're all essential personnel here in the Midwest
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

You should be prescribed a prophylactic to take daily to reduce Uric acid in your system. I take Allopurinol and it's quite effective at preventing outbreaks.
    It is not super painful and my first time. They gave me a pill to take for 3 times a day (10 days total). And said see how that goes... I am going to lay off some beers for a bit and tone down my meat. I EAT A LOT of meat. Everyday.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 971 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 824 832 872 922 ... LastLast