Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 933 of 971 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 931 932 933 934 935 943 ... LastLast
Results 23,301 to 23,325 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Well, left knee replacement was a success. Doc said I had essentially no cartilage left and it was absolutely a mess, so was definitely time. Pain meds are keeping the worst of it down, bad part is trying to lift straight out leg, quads and top of knee don't like that. Can get up and shuffle around with walker though, put weight on it, that's not bad. Short term problems, 3-6 weeks, all worth it for the long-term fix.

Leg still looks sexy as hell, George!!! lol lol

Get well soon!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on successful surgery. Hope you recover quickly.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you recover very soon!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Get well soon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, my son is selling his home and buying my Dad's much bigger home. Anyway, The RE Agent sends me a "Revised" Purchase Agreement (2nd document). I send an email stating I want the first back and destroyed. She emails back she doesn't understand what I'm talking about regarding the first document!!! Some folks are just intentionally obtuse!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just have her delete the email on her end and you do the same on yours. Done and done
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just passed by the Bradenton Performing Arts Center. Brought back great memories of the Revival event back in 2015.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Just have her delete the email on her end and you do the same on yours. Done and done
    Actually, not really. How do I know the original has been destroyed and there is not another document with my signature out there? This electronic signing for legal documents really kinda sucks, IMHO. And it wasn't an email it's a "Docusign" document. I just don't trust this crap at all. However, it seems to now be the standard and unavoidable.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Just passed by the Bradenton Performing Arts Center. Brought back great memories of the Revival event back in 2015.
    Great memories indeed.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Actually, not really. How do I know the original has been destroyed and there is not another document with my signature out there? This electronic signing for legal documents really kinda sucks, IMHO. And it wasn't an email it's a "Docusign" document. I just don't trust this crap at all. However, it seems to now be the standard and unavoidable.
    I remember when W. signed that into law and thinking many of those same things. What's even worse is they don't teach kids cursive any more. It seems easier to forge a print signature than a cursive one.
    Side note, I asked the internet about cursive writing and whether it was better and time after time I got answers similar to this....

Is cursive writing good for the brain?

Not only is cursive good for speed of writing, but it also is shown to improve brain development in the areas of thinking, language and working memory. Cursive handwriting stimulates brain synapses and synchronicity between the left and right hemispheres, something absent from printing and typing

When I have to pickup prescriptions and a signature is required, they tell me just put anything, it doesn't really matter. My response, then why bother?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Great memories indeed.
    Agreed. Such a great time. Looking back, it was the calm before the storm.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I remember when W. signed that into law and thinking many of those same things. What's even worse is they don't teach kids cursive any more. It seems easier to forge a print signature than a cursive one.
    Side note, I asked the internet about cursive writing and whether it was better and time after time I got answers similar to this....

Is cursive writing good for the brain?

Not only is cursive good for speed of writing, but it also is shown to improve brain development in the areas of thinking, language and working memory. Cursive handwriting stimulates brain synapses and synchronicity between the left and right hemispheres, something absent from printing and typing

When I have to pickup prescriptions and a signature is required, they tell me just put anything, it doesn't really matter. My response, then why bother?
    I hear you and agree 100%. Please don't get me started on this subject. It's just wrong in so many ways.

Unfortunately we can debate the subject, bitch and moan but, it won't matter cause its the way of the world now. You should see what passes for a real estate closing west of the Mississippi!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Boomer.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Boomer.
    Boomer? Is that a label and a dig you're placing on me or did you just mis-spell "Bummer"?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yes; the ability to consciously recall the 1900s is disdained by many of the older children chattering at our feet.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Boomer.
    Boomer? Is that a label and a dig you're placing on me or did you just mis-spell "Bummer"?
    I was trying to poke the bear to get a reaction. I've failed miserable.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Boomer.
    By poking the Bear, you made a Troll appear. Magic!

Country
    Country Flag

With me being said Troll

With me being said Troll
    Nah, not you.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice Valentine's Day!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Boomer.
    Boomer.
    By poking the Bear, you made a Troll appear. Magic!
    With me being said Troll
    With me being said Troll
    Nah, not you.
    Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice Valentine's Day!

You guys crack me up, I swear!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all for the well-wishes. Recovery has gone as good as it could, past few days really sucked but a bit better today. Photo below of the scar so far, hidden for the squeamish like Bill and Jerome

Knee Replacement Scar So Far
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Narly! My wife has one of those.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I looked, I said...
    "Wow!"
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Thanks all for the well-wishes. Recovery has gone as good as it could, past few days really sucked but a bit better today. Photo below of the scar so far, hidden for the squeamish like Bill and Jerome

Knee Replacement Scar So Far
    Man, I feel for you. I know that convalescence is hard (my mom had two hip replacements) and I hope it goes quickly for you. When you make it through, you'll feel like a new person, at least that is what I have observed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 933 of 971 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 931 932 933 934 935 943 ... LastLast