Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 885 of 971 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 883 884 885 886 887 895 935 ... LastLast
Results 22,101 to 22,125 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    My mother is 80 and cannot walk well any more. She's going to have some shots injected in her spine tomorrow for arthritis. She's scared and in pain. I feel quite useless because I cannot do anything to help her with either of those. I know I am not the first person to watch someone they love slowly and painfully shut down but I don't know how to handle it. She's held this family together for years now and I feel like a weakling just because it's hard for poor little me to watch. I really wish I knew how to deal with this better. I wish I could be strong for once in my stupid life.
    I'm sorry to hear this, Tommy. Just be there for her. She will get strength from your presence and support even when you don't feel strong yourself.

HBJ
    Absolutely. Losing my mom this year was incredibly difficult and I completely understand the feeling of helplessness. I hope your mom will persevere, you're always in my thoughts, Tommy!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My mother is 80 and cannot walk well any more. She's going to have some shots injected in her spine tomorrow for arthritis. She's scared and in pain. I feel quite useless because I cannot do anything to help her with either of those. I know I am not the first person to watch someone they love slowly and painfully shut down but I don't know how to handle it. She's held this family together for years now and I feel like a weakling just because it's hard for poor little me to watch. I really wish I knew how to deal with this better. I wish I could be strong for once in my stupid life.
    Tommy, your feelings are normal. It was tough during the last 5-10 years of my fathers life watching him decline with Parkinson's, first losing his independence, then his ability to walk, then his ability to go sit on the toilet and finally his ability to communicate well. I just made sure that when I was with him I doted on him as much as I could.

I hope you have siblings, they can be very helpful in coping with these kind of things (both for you and your Mom).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Tommy, I'm incredibly sorry to hear you and your Family are going through this. I think the most important thing is to spend as much time as your able too and being as present as you can. Your Mom will feel that in my opinion. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Tommy, just be her son and love and support her as best you can. That’s all you can do. Wishing her, you, and your family the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    It’s a hard thing to deal with, Tommy, and you’re dealing with it the right way by talking about it and not bottling it up. Sometimes all you can do is just grin and bear it with that person, and it’s not fun, but your support is invaluable. Wishing you, your mom, and your family the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Wishing her the best, Tommy. You just being there for her will give her strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    All the best, Tommy. I'm sorry for the moment you're living now.
    I'm sorry to hear this, Tommy. Just be there for her. She will get strength from your presence and support even when you don't feel strong yourself.

HBJ
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

HBJ
    Absolutely. Losing my mom this year was incredibly difficult and I completely understand the feeling of helplessness. I hope your mom will persevere, you're always in my thoughts, Tommy!
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Tommy, your feelings are normal. It was tough during the last 5-10 years of my fathers life watching him decline with Parkinson's, first losing his independence, then his ability to walk, then his ability to go sit on the toilet and finally his ability to communicate well. I just made sure that when I was with him I doted on him as much as I could.

I hope you have siblings, they can be very helpful in coping with these kind of things (both for you and your Mom).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Tommy, I'm incredibly sorry to hear you and your Family are going through this. I think the most important thing is to spend as much time as your able too and being as present as you can. Your Mom will feel that in my opinion. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you so very much everyone. I didn't mean to get sloppy emotional but I started thinking about everything she has been through; buried her husband, her son (my brother), had several bouts of flu, pneumonia, bronchitis and shingles twice (I beg anyone here that is capable of getting the shingles vaccination to get it immediately, that shit ain't no joke), two hip replacements and she was still working, at CVS of all places, when COVID19 hit. Her doctor told her to retire fast and she's basically been stuck in this house since Feb. scared of getting around her own family members because several have high risk jobs. This is not how she expected to be living her golden years at all. I really hope this vaccine works and works well because she needs some relief and happiness for at least a little while instead of constant misery.

I didn't respond to all your kind words sooner because my best friend's nephew died on Thursday. He had spinal bifida and when I first met him, the life expectancy was around 13. His name was Josh and after literally dozens of surgeries in his life, he made it to 34. He was tough but the last surgery was a kidney removal, he needed oxygen after that one, went into a coma and then passed.

And on that same fucking day, I slipped and fell out of the shower for the second time this year and fell HARD. My right side is covered in bruises and my head broke my hamper in the fall. Very lucky I did not break anything.

It almost reminds me of a John Huston movie where the character has been through so much and for nothing that they either must laugh or cry to get over it all.

But enough of all that, Metallica is playing soon!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always knew you were hardheaded, Tommy Seriously, you've had it rough of late so enjoy sit back, rest easy, and enjoy the show!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Always knew you were hardheaded, Tommy Seriously, you've had it rough of late so enjoy sit back, rest easy, and enjoy the show!

As hard as they come!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As hard as they come!!
    That's what she said!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hate that little boy in that Sonic commercial. He is reason #36,782 why it is good to be gay and childless.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I hate that little boy in that Sonic commercial. He is reason #36,782 why it is good to be gay and childless.
    That's a helluva lot of reasons.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's also good to be straight, in a couple, with neither of us wanting kids
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    It's also good to be straight, in a couple, with neither of us wanting kids
    Another reason, if you're roughly the same body size and in a gay couple, you double your wardrobe.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing to do with anything mention prior to this, but can i just say.......

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhggghghhghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Or in other words fffs

Thank you. That's all. Not a cry for attention just a stress release.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuck! Our county is rolling things back. No indoor dining, no indoor gyms. Probably will last until the end of the year, or until they have driven every small restaurant and gym out of business. On brighter news, the restrictions start tomorrow, and rain is forecast.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Fuck! Our county is rolling things back. No indoor dining, no indoor gyms. Probably will last until the end of the year, or until they have driven every small restaurant and gym out of business. On brighter news, the restrictions start tomorrow, and rain is forecast.
    Philly too. They are really clamping down on even outside dining. A lot of stores and restaurants are going to be hurting again . Pus schools and Universities going back to all virtual I think. It just keeps getting worse and worse.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

and they call liberals snowflakes LMAO

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Nothing to do with anything mention prior to this, but can i just say.......

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhggghghhghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Or in other words fffs

Thank you. That's all. Not a cry for attention just a stress release.
    I think a lot of us feel the same way so no worries.

Come to my state, nobody gives a fuck here. No masks, no worries!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Come to my state, nobody gives a fuck here. No masks, no worries!
    No thanks. Despite all of it's deficiencies, I like living in the San Francisco Bay area.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, did your county reopen gyms and indoor dining? We haven’t had either of those since that quick moment months ago.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been diagnosed with COVID and am now in quarantine.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

oh. Please take care and hope you recover very soon, John. Sending all the best wishes from here.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh no! I hope for the best, that you were only exposed to it very minimally and you get only very mild symptoms or none at all!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 885 of 971 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 883 884 885 886 887 895 935 ... LastLast