+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 857 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857
Results 21,401 to 21,406 of 21406

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Maerlyn's Imp Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold Joe315 is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Ya know, there are two blowhards on this thread that really need to get a room.

So now your thinking..
    I suppose one is me. I can take a hint. Thanks.
    Tommy, you haven't posted anything on this thread for the past 3 pages. The chances that Cook's comment was aimed at you is effectively next to zero.
    Second this. Itís definitely not you Tommy.

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I need to stop posting anyway. I'm deleting a lot of my old posts but it's taking time.
    No, you don't need to stop posting. And you shouldn't delete any of your past tweets either. If you let other people compromise your thoughts or feelings in life, you will never be yourself.
    Completely agree.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A little update for fellow miitary brothers and sisters that might be aware of the situation here in San Diego. This was taken by a sailor aboard the USS Decatur as part of their crew goes to assist the USS Bonhomme Richard. I can't imagine what they're dealing with upclose. The fumes can be smelled more than 20 miles away at my home.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    A little update for fellow miitary brothers and sisters that might be aware of the situation here in San Diego. This was taken by a sailor aboard the USS Decatur as part of their crew goes to assist the USS Bonhomme Richard. I can't imagine what they're dealing with upclose. The fumes can be smelled more than 20 miles away at my home.

My thoughts go out to them. I made a couple of tours along side the US. Great guys who like us, don't see colour.

On a lighter note, don't you love that feeling when you bring a new book home and your significant other says "Don't you have that one" and you say nooo... meaning not the paperback anyway.
    Last edited by Sai Sheb; Today at 12:58 AM. Reason: X

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    My thoughts go out to them. I made a couple of tours along side the US. Great guys who like us, don't see colour.

On a lighter note, don't you love that feeling when you bring a new book home and your significant other says "Don't you have that one" and you say nooo... meaning not the paperback anyway.
    Here are some picture links of actual damage, so as not to overwhelm the page with scenes some don't want to see. Some are of holes through the steel flight deck, confriming the true destructive power of fire. Several senior military officials believe she may be removed from service due to the amount of damage.

https://imgur.com/8YqLvhD
    https://imgur.com/sbnFHkK
    https://imgur.com/qqE1Qp2
    https://imgur.com/BVPRgkl
    https://imgur.com/R1a3AMh

Your statement of not seeing color rings very true. In that pic, all you see is beige. There were men and women of all colors, creeds, religions...with one common goal. To help others in need. It makes me very proud to be a member of that team!

On that lighter note, I don't have to worry about that, being single, but it does make for a unique collection having six variants of the same book. https://imgur.com/4WaFDiI

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love it... I think I have 4 IT but that's as wild as I get...
    I miss my days in the Army.. they were great. Some horrors but mainly brothers and sisters for life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 857 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857