Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 971 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 907 957 ... LastLast
Results 21,401 to 21,425 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Ya know, there are two blowhards on this thread that really need to get a room.

So now your thinking..
    I suppose one is me. I can take a hint. Thanks.
    Tommy, you haven't posted anything on this thread for the past 3 pages. The chances that Cook's comment was aimed at you is effectively next to zero.
    Second this. It’s definitely not you Tommy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I need to stop posting anyway. I'm deleting a lot of my old posts but it's taking time.
    No, you don't need to stop posting. And you shouldn't delete any of your past tweets either. If you let other people compromise your thoughts or feelings in life, you will never be yourself.
    Completely agree.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

A little update for fellow miitary brothers and sisters that might be aware of the situation here in San Diego. This was taken by a sailor aboard the USS Decatur as part of their crew goes to assist the USS Bonhomme Richard. I can't imagine what they're dealing with upclose. The fumes can be smelled more than 20 miles away at my home.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    A little update for fellow miitary brothers and sisters that might be aware of the situation here in San Diego. This was taken by a sailor aboard the USS Decatur as part of their crew goes to assist the USS Bonhomme Richard. I can't imagine what they're dealing with upclose. The fumes can be smelled more than 20 miles away at my home.

My thoughts go out to them. I made a couple of tours along side the US. Great guys who like us, don't see colour.

On a lighter note, don't you love that feeling when you bring a new book home and your significant other says "Don't you have that one" and you say nooo... meaning not the paperback anyway.
    Last edited by Sai Sheb; 07-14-2020 at 12:58 AM. Reason: X

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    My thoughts go out to them. I made a couple of tours along side the US. Great guys who like us, don't see colour.

On a lighter note, don't you love that feeling when you bring a new book home and your significant other says "Don't you have that one" and you say nooo... meaning not the paperback anyway.
    Here are some picture links of actual damage, so as not to overwhelm the page with scenes some don't want to see. Some are of holes through the steel flight deck, confriming the true destructive power of fire. Several senior military officials believe she may be removed from service due to the amount of damage.

https://imgur.com/8YqLvhD
    https://imgur.com/sbnFHkK
    https://imgur.com/qqE1Qp2
    https://imgur.com/BVPRgkl
    https://imgur.com/R1a3AMh

Your statement of not seeing color rings very true. In that pic, all you see is beige. There were men and women of all colors, creeds, religions...with one common goal. To help others in need. It makes me very proud to be a member of that team!

On that lighter note, I don't have to worry about that, being single, but it does make for a unique collection having six variants of the same book. https://imgur.com/4WaFDiI

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love it... I think I have 4 IT but that's as wild as I get...
    I miss my days in the Army.. they were great. Some horrors but mainly brothers and sisters for life.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    ...but mainly brothers and sisters for life.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beer pack?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Beer pack?
    Took me a second...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Beer pack?
    No your blind spot behind you. Imagine a clock, straight forward for you is your Twelve, directly behind you is your six.

Country
    Country Flag

How many others would choose 13 as one?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Who the hell likes chlorine?

(Slowly realizes that people on this forum...occasionally disagree with me at times)
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

(Slowly realizes that people on this forum...occasionally disagree with me at times)
    Go walk by a swimming pool right now, with everything closed, in the dead of summer. I'll bet the distant smell of chlorine makes you wanna jump in, right?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

#7 definitely, but wrestling with the others.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Go walk by a swimming pool right now, with everything closed, in the dead of summer. I'll bet the distant smell of chlorine makes you wanna jump in, right?
    At the most, it will remind me of fun times, but I've never actually enjoyed the smell. Still, I can see it would have positive associations.

Country
    Country Flag

At the most, it will remind me of fun times, but I've never actually enjoyed the smell. Still, I can see it would have positive associations.
    I guess that's why some would select it, for the nostalgia. #16 is a must for me. Growing up in the Texas panhandle, seeing the clouds rolling in and the smell of rain. Nothing quite like it! Aside from #13, #1 is a very close second.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Actually, I think I like just about everything here other than the chlorine, except I don't recall the specific scent of banana boat sunscreen (I do like sunscreen in general).

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#1 and #2 for me. Love my carbs. They failed to add new car to the list.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Funny, my sister-in-law replied to my choices on FB and commented that #'s 1 & 9 were close seconds for her.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Apple pie. And books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fresh cut crass... and books.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I lost my sense of smell amost 15 years ago. I only recover it for a couple days when I'm on a certain medication.

The ones I enjoyed the most are Baby snuggles and books.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I lost my sense of smell amost 15 years ago. I only recover it for a couple days when I'm on a certain medication.

That has to be terrible. Loss of smell usually means loss of taste, other than salt, sweet and unami.
    Very little subtleties
    Ouch.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Smells are very evocative of memory. The smells are not necessarily the thing although they can be. It's often the memory evoked by the smell.

I actually agree with Rob for once. The chlorine doesn't do it for me. Now the smell of the ocean breeze...
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

That has to be terrible. Loss of smell usually means loss of taste, other than salt, sweet and unami.
    Very little subtleties
    Ouch.
    I didn't lose the sense of taste but it softens it. If I'm going to have a meal with subtle tastes, I'll have a pill of the medicine 2 hours before eating.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 857 of 971 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 855 856 857 858 859 867 907 957 ... LastLast