+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 972 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Yah... seems very vague. Nothing really about not receiving the item at all, just if you want to return it.

Unfortunately, because Canada is "international" it doesn't seem to want to let me do anything until the "delivery window" closes which is mid November.

I was just trying to get a read on how it might all play out. I'll update!
    Oh, for sure they make you wait 4 weeks, I think.

That's probably based on the fact that a lot of Marketplace people mail out items via Media Mail. Here in the US, that can easily take 4 weeks to reach a person.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here we go:

Unreceived Orders

If you paid for an order using Amazon.com, and the estimated delivery date passes, you have the right to be concerned. Sellers are responsible for communicating with you and for correcting any problems that might arise with lost shipments, damaged items, or other mishaps. If an Amazon Marketplace seller or Merchant fails to deliver, you may be eligible for reimbursement under the Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee. (There are some exceptions, so please do take a moment to read more.)
    So it might be okay!

My Mood
    Gay

Unfortunately, it's that line about "There are some exceptions" that makes me wonder.

Good luck, though, Eric.

I've never had problems with a Marketplace sale, but I have had one book take forever to reach me.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Here we go:

Unreceived Orders

If you paid for an order using Amazon.com, and the estimated delivery date passes, you have the right to be concerned. Sellers are responsible for communicating with you and for correcting any problems that might arise with lost shipments, damaged items, or other mishaps. If an Amazon Marketplace seller or Merchant fails to deliver, you may be eligible for reimbursement under the Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee. (There are some exceptions, so please do take a moment to read more.)
    So it might be okay!
    Cool beans! I hope you figure it out soon.

Media Mail totally sucks, one time I bought a book on amazon that took 2 months (65 days to be exact) to get to me. Fuck media mail, I don't care how cheap it is, I won't use it.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope everything works out okay, Eric.

This weekend I am off work. Monday morning I begin my new job.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Need any helpers? I'm so fucking bored right now it's not funny.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure! You can come work with me.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I got some demolition work to do this week coming up, Ann. I'll let you use a chainsaw.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I only get really big kitchen knives at my work.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Giving me a chainsaw could be a dangerous proposition.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Gay

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...900#post555900

Just wanted to wish Dave ( oy-the-brave ) a very Happy Birthday !!!! Hope you have a great and wonderful day!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Dave.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Need any helpers? I'm so fucking bored right now it's not funny.
    Come on down! I've got plenty for you to do. And I would love to have a chainsaw. Power tools do things for me
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Giving me a chainsaw would be an epic disaster.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Things would be more convenient for me if other people enjoyed staying up until 4:00am and waking up at 12:00pm as much as I do.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Things would be more convenient for me if other people enjoyed staying up until 4:00am and waking up at 12:00pm as much as I do.
    I'm on board.

It is 3:30am and I still have hours of homework ahead of me. haha.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I landed a new job. Same type of work (support services in a home) but in a different home. Still full time nights (7 nights per 2 week pay period) plus roughly 60 day hours per pay, but I'm hoping the home will be less stresful. I also get every Friday and Saturday off which is something my wife will like. It used to be "7 nights on, 7 nights off, when I'm home with our daughter, she's at work, and when we're home together I'm passed out cold" but this should make things better. Mia thrives when we're both home and that's one of the reasons I needed to make this happen. Also, a little more money>>> hello Mr.Betts and Mr.eBay

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulation everybody!
    Quite a few of us got a job recently!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Breezy

congrats!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Dammit, y'all are getting jobs...someone get my Hubby one....wait...he stays home with the kids while I work...can't be all THAT bad....

Congrats to all on the new jobs!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent news on the job front, guys. Glad to hear it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that sounds like it has my name written all over it.

Cross your fingers for me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 972 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast