Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 922 of 971 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 920 921 922 923 924 932 ... LastLast
Results 23,026 to 23,050 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Tropical Storm Henri Has People Preparing From Long Island To Coastal New England

Anyone else in the path of the storm? I'm on Fire Island and we're dead set in the center of the action. Let's hope it weakens. Fire Island isn't equipped for strong storms.
    David from Betts here....we escaped relatively unscathed....wouldn't you know it, my daughter scheduled to move into college today so we took two vehicles and drove to Philly and back...no rain in Philly but torrents in NJ, NY, CT...arrived home to both power AND no flooding....good on both counts!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perfect! Congratulations on dodging the weather bullet.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My birthday's coming up.

If anyone wants to buy me a present:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...m_source=zaius
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My birthday's coming up.

If anyone wants to buy me a present:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...m_source=zaius
    I'll get right on that, Steve-o!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Having Full Knee replacement on Monday August 30. Hoping for excellent rehab. Sadly it is time to get it done. Pretty nervous about it but I know I am in good hands.
    Just lots of rehab and I should be a LOT better after it is done.
    Staying overnight and released at 7 am Tuesday the 31st.
    Just wanted to share!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's to a speedy recovery, Mike!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Having Full Knee replacement on Monday August 30. Hoping for excellent rehab. Sadly it is time to get it done. Pretty nervous about it but I know I am in good hands.
    Just wanted to share!
    It's for the better has you said. See you soon!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to share!
    Best of luck to you, my friend!! Hang in there. This too shall pass.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to share!
    Bet of luck Mike!

I just had a total hip replacement seven weeks ago and last Thursday I was there for the start of the new bowling season! Its simply amazing the technology advances in total joint replacement! I used a walker for two days, then a cane for two days then no assistance. I also only took the Vicadin for a day and a half. Do not care for narcotic drug pain management; Ibuprofin lworks just fine!

Bob
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to share!
    I have asked for one and was refused as I am too young. I had a bad motorcycle accident years ago. I am interested to hear how it works out for you Mike!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good ol' Fed Ex

Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Good ol' Fed Ex

I think they took that note as a challenge.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just sold director of Doctor Sleep a book!! That was bad ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Dad passed away a couple of weeks before my daughter was born, and it was pretty tough to say the least.

To help me get through it, a real form of therapy to help get through the grief, I published a book on kindle that my Dad wrote, about his love of his hobby, pigeons. In the 70s he was quite a force in his hobby, winning a number of top trophies. At the time, I edited it, correcting a lot of the grammar and spelling, but leaving it as much my Dads voice as possible, especially as he left school at the tender age of 14. I thought he did pretty well considering his limited education.

A couple of weeks ago, a great friend of his suggested that a lot of pigeon fans would like a paperback copy, so I spent a few hours reformatting it to fit a paperback format.

it was easier to convert from kindle to paperback than I thought, and it has sold 60 copies already, in uk, us, France, and Australia! It sold 120 kindle copies over 4 years, but 60 paperbacks in 2 weeks. Feeling very proud of it, if I do say so, and Dad would be happy.

Anyway, the real reason I post this on here, a rare king book forum, is that on publishing the book on Amazon, it gave me a chance to print a small number of proof copies. I ordered 5, not for resale proof copies. Couldn’t resist. I have my own collectibles. Lol.

Edited to add…..that works out at about $300 pocket money in royalties that Grandpops has given Maisie over the years.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    My Dad passed away a couple of weeks before my daughter was born, and it was pretty tough to say the least.

To help me get through it, a real form of therapy to help get through the grief, I published a book on kindle that my Dad wrote, about his love of his hobby, pigeons. In the 70s he was quite a force in his hobby, winning a number of top trophies. At the time, I edited it, correcting a lot of the grammar and spelling, but leaving it as much my Dads voice as possible, especially as he left school at the tender age of 14. I thought he did pretty well considering his limited education.

A couple of weeks ago, a great friend of his suggested that a lot of pigeon fans would like a paperback copy, so I spent a few hours reformatting it to fit a paperback format.

it was easier to convert from kindle to paperback than I thought, and it has sold 60 copies already, in uk, us, France, and Australia! It sold 120 kindle copies over 4 years, but 60 paperbacks in 2 weeks. Feeling very proud of it, if I do say so, and Dad would be happy.

Anyway, the real reason I post this on here, a rare king book forum, is that on publishing the book on Amazon, it gave me a chance to print a small number of proof copies. I ordered 5, not for resale proof copies. Couldn’t resist. I have my own collectibles. Lol.

Edited to add…..that works out at about $300 pocket money in royalties that Grandpops has given Maisie over the years.
    Man, that is a very, very cool story and tribute to your, Father my friend!!! Post a link and I would be very happy indeed to purchase a copy in your, Dad' memory.

Also, can I PM you my son' address so you can anonymously send him of the above story??? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow morning at 0800 I go up for a flight in the Commemorative Air Force's B-24 Liberator "Diamond Lil"; just in case it lives up to it's nickname "The Flying Coffin", I love you people and my wife and kids have no idea what's on my bookshelves!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody has news about Jerome?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome is currently waiting in line at DMV.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome is currently waiting in line at DMV.
    So sorry to hear that Jerome, my condolences.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Had a blast flying today, here's me in the cockpit.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Had a blast flying today, here's me in the cockpit.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No "Birthday Thread" again. And here I thought I was such a changed man!!! Oh well, maybe next year. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Happy birthday!

Country
    Country Flag

Totally random, from a foreigner's point of view.

Why the hell is noon 12pm? It doesnt make any sense, from my perspective that the morning is 1-11am and to then continue the number (12) but changing to pm.
    It's so confusing.

Also, after a quick search online, a fun trivia according to this website : https://www.rmg.co.uk/stories/topics...12-am-or-12-pm
    "At exactly 12 noon, the Sun is at its highest point in the sky and directly over the meridian. It is therefore neither 'ante' (am) nor 'post' (pm) meridiem. At 12 midnight it also neither am nor pm."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know where to really put this, but there's this new AI tool that lets anyone create an avatar (a basic portrait) with simply just text. There are some funny examples on the site and it's free to use, but it takes quite a long time to generate: http://artflow.ai/

Of course, I had to try and I entered the description as "The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." And this is what the AI generated:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 922 of 971 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 920 921 922 923 924 932 ... LastLast