Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 848 of 971 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 846 847 848 849 850 858 898 948 ... LastLast
Results 21,176 to 21,200 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Everything is interpreted in the most bad faith way possible.
    I’ll agree with you there. 2020 can’t end soon enough!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    How dare you!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    How dare you!
    I’m sorry! If it makes you feel better, if there is ever a statue of me, feel free to tear it down.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    To the cowardly member that hides behind anonymous Neg Rep regarding a post...
    Quite yer whining. I've been asking for neg reps for months and have only received one. (thanks, RF)

Bunch of wusses here.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    The virus kills people with low immune systems and morbidly obese people which ironically are over 1/3 of the US population when it comes to obese people. For the record, I work with a lot of people, know a lot of people, and know of one person that has allegedly gotten covid. .
    So by your own "analysis," 1/3rd of the population is 125 million people that would be at the highest risk. According to your own statement.

But you "know a lot of people" so your conclusion is that Covid's not a big deal.

You're a very smart person. You're absolutely someone with a valid, well-constructed, intelligent opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Sure it is sad people are dying, but people die every day from war, sickness, accidents, murder, etc.
    You must not have kids or, I assume, a mother. But you do you.

It is also interesting that you failed to heed Poe's lesson. Like Merlin, you have a 'signature' but without the self-reflection.
    100 years ago!! And what we owe a hand out for that tragedy?
    You're still pissing in your Cheerios because the Houston Astros cheated in a baseball game three years ago - get over it, you whining, simpleminded crybaby. How long are people supposed to care? It happened. Move on. Whining malcontent crying about men throwing a ball around.
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    John 8:7
    Mark 12:31
    Do you guys really want to bring up religion in this thread?
    He didn't bring up religion - those are famous psalms (if psalm's the right word) that are always worth considering, but they also aren't the end-all of behavior or belief.

The world of 2020 is post-John 3:16.
    Famous psalms where? Oh right, the Bible.
    Gibrone - I know they're in the Bible.

He didn't bring up religion in the sense of having a discussion ABOUT religion...he quoted two well-known phrases without any specific context other than the passages themselves, which aren't "bringing up religion" as much as offering specific, traditional perspective about how to live one's life, separate from how they connect to Christianity, etc. I thought that distinction would be obvious.

But, that's because I'm playing three-dimensional chess and you're playing tic-tac-toe.
    Well, we sure are a self-righteous, condescending prick now aren't we? Who pinned a medal on you and made you better than everyone else? You need to read the rules regarding attacking other members, my friend.

You also reverted to name calling in your post regarding me. I think you need a time out, bub-ba-la
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

On reading the DT.net remembrance thread, I found a link to the Google archive of the old Stephen King news group. I decided to search all 36,000 odd posts to see if I had ever posted there. Lo and behold, I found I had posted to the group a whopping 11 times, back in the late 90s and early 2000’s - Not as Hunchback Jack, but under my real name.

I also saw some familiar names from here. So, nice to see you all again. :-)

Edited to add: Actually, it was a hugely impressive 15 posts; apparently I posted there using a couple of different email accounts, as I change jobs.

As I recall, I migrated from the news group to Bev’s forum shortly after this time, and was quite active there as Hunchback Jack.

I don’t recall whether I lurked at or was a member of the DT.net or DT.com forums. Honestly, I have a little memory of which online communities I’ve been a member of over the years. If I was, I suspect it must have been for a very short time.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and Wish all the Father's out there a very:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Neg rep for that.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post
    To the cowardly member that hides behind anonymous Neg Rep regarding a post...
    Quite yer whining. I've been asking for neg reps for months and have only received one. (thanks, RF)

Bunch of wusses here.

Well, apparently you've come to the right man for negativity around here. Yes, in general with few exceptions they are "Wussie's" around here. Lotta left wing, finger waving PC policemen in attendance. You, however appear to just be a "Negative Nanny". Probably a disgruntled and aggravated, miserable old croney of a nasty bastard out flirting with disaster and mayhem where ever you can generate it. Am I close? lol lol

Spoiler:
    In other words, a similar soul. Only difference is I'm misunderstood & miserable old Fuck!!! LOL LOL Or, would you rather distance yourself from any association? lol Most do. The Wussie's!!!! lol

Oh, and a ...............................HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU TOO, GOOD SIR!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Schizophrenia.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bipolar, with extreme bouts of mania.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, apparently you've come to the right man for negativity around here.. You, however appear to just be a "Negative Nanny". Probably a disgruntled and aggravated, miserable old croney of a nasty bastard out flirting with disaster and mayhem where ever you can generate it. Am I close? lol lol
    I must in all good consciousness say to you that I vehemently disagree with a large portion of your lengthy, confused bloviating as one who is obviously off one's chump and in need of a good anointing. Whilst this is a stream of consciousness thread your nonsense rises to no more than a mud filled puddle.

Regardless, as it is I will give you points for being a manly man and not a wuss for the neg rep to me.

And a good Fathers Day to you, too, sir!
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Looks like I missed an interesting few days (not that wagons circling against Bill's every attempt to state the obvious is news).

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    ...I usually kept the thread going by posting images of bouncing boobs.
    Please continue to do so (I don't mind the cries of the squeamish; they amuse me).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post
    Well, apparently you've come to the right man for negativity around here.. You, however appear to just be a "Negative Nanny". Probably a disgruntled and aggravated, miserable old croney of a nasty bastard out flirting with disaster and mayhem where ever you can generate it. Am I close? lol lol
    I must in all good consciousness say to you that I vehemently disagree with a large portion of your lengthy, confused bloviating as one who is obviously off one's chump and in need of a good anointing. Whilst this is a stream of consciousness thread your nonsense rises to no more than a mud filled puddle.

Regardless, as it is I will give you points for being a manly man and not a wuss for the neg rep to me.

And a good Fathers Day to you, too, sir!
    Just trying to give you what you asked for: Negativity. Obviously a poor attempt on my part. Quite honestly, now that I think about it I don't know why I bother with anyone here on this forum anymore. It is definitely below me.

Ciao, Motherfuckers!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quite honestly, now that I think about it I don't know why I bother with anyone here on this forum anymore. It is definitely below me.

Ciao, Motherfuckers!!!
    Wow. Just... wow.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I have a decent English level but thanks to this thread I discovered I still need to learn a lot insults and negative adjectives. I had to google several ones.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Anyone else grow up in the 90s? I remember all of these episodes.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of course I don't know the man on a personal level but I guess you can still admire a person from afar. If I'm misinformed about Mr. Washington's character as a person, please educate me.

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Of course I don't know the man on a personal level but I guess you can still admire a person from afar. If I'm misinformed about Mr. Washington's character as a person, please educate me.

He makes cogent points in both. Excellent.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Of course I don't know the man on a personal level but I guess you can still admire a person from afar. If I'm misinformed about Mr. Washington's character as a person, please educate me...
    Nothing there was left or right, conservative or liberal, not taking the bait on any individual or issue - just logical. Seems like a very intelligent person.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just trying to give you what you asked for: Negativity. Obviously a poor attempt on my part. Quite honestly, now that I think about it I don't know why I bother with anyone here on this forum anymore. It is definitely below me.

Ciao, Motherfuckers!!!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sounds like a case of “she said, he saaaaaaaaaid.”

It’s been a long time coming.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't want to touch this with a 10' pole (or a 10" pole).

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I don't want to touch this with a 10' pole (or a 10" pole).
    Thanks for the laugh out loud. Well done.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 848 of 971 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 846 847 848 849 850 858 898 948 ... LastLast