Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 898 of 971 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 896 897 898 899 900 908 948 ... LastLast
Results 22,426 to 22,450 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    In today's events in the SK world:

Stand, The (Uncut)-A miserable worm had been President ...(1989): 01-20-2021
    You know, I am Pro-Trump at least as far as his original ideas went and some of tghe things he accomplished for this country are good. Of course, even though the media and partisaism may have sparked it, a lot of the things he has done are indefensible. However, that is not why I chose to post this message. It sure seems to me that the Russian initiative to fuck with our election process was only phase one. And the liberal media has become, likely unwittingly, a vital accomplice in their tactic which I believe tghey have continued in the form of Phase two. The levels that BLM have been taken to were not fueled by the original, honest and forthright protesters but likely through the funding and inspiration of a continued Online dis-information campaign , The media (which for the large part has completely abandoned the basic ethics, research and work of true journalists of the past and sought only profits and their own agenda) and radical groups like ANTIFA.

Sometimes I sit and wonder "How can I be the only one that rationally sees what is happening"? It seems so obvious if you were to take a step back and look at all the events and the reactions to those events that it is as plain as day and we have been falling for it like sheep to the slaughter whiled foriegn interests destroy our democracy from within. Now, I'd like to point out that I am all for change. Make no mistake there are many things that need to be addressed by this country, but the tactics being employed are not our own. This is a well thought out plan to destroy the USA from within and install a new government (Likely a facist one) right under our noses and no one seems to recognize that fact or be doing anything to stop it!! Instead we have consistently attacked the office of the President and the rest of our government without reasoned thought and planning. Folks here will likely tear me a new asshole over this post and I do not have the talents to properly convey what I am thinking such to the tune that I can defend it against people hell bent to pursue their opinions that I believe have been perverted by this, call it "Dis-information campaign from outside interests and countries (Likely Russia). All I truly wish to convey with this post is before we tear down the institutions in the name of change we stop, look around, research and come up with a comprehensive plan to institute that needed change. Make sure that "we the people" of the USA are the ones running the show and not the media (who serves only their own self interests), outside interests with their own objectives in mind and free range radicals exploiting the current climate for their own gain. Folks we need to stop and really THINK about how to proceed. Not run around tearing shit down or burning the countryside. I hope I have been able to properly convey my thoughts here. Change is needed and should implemented. a Coup De grace"(?) is not. We need to organize our thoughts, seek honest and ethical leaders and implement resonable and essential change from within. Let's not allow the KGB or Lord knows what other foriegn interests destroy our democracy which has existed for over 200 years and evolved along that timeline as well. Protesting is great, rioting is NOT!!

Have at it folks!! lol

Bill, I don't have the time or energy needed to refute every point you have made as wrong.
    Let me just say that I disagree with almost everything you have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958
    Sometimes I sit and wonder "How can I be the only one that rationally sees what is happening"?

If 100 million people disagree with your singular opinion-you just could be wrong

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In today's events in the SK world:

Stand, The (Uncut)-A miserable worm had been President ...(1989): 01-20-2021
    You know, I am Pro-Trump at least as far as his original ideas went and some of tghe things he accomplished for this country are good. Of course, even though the media and partisaism may have sparked it, a lot of the things he has done are indefensible. However, that is not why I chose to post this message. It sure seems to me that the Russian initiative to fuck with our election process was only phase one. And the liberal media has become, likely unwittingly, a vital accomplice in their tactic which I believe tghey have continued in the form of Phase two. The levels that BLM have been taken to were not fueled by the original, honest and forthright protesters but likely through the funding and inspiration of a continued Online dis-information campaign , The media (which for the large part has completely abandoned the basic ethics, research and work of true journalists of the past and sought only profits and their own agenda) and radical groups like ANTIFA.

Sometimes I sit and wonder "How can I be the only one that rationally sees what is happening"? It seems so obvious if you were to take a step back and look at all the events and the reactions to those events that it is as plain as day and we have been falling for it like sheep to the slaughter whiled foriegn interests destroy our democracy from within. Now, I'd like to point out that I am all for change. Make no mistake there are many things that need to be addressed by this country, but the tactics being employed are not our own. This is a well thought out plan to destroy the USA from within and install a new government (Likely a facist one) right under our noses and no one seems to recognize that fact or be doing anything to stop it!! Instead we have consistently attacked the office of the President and the rest of our government without reasoned thought and planning. Folks here will likely tear me a new asshole over this post and I do not have the talents to properly convey what I am thinking such to the tune that I can defend it against people hell bent to pursue their opinions that I believe have been perverted by this, call it "Dis-information campaign from outside interests and countries (Likely Russia). All I truly wish to convey with this post is before we tear down the institutions in the name of change we stop, look around, research and come up with a comprehensive plan to institute that needed change. Make sure that "we the people" of the USA are the ones running the show and not the media (who serves only their own self interests), outside interests with their own objectives in mind and free range radicals exploiting the current climate for their own gain. Folks we need to stop and really THINK about how to proceed. Not run around tearing shit down or burning the countryside. I hope I have been able to properly convey my thoughts here. Change is needed and should implemented. a Coup De grace"(?) is not. We need to organize our thoughts, seek honest and ethical leaders and implement resonable and essential change from within. Let's not allow the KGB or Lord knows what other foriegn interests destroy our democracy which has existed for over 200 years and evolved along that timeline as well. Protesting is great, rioting is NOT!!

Have at it folks!! lol

Bill, I don't have the time or energy needed to refute every point you have made as wrong.
    Let me just say that I disagree with almost everything you have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958
    Sometimes I sit and wonder "How can I be the only one that rationally sees what is happening"?

If 100 million people disagree with your singular opinion-you just could be wrong
    Perhaps, if you didn't have the energy you shouldn't have commented at all. Honestly, I can't understand how you could find it "wrong" to call for reasonable and rational thinking on some of the issues facing us today. However, as I said maybe it's my ineptitude in conveying my thoughts in writing that is at fault. I don't think "I" am the only one who see's that there are foriegn interests fueling these issues. I'm sure there are others who think about that possibility and still other agencies looking into it. You need only look more deeply into the tactics employed to mess with the election 4 years ago to see that the same strategy and tactics could be continued to be employed with great success.

I find you to be (to say it as kindly as possible) displaying huge amounts of hubris to flatly state that my opinions as stated roughly are completely "Wrong". I could understand if you disagreed, as I'm sure most here will< but to state that they are "wrong" is well, "wrong" on your part. It also takes a huge amount of hubris to think that you and you alone speak for 100 million people. TAll that being said, I intend to drop the discussion. I just needed to get it off my chest and never expected any support from anyone here. The statements you have made, Jerome I find to be very uncharacteristic and perhaps the results of a bad day. Or maybe just my lack of talent in trying to convey my thoughts in writing. In any case, Peace be to you and time will tell in the end. I just hope that the end is a happy one and our enemies are not successful in their attempts to destroy our democracy from within.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have at it folks!! lol

I dont have the time to argue every single point, I am supposed to start working just now.
    But I put in bold the parts that made me laugh because they apply with the previous administration / or parts that I may disagree with.
    And just to be clear, I agree with the fact that there were some interferences at some point from outside, probably Russia. But a lot has also happened within and fueled by the orange guy

But disagreeing is fine. It's what generate debates, as long as it doesnt turn into violence
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The Russians are coming!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a well thought out plan to destroy the USA from within and install a new government (Likely a facist one) right under our noses and no one seems to recognize that fact or be doing anything to stop it!!
    We did do something to stop this, we voted Trump out of office.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Kris, is that guy on your FB group going to pay up on his bets that Trump would still be in office? (sorry can't remember what thread it was talked about originally)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hey Kris, is that guy on your FB group going to pay up on his bets that Trump would still be in office? (sorry can't remember what thread it was talked about originally)
    It's this one.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't show his post...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, after a visit to her cardiologist this morning, I had to take my mother to the hospital. She's suffering from abnormal heart rate (mostly too high), and most concerning was that she had fluid buildup in her lungs, as well as peripheral edema (swelling of the lower legs).
    I'd appreciate positive mojo being sent her way. Her name is Sarah.
    TIA

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

All the best wishes to her! Hope her health improves and she's safe at her house soon.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BTW, after a visit to her cardiologist this morning, I had to take my mother to the hospital. She's suffering from abnormal heart rate (mostly too high), and most concerning was that she had fluid buildup in her lungs, as well as peripheral edema (swelling of the lower legs).
    TIA
    My thoughts are with Sarah
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't show his post...
    Yes it does. (It's in the political thread.)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: I had to delete this guy from my friends list. We were even starting to become pals. His other 'nut job' believers have taken some time away from FB while rants and raves. He REALLY thinks that Biden was arrested Monday night. That he is being allowed to make public appearances and Trump is still in office (Military is in control for now until it is public) . He says the United States of America is no longer and is now something else. The list goes on with silly shit... YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND.. this guy was a normal, everyday Joe and hung with all my pals. He literlly has lost his mind with this Trump mentality.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    UPDATE: I had to delete this guy from my friends list. We were even starting to become pals. His other 'nut job' believers have taken some time away from FB while rants and raves. He REALLY thinks that Biden was arrested Monday night. That he is being allowed to make public appearances and Trump is still in office (Military is in control for now until it is public) . He says the United States of America is no longer and is now something else. The list goes on with silly shit... YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND.. this guy was a normal, everyday Joe and hung with all my pals. He literlly has lost his mind with this Trump mentality.
    This is a perfect example of the mental acrobatics that some people are able to perform just to avoid admitting they were wrong. It’s easier to push forward believing stupider and stupider nonsense than it is to accept that they’ve been deceived.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It is hard to win an argument with a very intelligent person but it's impossible to win an argument with an idiot.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

TIA
    Wishing her the best Jerome.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    It is hard to win an argument with a very intelligent person but it's impossible to win an argument with an idiot.
    Ha! I love that! So very true.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes to your mom, Jerome!

John

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Here’s the thing about your friend – he thinks that he’s being entirely rational and reasonable in his believes. He thinks they are the result of evidence and logic. And, they might be.

The problem is that if logic and reasoning is fed by misinformation, then you get crazy conclusions. The reasoning ability might be fine; but no amount of logic can overcome the golden rule of garbage in, garbage out. And if you filter the information you receive based on the conclusions of previous misinformation, then it becomes a perpetual cycle. And the people with the crazy conclusions can’t understand why everybody else is so lacking in logic and reasoning to see what’s right in front of them, when it’s not the reasoning ability that is the issue.

This is something we are all vulnerable to. We all think our conclusions are the result of logic and reason. But we all filter the information we receive based on the conclusions we’ve already made. And we continue to trust those conclusions, because we feel those conclusions are ours, the result of our own reasoning ability and intelligence. To doubt those conclusions is to doubt our own ability to understand the world.

That’s why the congressional Republicans supporting the myth of electoral fraud, and the illegitimacy of Biden‘s presidency, was so dangerous. Of course it led to insurrection; it was feeding misinformation into a group of people who were pre-conditioned to believe it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

That reminded me of, "You can't make anything idiot proof because idiots are so ingenious.”

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

We got some crazies in that group
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Nice!

That reminded me of, "You can't make anything idiot proof because idiots are so ingenious.”
    I've heard it as "We keep making things idiot proof but they just keep making better idiots."
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Here’s the thing about your friend – he thinks that he’s being entirely rational and reasonable in his believes. He thinks they are the result of evidence and logic. And, they might be.

The problem is that if logic and reasoning is fed by misinformation, then you get crazy conclusions. The reasoning ability might be fine; but no amount of logic can overcome the golden rule of garbage in, garbage out. And if you filter the information you receive based on the conclusions of previous misinformation, then it becomes a perpetual cycle. And the people with the crazy conclusions can’t understand why everybody else is so lacking in logic and reasoning to see what’s right in front of them, when it’s not the reasoning ability that is the issue.

This is something we are all vulnerable to. We all think our conclusions are the result of logic and reason. But we all filter the information we receive based on the conclusions we’ve already made. And we continue to trust those conclusions, because we feel those conclusions are ours, the result of our own reasoning ability and intelligence. To doubt those conclusions is to doubt our own ability to understand the world.

That’s why the congressional Republicans supporting the myth of electoral fraud, and the illegitimacy of Biden‘s presidency, was so dangerous. Of course it led to insurrection; it was feeding misinformation into a group of people who were pre-conditioned to believe it.
    Misinformation and shoddy evidence should fail under a truly rational examination.

However, we are so heavily propagandized that it becomes easy for us to believe lies. Especially when they conform to a previously accepted narrative.

Many people exist in media and social media echo chambers which validate their preconceived ideas (confirmation bias) and elevate lies to truth through repetition. People simply start to accept as true things they've heard repeatedly or things that are accepted socially.

We need to be open to modifying our conclusions. We need to know that almost everything we think we know is potentially wrong and can be better informed and understood.

Most people aren't philosophers, or politicos, or logicians though. They are just trying to go with the flow. Unfortunately the flow is now circling the drain.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TIA
    Best wishes to Mom!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

So, people started demonstrating in the city i live in.
    I can't remember when such a demonstration happened last time.
    The url below includes pictures and a video, and a lot of text in our dutch language.

https://www.ed.nl/eindhoven/video-ei...digd~a916e84b/
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 898 of 971 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 896 897 898 899 900 908 948 ... LastLast