Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 972 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Seen a flat this morning and it needs quite a bit of work doing to it but in my opinion its perfect. Going to send in an aplication on monday
    Good luck, Tom!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    I think the Body Mass Index or BMI should be renamed the Bullshit Mass Index!!!!!!!!!!
    I get the same sentiment expressed to me by my patients regularly! The BMI is a useful tool when applied across large populations of people but you have to be careful when applying it to a SINGLE person because there are other factors to consider. Probably a better tool, for a single patient, is to calculate per cent body fat. Weight lifters, body builders and other well conditioned athletes with high muscle mass may have a high BMI (and therefore fall into the overweight or obese category) but have a relatively low per cent body fat.

When in doubt, ask for a per cent body fat calculation. The problem with this, though, is that they are more difficult to calculate than a BMI. There are several methods to determine per cent body fat but the most widely used is measuring skin fold thickness with calipers at three different locations on the body and plugging the results into a formula. Just be sure that the technician is skilled in the procedure and does it correctly. Small errors can result in flawed results.

A big part of the misconceptions, at least in America and IMO, is that the population, as a whole, is overweight and obese. We are so used to seeing lots of obese people walking around that the moderately overweight person begins to look normal to us. In a waiting room full of 250-300 pound patients (and sometimes higher!) the 200 pound guy starts to look relatively thin. In reality he is also overweight, just less so. Convincing him of that becomes more and more difficult.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the exercise and weight loss, Terry! (And you other guys, too.)

Good luck with the flat, Tom.

I'm in Anaheim with my two sons. Heading across the street to Disneyland now! Have a good day, everyone!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

All I am going to contribute to this is, "Thank God 'round' is a shape!"
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am freezing. My roommate and I were just in a parade on campus, and it is about 20 degrees outside...I think I need a hot shower.

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    All I am going to contribute to this is, "Thank God 'round' is a shape!"
    agree

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My team won 2-0 against our enemies!!!! What an awesome weekend I am having!

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know what you mean
    My favorite team is Bayern Munchen 5-1 winners today...
    3 goals for Gomez...
    They need to finish the season with 4 more wins....

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is "reputation" as it applies to this message board? Is it new? How did I just get some? And most importantly, of what use is it?

Any answers to these probably very n00b questions are, as always, appreciated.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    What is "reputation" as it applies to this message board? Is it new? How did I just get some? And most importantly, of what use is it?

Any answers to these probably very n00b questions are, as always, appreciated.
    I can only answer one of those questions...You can give someone reputation "points?" by clicking on the star underneath the avatar. Someone must have liked one of your post's and bumped up your rep.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Members may provide positive or negative feedback for another (anyone but themselves) member's post by clicking on the Star (Sheriff's Badge) icon under the persons Avatar. Positive reputation can be anonymous as long as no comment is made in the pop-up box. Negative feedback requires a comment, and thus discloses the sender's name to the recipient.
    It is currently a test. If too many problems occur, we will disable the option.

P.S. I am going to give you positive "rep" for your post.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't see any "star" under the avatars.

<edit> I just noticed it.

John

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking about starting a thread titled "Damn, I sure am gettin' old."

Doesn't really seem so long ago that Charles married Diana. *sigh*

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Boredddd at work and it is so loverly and sunny outside

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    P.S. I am going to give you positive "rep" for your post.
    Hey, thanks!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Easter morning. The wife makes it easy on the kids.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL!!! Awesome!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

That is cool!! The kids have a blast I am sure!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

We usually do something similar for our grandkids, but it's raining like crazy here. We'll probably hide the eggs in the house.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking great, Jerome. It seems like you and your wife are always going 'the whole nine yards' (and then some) on special days like today, Halloween, Christmas etc.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it looks like WILLY WONKA !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

It's an EGG-stravaganza!

See what I did there? Yea? No?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm...candy in those eggs?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a LOT of eggs.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brings back fond memories. Mostly I wanna know what's in those eggs? Cuz I never really cared for boiled eggs, but I like the plastic ones with good stuff inside. Like some malted milk balls covered with chocolate or some jelly beans.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 972 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 640 ... LastLast