Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 971 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 889 939 ... LastLast
Results 20,951 to 20,975 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    It turns out my Avast anti-virus was re-upping itself and some sites just wouldn't come on.
    Now it works, but too late for anything.
    Just as well, my checking account's down to about 300 bucks anyway.
    I gave up on Avast years ago. Unless you're running the free version, Bitdefender is much better, IMHO.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How does taxes work in the USA, for selling expensive items?

That question recently crossed my mind, for numerous reasons.
    In France, it seems that an individual (that do not have any company) that buys for resseling have to declare it if it's over 305 euros. And it's about 30% taxes. On the sale, not the margin.

But how does that work in the USA?
    Do people that flips books are supposed to claim it (and pay a % of sale)?
    What about people that sells lettered from their collection?

From what I read, in France, we don't have to declare a sale from your collection (contrary to something bought for reselling, but how do you define that?) if it's worth less than 5K.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Your supposed to report it. Book collecting would be considered a hobby by the IRS and any income generated from selling books is supposed to be reported. It is a simpler reporting then a business expense though. Mainly because if your doing this as a hobby your unlikely to be keeping detailed accounting.

Flipping books/reselling would be considered business income and needs to be reported as such.

Not sure if there are minimums for reporting Or if it is all covered.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wanna show off our new rottie
    My new puppy Bea...
    My younger daughters don't remember our dogs as puppies so I thought it was time they had the experience.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MhU...w?usp=drivesdk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cute pup!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Dogs are the best.
    THIS ^

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Dogs do taste better than swan.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dog has a liver taste to it no matter how you cook it, I'm not a big fan ... but if you like liver you'd probably like dog.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Dog has a liver taste to it no matter how you cook it, I'm not a big fan ... but if you like liver you'd probably like dog.
    Really? How can you tell when they mix it with all that Soy, Teriyaki sauce, rice and vegetables?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dogs are the best.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Really? How can you tell when they mix it with all that Soy, Teriyaki sauce, rice and vegetables?
    You're thinking of cat
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    I wanna show off our new rottie
    My new puppy Bea...
    My younger daughters don't remember our dogs as puppies so I thought it was time they had the experience.
    Bea...utiful! That tongue was made for puppy kisses.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've eaten it both cooked with vegetables as a stew and cooked in its own blood; same result both ways, it has that liver flavor which I'm not a fan of. To answer the question, the Philippines around 1990 sometime; chicken, beef and pork were not readily available or cheap, so dog was an alternative. I actually had it at a kid's birthday party.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Dogs are the best.
    THIS ^
    Whoa! Dolan is back.
    Mark Twain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How many people in my avatar?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

11-13 depending on when you look!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[/QUOTE=Brian861]You're thinking of cat [/QUOTE]

Nope. Dog is also on the menu from time to time though maybe not as often as cat.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    12-13

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    12-13
    That's what I see.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There are no "People". It's a cartoon drawing of people, not a photo.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are no "People" in a photo either.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    There are no "People" in a photo either.
    Indeed, not if you are in it.

You're the kind of person that attends large gatherings of family and their friends and yet finds himself tragically alone in a dark corner of the room, invisible to all around you. Even the Corona Virus avoids you, your pocket protector, your stained "Jorts" and your decal covered laptop that is your only friend in the world. Normally I would pity someone such as yourself, but you don't deserve pity. You're too much like a nasty open rash on a baby's ass that just won't go away no matter how many doctors are consulted or salve's and cream's that are applied. It is sad though. Very sad. Especially for your parents who must endure your existence daily and up close, reminded repeatedly of the twisted, flawed and failed result of their then innocent copulation. Wishing over and over again that you could have been wiped away on a motel face cloth or remained in the reservoir of a cheap prophylactic, ribbed for her pleasure. Only this missed opportunity would have helped to restore some sense of dignity and happiness to their union.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill; wow! Here I was thinking Br!an was an alright guy. Opinionated-Yes, often mistaken or wrong-No. Little did I know that his parents resent having had him. Did they tell you that personally, or is that just your opinion?

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That space in your head just went down in value.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

My OCD got so bad it is now CDO. I have to alphabetize everything.

This drives me nuts...

But this is perfect...

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Exclusive first look images of The Stand, upcoming tv series.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...first-look/amp

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 839 of 971 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 837 838 839 840 841 849 889 939 ... LastLast