Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 868 of 971 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 866 867 868 869 870 878 918 968 ... LastLast
Results 21,676 to 21,700 of 24271

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_1j...w?usp=drivesdk

Just figured out how to share images... I'm so happy.
    This is Bea my new pup.
    It's saying I need permission.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_1j...w?usp=drivesdk

Fingers crossed
    Looks to be a Roth. Supposed to be really good dogs.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

She is a Rottie... and they make such great family pets when they are trained properly.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

She is a Rottie... and they make such great family pets when they are trained properly.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That didn't work.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Why The Fuck Won't It Work...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1d97e...w?usp=drivesdk

Country
    Country Flag

One day, I will master the basic shit online the kids can do in their sleep

Country
    Country Flag

One day, I will master the basic shit online the kids can do in their sleep
    They'll change it by then.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Seb, by chance are you doing Choose File, clicking Upload/Submit, little wheel spins, and then the page resets and shows you haven't chosen a file? If yes, then this is an issue that was identified two days ago, the boss is aware and it's being worked on. I wrote out all the instructions for posting photos (again), with screenshots and arrows and everything, but I can't upload them to show you!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We are experiencing technical difficulties uploading photos to the Gallery. The problem is being worked on.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Image uploading to the Gallery should work.
    Be aware that the software for our Gallery is so old that it doesn't support an SSL certificate.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Image uploading to the Gallery should work.
    Be aware that the software for our Gallery is so old that it doesn't support an SSL certificate.
    Huzzah!

So Seb, here's the steps on how to post a photo, complete with graphics to walk you through it click by click and screen by screen:

1. Sign In.

2. Click Gallery

3. Click Upload Photos

4. Click Choose File

5. Navigate to the photo that you'd like to use, then either double-click on it or single click on it and then click Open

6. Verify you've chosen the correct file, then click Upload/Submit

7. It'll display "Processing Upload... Please Wait!"

8. If the file you've tried to load is not in the correct format (jpeg, jpg, png, gif), or if the file size is too large, you'll get a fault screen or white screen. If that happens, check your file extension or reduce the size of your file; once fixed, go back to step 4 and try again.

9. If successful, you'll see the photo you uploaded and then below it several links.

10. Right click on whichever one you'd like to use, then click Copy.

11. In whatever thread you're posting to, right click in the white box at bottom of screen and then click Paste. (No need to use the "Insert Image" icon when doing it this way.) When all done, click Post Quick Reply.

It takes me less than thirty seconds per photo to do all of the above, that will of course vary depending on system, connectivity, and familiarity with how to do it.

Hope this helps, let me know if it doesn't work for you.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I could cry I'm so happy.... Thanks you.
    Now if I can figure out these rep points...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Note: Steps 4 and 5 can be repeated up to 10 times to upload a maximum of 10 images simultaneously.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

That's a big, healthy one. And the puppy's paws are ready to be grown into.

Country
    Country Flag

Warning! An extremely aggressive attack dog in full on assault mode. Not to be viewed by the squeamish.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I could cry I'm so happy.... Thanks you.
    Now if I can figure out these rep points...
    Seb, it's even easier than posting photos.

1. In the post for which you'd like to place rep (positive or negative), on the left side below the avatar & info are four icons; click the one that looks like a sheriff's badge.

2. Choose Approve (positive rep) or Disapprove (negative rep), add comments if you'd like, then click Add to Reputation.

That's it, easy as that.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just thinking...if Arthur Rackham had lived long enough to illustrate Lord of the Rings, we would've been in for a treat.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, me!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Happy Birthday, me!!!!
    Happy B-Day, Bill!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Bill

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Bill!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 868 of 971 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 866 867 868 869 870 878 918 968 ... LastLast