Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 971 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 736 776 826 ... LastLast
Results 18,126 to 18,150 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Something that is very important to me We did the Autism Speaks walk today. It was a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great stuff, Chad.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool and sounds like a great cause. We have a son with Autism so we support things like this as we can as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Something that is very important to me We did the Autism Speaks walk today. It was a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Chad! Thanks for sharing!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    As if one Lucy wasn't enough
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    My girls got me this tshirt last year for my birthday...I love it!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    As if one Lucy wasn't enough
    I love the Lucies.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Apparently I'm the only person in the world that cares about bootleg Disney movies being sold on eBay, lol. An email I sent off to the "Disney Antipiracy Department":

"Hello? Anyone home? I simply ask because whoever ---WHOEVER--- is working there, whether it's one person, or a group, or an entire department, you should all be FIRED.

Why can't you stop the sale of bootleg DVDs on major sales outlets? It's EASY to find them! While searching for A Bug's Life, I came across these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Bugs-Life...cAAOSwLEVblE2O

https://www.ebay.com/itm/A-Bugs-Life...ss!89032!US!-1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEYS-A-B...ss!89032!US!-1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-A...ss!89032!US!-1

I came across those in SECONDS. This is an every day, every time thing. Do you not care about doing a good job? I don't get it. It's your JOB to stop these things from happening, yet douchebags make THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS selling bootleg movies to naďve people. Congratulations on letting people get taken advantage of. Get your shit together, Disney.

Shannon"

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

How can you tell those are bootlegs?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    How can you tell those are bootlegs?
    Shannon is the DVD whisperer.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's because it has the cardboard sleeve. Dont think they came with that sleeve originally so someone added it then resealed it or it's a bootleg

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting that the last 2 say there is no disney reward, although you can clearly see it marked on the back. Why would it be gone if it is factory sealed.

Speaking of the disney rewards, last week I just went through all my blu-rays/4K movies and retrieved the digital copies. I also claimed all the disney
    rewards. While some of the digital copies either had expired and the old ones that used a separate disk no longer worked, I think all the Disney ones
    did work. With the disney rewards I was able to save up to get 6 27x40 double sided movie posters. I just got another movie yesterday, and with
    the points and my left over points should probalby have enough for 1 more poster. I just got the posters on Mon and Tue. Now need to buy 6 more
    poster frames.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The easiest ways to spot Disney fakes are as follows:

- The slipcover and the plastic case have plastic around them. Legit Disney movies (with the exception of literally one or two titles) only have plastic around the case. The slipcover is NEVER wrapped.

- Typos

- Square cutouts on the back of the slipcover, where legit movies are all rectangular. A handful of legit slipcovers don't have a cutout, but 99.9% do.

SOURCE: TheDarkTower.org is to Stephen King as Shannon is to Disney Movies.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Shannon, is you expertise limited to Disney movies? I bought a Harry Potter 4K (UK) collection from some british company called TheHut, but I suspect it is bootleg. (there are some disc's that I honestly feel the blu-ray version is superior)
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just limited to Disney, sorry. But I did a bunch of searches on TheHut and found absolutely no mention of bootlegs. Most of their complaints, which aren't many, come from bad customer service, being sent the wrong item/size, and slow shipping. The normal stuff. Now, TheHut might be a third party site that gives their customers access to items not normally available in their area, such as hidefninja.com so issues might come from those third party merchants.

Searched for bootleg versions of your Harry Potter set and there ARE some out there. Some of the things I've seen: Some of the backs are blue (like copied Blu-Rays) or purple, some of the lettering on the discs is smudged and/or trailing off the side of the disc, some of the discs say "disc 1" on them, like the artwork was pulled from something online.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Just limited to Disney, sorry. But I did a bunch of searches on TheHut and found absolutely no mention of bootlegs. Most of their complaints, which aren't many, come from bad customer service, being sent the wrong item/size, and slow shipping. The normal stuff. Now, TheHut might be a third party site that gives their customers access to items not normally available in their area, such as hidefninja.com so issues might come from those third party merchants.

Searched for bootleg versions of your Harry Potter set and there ARE some out there. Some of the things I've seen: Some of the backs are blue (like copied Blu-Rays) or purple, some of the lettering on the discs is smudged and/or trailing off the side of the disc, some of the discs say "disc 1" on them, like the artwork was pulled from something online.
    Thanks alot Shannon. Positive rep comming.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I need to spend more time elsewhere.

Goodbye and happy trails.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Fellow collectors,
    This will be my last post. There are other areas of my life that need my time and attention more.

Happy Trails, Buckaroos.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Bummer man.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Sorry to hear that. Please reconsider.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to spend more time elsewhere.

Tim, I too hope you reconsider.

We don't always agree, but I have enjoyed having you around to discuss things with.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Sorry to see you go. I always welcomed and enjoyed your posts, and hope you reconsider.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I need to spend more time elsewhere.

Tim, I too hope you reconsider.

We don't always agree, but I have enjoyed having you around to discuss things with.
    I received this negative reputation comment - not from Ben Staad - for this post.

You don’t discuss... you talk down to people, or just sound annoyed with their perspective.

I do discuss. So you're a liar.

I suppose if you see yourself as small and me as above you then from your perspective I'm talking down. I can't do anything about your insecurities.

What you are hearing and what I'm am saying are likely different things. Although the perspective of ill-informed people such as yourself is certainly annoying, so my exasperation with your ignorance and stupidity might come through in my comments.

What I don't do is give people negative reputation while hiding behind anonymity like a cowardly bitch.

I'm brutally honest. Some weak people can't deal with that.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

It would nice if usernames were attached to feedback. Or negative feedback at least. On the bright side you get a DT bookmark!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where are the instructions for feedback.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Where are the instructions for feedback.
    Right here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 726 of 971 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 736 776 826 ... LastLast