Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 966 of 972 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 964 965 966 967 968 ... LastLast
Results 24,126 to 24,150 of 24292

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait for an escape away this weekend
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope it's a refreshing one, J. Weekend is around the corner
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've kept the top part of every mailer from Netflix, writing the name of the movie on it, from NAPOLEON DYNAMITE on the bottom in 2004 up to THE POPE'S EXORCIST, on top, which I watched today.
    Now Netflix hard copy DVD is coming to an end, after 19 years, how will I watch movies???
    I guess I'll have to try streaming, sigh....

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've kept the top part of every mailer from Netflix, writing the name of the movie on it, from NAPOLEON DYNAMITE on the bottom in 2004 up to THE POPE'S EXORCIST, on top, which I watched today.
    Now Netflix hard copy DVD is coming to an end, after 19 years, how will I watch movies???

WOW! I've been on Netflix for at least 14 years and never used the DVD service.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I went to a horror con yesterday and it was very weird due to the strikes. The actors could not say the name of their films or answer questions during panels about directors (unless dead) and writers. They could not give suggestions as to a quote to sign but as with Heather Langenkamp, there was a piece of paper at her station with quotes from the film and she couldn't say anything about it until someone asked to have one signed. The panel was vague as hell but two questions did manage to get incredible answers and I was filming it but we were told to stop it and only take pictures. Never been like that before either.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Classically trained Opera singer hears "I Stay Away" by Alice in Chains for the first time. I like her channel, she is a very positive, bright person and knows a lot about music.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

YES! LOVE her channel! She's got a bunch of reactions to rock music I like (FNM, AC/DC, etc.) and her energy is infectious! I also humbly recommend THIS guy to everyone here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI-_...stwatchRevival

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

Did you like The Pope's Exorcist? I liked it better than I thought I would

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yes, I was rather surprised at how much I liked The Pope's Exorcist, having rented it only because Russell Crowe was in it.
    Based on a true story although I have my doubts about the last act, but heck, who knows???
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed it and thought it was pretty good! Russell Crowe gave a great performance, but I agree about the "based on a true story" part.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

We had a presidential election yesterday and I'm glad the one I voted for (Who is best qualified IMHO) won.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    We had a presidential election yesterday and I'm glad the one I voted for (Who is best qualified IMHO) won.
    It's always better when the person you voted for wins.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On a related note : Leah Remini Sues Scientology, Says She Is Victim of ‘Psychological Torture’

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/l...gy-1235686180/
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

good for her, very tired of cults in this country

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Every actor on that show wrote a letter of support for Danny except Topher Grace. Laura Prepon didn't but when she was in Scientology, she helped silence one of Danny's victims but when the cases started to pile up, they say she is a non active member.
    For years, people said Topher was stuck up and a jerk for leaving the last season and not coming around the other cast members. He was the only cast member Kutcher didn't Punk. Turns out, he was on to something.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    11.22.63 needs a rewrite?
    This guy is a limited hangout.

It's long been known that the shot that killed Kennedy was fired from the grassy knoll. He had an entry wound in his neck and another in his forehead. They blew out the right rear of his head.

Oswald worked for the CIA and was a patsy, just like he said. He didn't fire a shot.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recorded the MTV VMAs and finally got around to watching last night. I know I've gotten old but man, what a crapfest that was!
    I admit that I couldn't name one single song of Taylor Swift's and that I don't know why, but I just can't stand her, but she came out the big winner that night.
    What songs I did hear during the ceremony had me fast forwarding through them after just a few seconds.
    All the performances concentrated more on ass shaking and twerking and tongue action than anything lyrical.
    Overall, the music was just annoying noise.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Recorded the MTV VMAs and finally got around to watching last night. I know I've gotten old but man, what a crapfest that was!
    I admit that I couldn't name one single song of Taylor Swift's and that I don't know why, but I just can't stand her, but she came out the big winner that night.
    What songs I did hear during the ceremony had me fast forwarding through them after just a few seconds.
    All the performances concentrated more on ass shaking and twerking and tongue action than anything lyrical.
    Overall, the music was just annoying noise.
    Pretty much.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to get my boss the newest King book, Holly, for her birthday that's quickly approaching. She's expressed recent interest in King and her last name is Holly lol.

Do y'all think she'll be able to enjoy it without having read other books in the series? (I haven't really kept up with it)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just for the namesake, it would be a fine purchase.

Country
    Country Flag

Attended a fair about "Rare/old books and collectors books" in Paris this weekend

There were about 150 companies/antiquarians/publishers/artisans and it was interesting to see in person the kind of books I will never own
    Books were for pretty much any prices. Starting with low collecting ones (let's say 200e) to thousands, tens of thousands, and even some incunables!
    The most expensive book I've noticed, with a public price, were 300k !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 966 of 972 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 964 965 966 967 968 ... LastLast