Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: If you published a Limited edition, or were designing a traycase what would it be?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There happened to be an extra set of the art prints, and just enough goat skin left to do a chapbook with the art only. Here are a few samples:

Original art:

Prints:

Andy driving:

Apt Pupil by Don Maitz. Check out the smoke from the cigarette:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice job RF
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There happened to be an extra set of the art prints, and just enough goat skin left to do a chapbook with the art only. Here are a few samples:

Original art:

Prints:

Andy driving:

Apt Pupil by Don Maitz. Check out the smoke from the cigarette:

Boy, I'd just LOVE to have one of those!!!! I'll just keep on dreaming though.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, really cool artwork, favorite is the apt pupil one
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...I would like you to mass produce some of this magic...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks fabulous, J. Love the Apt Pupil piece 8)

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Adding my voice to the kudos: Amazing!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My one and only rebound copy of any edition and one of my favorite Stephen King books. Nicely done, Jerome! Especially all the great pieces from five artists.

If I ever run into SK outside a men’s bathroom again, I hope I have this book and a pen with me.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the red.
    I can't believe I didn't keep one of the three.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the red.
    I can't believe I didn't keep one of the three.
    I don’t know what you were thinking either!
    On a side note, this is my only copy of DIFFERENT SEASONS as my old paperback went by the wayside long ago.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks amazing. Congratulations, Patrick.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    If I ever run into SK outside a men’s bathroom again, I hope I have this book and a pen with me.
    Te amount of men's bathrooms you hang around almost guarantees it.

(You walked into that one)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This looks amazing !
    Maybe you should "licence" it to Suntup
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those end papers are great!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks amazing, Patrick! Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    The amount of men's bathrooms you hang around almost guarantees it.

(You walked into that one)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Take a true 1st edition 1st print hardback of The Bachman Books. Divide the book into the four stories within. Rage would be bound in black leather, The Long Walk in red leather, Roadwork in white leather, and The Running man in blue leather. All four books will have unique art stamped into the cover.

Have two famous artists do two original pieces of art for each story; yes 16 total pieces of original art bound into the set of books (not counting the 4 original pieces used to stamp the book covers).

Custom endpapers for each book.

A nubuck slipcase that has type and font similar to the original book cover stamped on front and back, as well as similar stamping on the spine.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Take a true 1st edition 1st print hardback of The Bachman Books. Divide the book into the four stories within. Rage would be bound in black leather, The Long Walk in red leather, Roadwork in white leather, and The Running man in blue leather. All four books will have unique art stamped into the cover.

Have two famous artists do two original pieces of art for each story; yes 16 total pieces of original art bound into the set of books (not counting the 4 original pieces used to stamp the book covers).

Custom endpapers for each book.

A nubuck slipcase that has type and font similar to the original book cover stamped on front and back, as well as similar stamping on the spine.
    Shit! Someone has been thinking about it! Love it. Sounds awesome.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I should clarify that there will be 4 sets of books, thus 2 original pieces of art in each book (one each by the two artists). There may be similarities in the pieces, but each will be distinctly different, and likely numbered.

No two books will be the same, thus each of the four sets will be unique.

The limitation will be Roman numerated. I-IV

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course you need endpapers. Now I have to decide which to use for each story.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one screams RAGE to me! It's also my favorite of the four. All are nice, though! I'm a sucker for marbled endpapers...

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

The answer is obvious, isn't it?:

In the same order as endpapers are presented:

A) The Running Man
    B) The Long Walk
    C) Roadwork
    D) Rage

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Try to use great original art.

Rage:

The Running Man (I love this image. Chadbourne integrated the cockpit POV, and the exterior approach by the jet)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My one and only rebound copy of any edition and one of my favorite Stephen King books. Nicely done, Jerome! Especially all the great pieces from five artists.

A photographer I am NOT....Patrick owns the red set....I bought the blue set....as Shawshank is one of my favorite King stories (and I already got Alex McVey to sketch in one of my first editions, Red, Andy and the Warden), my blue set has an original McVey sketch of Byron Hadley, the "bad" prison guard.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast