Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Purely Symbolic

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Dont say that! All of us are worthy to participate!
    By the same token dont feel pressured to post if you dont want to.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

ok, I'll try a book title:

and the

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Price
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

Of course!

Your turn, Walkingman!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Spoiler:
    What the hell is a HALF BLOOD PRICE?

Spoiler:
    50% OFF SALE..... PRICES SLASHED.

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has time could you PM me instructions on how to post pictures. I tried and failed and can't figure out why.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I figured out what was wrong. The picture icon was already giving the URL a //http: and than the copy/paste was adding another so I had to go edit and delete one of the //http: on each of the pictures.

Pictures are up now. Have at it!

Peace on earth and goodwill toward men...
    excellent choice of phrase for this time of year!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done ladysai! Those words have weight to them...words to strive for and live by. Happy Thanksgiving to you all and I pass it over to you sai

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here goes:

LOCKED ROOM MYSTERY?

You got it!

Your turn, needfulthings.

I pass....... carry on ladysai

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope to revive this thread. I love it! My latest puzzle isn't the easiest or greatest. Look back at the first post to see the idea... look back at other puzzles and guesses for a full understanding...ladysai was quite toe Riddle-master (Riddle-Mistress) here.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

May we have a clue?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Double cross?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

that's it...it's gotta be it!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Not quite right sir.

Hint
    Spoiler:
    Its's OK for Brian to be wrong... he is a man... but not ladysai.

haha

Not a double cross, eh?

tonight?
    (two knight?)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No Ma'am..."double" is correct though.

I meant to relaunch this thread with an easy one.

Someone prepare a new puzzle, claim the feather and I'll just give this one away..ok?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I was gonna guess double d's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast