Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Baddie!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Check out the trailer for the upcoming AVP 2 called AVP Requiem. Looks pretty out of hand - http://media.movies.ign.com/media/74...37/vids_1.html
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

watched it a few days ago. and every day since. it's saved to my computer.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Every day hunh? Impressive.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

My actual choice for this would probably be Pinhead.

There have been a bunch of bad movies made iwth him, but the first three Hellraiser movies are great abd Clive Barker creates amazing bad guys.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

I am a Hellraiser fan. I like the second one the best, with Leviathan and all.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

My favorite is III, beause of the scene where he is in the church and takes pins out of his head, sticks them in his hands, poses like the crucifixion and says "I am the way....." and the church blows up behind him. That was so wrong and evil that I loved it.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Fantastic scene. I think three is my second favorite. I have to say it has the best lines of three that I care about. I haven't seen any of the others. I saw 2 and 3 in the theaters.

Have you heard that Barker is going to re-make Hellraiser? What do you think about that?

I hadn't heard. I'm not sure how I feel about it. If Doug Bradley still plays Pinhead and Clive Barker has full control of it, it could be good, but I am starting to get tired of remakes. There's probably a million other horror movie ideas floating around in his head that would be better served than remaking classics.

I look at it like, if he cares enough to do it then fine and yeah, I can't see him going with anyone but Doug Bradley.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Not even Brandon Frasier?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    My actual choice for this would probably be Pinhead.

There have been a bunch of bad movies made iwth him, but the first three Hellraiser movies are great abd Clive Barker creates amazing bad guys.
    Like someone after a great deal of Chinese treatment.

Roland would have understood.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Allbad is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Allbad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I'll tell you what - the original The Hitcher freaked me out. Rutger Hauer is one scary dude, man.

His villian was just the right amount crazy-evil and smart-evil. And that man can play a villian, people. Trust me.
    Rutger Hauer is a great actor. Loved him in Bladerunner and Nighthawks.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert Allbad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I'll tell you what - the original The Hitcher freaked me out. Rutger Hauer is one scary dude, man.

His villian was just the right amount crazy-evil and smart-evil. And that man can play a villian, people. Trust me.
    Rutger Hauer is a great actor. Loved him in Bladerunner and Nighthawks.
    Me too! The Hitcher (orig) was great... I will never EVER pick up a hitchhiker because of Rutger Hauer.

I've got one that no one has mentioned... JAWS. The opening scene with the girl is terrifying to me.

and, although this seems to be turning a little into an Alien vs. Predator thing, Aliens are definitely the suprerior evil. Sorry, fp, you how much I loveses the Predator... but it just aint happening.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Allbad is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Allbad's Avatar

[QUOTE=Odetta;34397I've got one that no one has mentioned... JAWS. The opening scene with the girl is terrifying to me.

I don't count Jaws Shark as a villian. After all, he was just following his nature.

AVP 2? That's news to me. I thought the first was a major disappointment.

Remake of Hellraiser? Why?? Except for special effects, i don't see much that would need improving. Doesn't anyone wanna make an original flick??
    Getting tired of remake after remake...Halloween anyone???
    "The power of God and the White commands you!"

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Well, aren't most villains "following their nature"?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Sorry, fp, you how much I loveses the Predator... but it just aint happening.
    I never claimed that the Predators were superior evil, I like them because they're fucking bad ass. Look, allZ i'm saying is that if there were the same amount of Predators and Aliens in a disclosed battlefield, there would be some SICK Predator ownage.

welllll.... the Predators could just blow everyone up...

Depends on whether you believe people are born evil or it is learned behavior.

And regarding the opening scene in Jaws...are you afraid of the shark or the naked female??
    "The power of God and the White commands you!"

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I never claimed that the Predators were superior evil, I like them because they're fucking bad ass. Look, allZ i'm saying is that if there were the same amount of Predators and Aliens in a disclosed battlefield, there would be some SICK Predator ownage.
    Because they have bombs and rockets and such. Hand to hand combat they would get told.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Because they have bombs and rockets and such. Hand to hand combat they would get told.
    Well unfortunately for you (and Aliens fans everywhere), they do have them, so no, they wont get told.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert Allbad View Post
    Depends on whether you believe people are born evil or it is learned behavior.

And regarding the opening scene in Jaws...are you afraid of the shark or the naked female??
    who would be afraid of a naked female?

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

I never claimed that the Predators were superior evil, I like them because they're fucking bad ass. Look, allZ i'm saying is that if there were the same amount of Predators and Aliens in a disclosed battlefield, there would be some SICK Predator ownage pwnage.
    there was only one thing wrong with that statement...it's fixed now.

Pinhead would kill both of them while making fun of Jesus at the same time.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

psh. it's so easy to do that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast