Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The secret of the rose *tale like, easy one*

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

:-: The secret of the rose *tale like, easy one*

The secret of the rose

Prince Igor couldn't sleep one night in the middle of the hot summer so he went out to take a walk in his beautiful rose garden to get some fresh air.
    As he was walking happily he noticed that a beautiful girl was crying in the middle of the garden. The prince took the hand of the girl gently and he led her to his palace. As they entered the palace the girl started to smile and she wasn't crying anymore.
    But at the beginning of dawn the girl said with tears in her eyes:
    - Forgive me, but I must go.
    - Where would you go? - asked the prince - You can go anywhere, I don't let you vanish, I shall marry you I shall make you my princess.
    - No way. - sighed the girl and she told the prince that there was a curse on her, an evil magician had turned her into a rose and she had been a rose for long but every year she could be a human for one night again. That was the night but that was the end of it, too and she had to go to become a rose because there was only one way to break the curse. Someone had to find her and tear her out as a rose and take its petals into the lake of the garden.
    - That's why you were crying. - said the prince. - But I will make you free, don't be afraid. The magic will be broken. Just tell me where I can find you among my hundreds of roses.
    - I mustn't tell you. - answered the girl. - If I tell you the secret I cannot be a human anymore, not even for a single night. If you come early morning into the garden you'll find a sign that will whisper you which rose I am.
    That's how it happened. Before the sun really stroked the surface of the Earth the prince found her love among the roses and when she became a girl once again he married her.

How did he recognise his love?

Roland would have understood.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

would it have something to do with a natural phenomena?
    for example at that time in the morning the roses would be covered with dew, except that rose?

I'm probably way off, but that's what i immediately thought of.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    would it have something to do with a natural phenomena?
    for example at that time in the morning the roses would be covered with dew, except that rose?

I'm probably way off, but that's what i immediately thought of.
    Man, you are way too quick.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

you mean I'm RIGHT?
    Damn! I don't know if i should be happy or worried!

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Man, I wasted a PM.... You ARE fast!

Fastest hands in Flint.
    mind you after that i have to go back and turn each word into a coherent thought

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post

you mean I'm RIGHT?
    Damn! I don't know if i should be happy or worried!
    Why would you be worried?