Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 430 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 ... LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 10739

Thread: Introduce yourself

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

M_O_O_N thats spells the name of one of my ferrets... moon. Welcome to the carnival.

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian861 and Sai Sheb.

I sensed it was time to stop lurking in the shadows.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome orbiting satellite.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Rev. Moon!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Sai Sheb... Seriously funny avatar.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Traveler Funky2002 will become famous soon enough Funky2002 will become famous soon enough

Hello! I am a fellow Dark tower / Stephen King fan. It's great being part of this community. I have both listened and read the entire Dark tower series (except wind through the keyhole). I have many things to talk about and can't wait to share it with you!

Traveler Zombieking19 will become famous soon enough Zombieking19 will become famous soon enough Zombieking19's Avatar

Hello everyone, I've lurked here in the past but finally joined thanks to the encouragement of Kingfan2323. Been a Constant Reader for 35+ years but only been collecting for 3+ years. Looking forward to learning as much as I can and great conversation. LDPN

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zombieking19 View Post
    Hello everyone, I've lurked here in the past but finally joined thanks to the encouragement of Kingfan2323. Been a Constant Reader for 35+ years but only been collecting for 3+ years. Looking forward to learning as much as I can and great conversation. LDPN
    Alright everyone! This guy is very fucking cool. One of the nice guys. Welcome, ZombieKing!!!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Funky2002 View Post
    Hello! I am a fellow Dark tower / Stephen King fan. It's great being part of this community. I have both listened and read the entire Dark tower series (except wind through the keyhole). I have many things to talk about and can't wait to share it with you!
    Welcome. That avatar is loud!

Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Funky and Zombieking!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Zombieking19 will become famous soon enough Zombieking19 will become famous soon enough Zombieking19's Avatar

Thanks man, and thanks for recommending I join. Thank you to the other two Brians as well. I'm sensing a theme. Haha.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Funky and Zombieking. Enjoy the scenery.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Funky zombie... love it.
    Welcome guys...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man, and thanks for recommending I join. Thank you to the other two Brians as well. I'm sensing a theme. Haha.

Traveler Tatiana will become famous soon enough Tatiana will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone, glad to join your community.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome New Folks!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all newbies. Please make yourselves at home. There is a lot to this community.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Tatiana... enjoy the ride.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Funky, Zombieking and Taitana

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Johnny T has a spectacular aura about Johnny T has a spectacular aura about Johnny T has a spectacular aura about

Welcome all!

Traveler Johnny T has a spectacular aura about Johnny T has a spectacular aura about Johnny T has a spectacular aura about

I'm glad to see friends from SK rare editions FB group. i'm Juan

Traveler Tatiana will become famous soon enough Tatiana will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Funky, Zombieking and Taitana

WELCOME!!
    Thanks! =)

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Tatiana!

Traveler MelLP will become famous soon enough MelLP will become famous soon enough

Hi ya’ll,

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I originally saw a preview for the Gunslinger at the movies and it looked like something I’d be interested in....never got around to seeing it. I also saw it was based on a Stephen King novel.. which also got me interested as I have read a few SK books in my time. Most recently The Outsider.

Forgot all about it until I had a book voucher to spend and saw The Gunslinger on the shelf, the rest is history!!

Who is your favorite character?

Roland is my favourite, I found it hard to put the books down when we were following his trail and storyline.

Special mentions go to Oy and Sheemie!

What is your favorite book?

Wizard and Glass is my favourite, I found the back story of Roland and his early life most interesting. Plus I’m a sucker for a bit of a love story. Lost it completely when Susan was burned and Roland didn’t save her!

How old are you?

45!

Where are you from?

Melbourne, Australia

Do you have a nickname?

Mel is popular, I get a lot of Mum too!

How did you find this site?

Google, everyone’s best friend!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome MelLP! From one Melbournian to another!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 430 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 ... LastLast