Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 430 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,175 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler shammy62 is on a distinguished road

Sorry newbie here did not realize I had posted so many times.I will get this right I cry your pardon!!!

Traveler Brujon will become famous soon enough Brujon's Avatar

hola, friends. It's alkanto/Pond. I completely forgot my old account info and the email I had used is no longer in use ... so I made a new account. Hello again!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    P2

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, everyone!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brujon View Post
    hola, friends. It's alkanto/Pond. I completely forgot my old account info and the email I had used is no longer in use ... so I made a new account. Hello again!
    Welcome back!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hole jefe!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

hard to tell if this worked until after i post it, anyway this is a cartoon i did inside a paperback copy of Carrie, this is a test . brand new member

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shammy62 View Post
    Hello I started reading the dark tower when it first came out I love it seven times i have gone to the tower.
    Welcome to the site, shammy!

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post

hard to tell if this worked until after i post it, anyway this is a cartoon i did inside a paperback copy of Carrie, this is a test . brand new member
    So awesome.
    Also, should we be worried that your favorite character is Trashcan Man?
    But seriously, welcome to the site.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site all. And those drawings in the paperbacks are cool. Would like to see more.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey...Welcome folks!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Brujon will become famous soon enough Brujon's Avatar

thanks guys! It's nice to be back. I'll make a few more posts and be back to normal soon, here

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks guys! It's nice to be back. I'll make a few more posts and be back to normal soon, here
    Hey young man!!!... we will have NONE of that!! Normalcy is frowned upon here!!

WELCOME!!!

Traveler Disavowed is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Greetings and salutations. I am a relatively new member (have mostly lurked), but I've had growing ... urges to be able to pm. I am, therefore, saying hello in a naked effort to increase my post count. I hope you are all well, and thanks to the folks who maintain this amazing community. Ciao for now.

Traveler Disavowed is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Do posts here count toward the 5 post minimum? I am asking and posting this as an experiment, as it appears I have reached 4 posts. I suppose I shall find out shortly. And hello again, and apologies to anyone that receives notifications as a result of posts such as this one.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    Do posts here count toward the 5 post minimum? I am asking and posting this as an experiment, as it appears I have reached 4 posts. I suppose I shall find out shortly. And hello again, and apologies to anyone that receives notifications as a result of posts such as this one.
    Yes it does, and welcome Disavowed

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler wonderings will become famous soon enough

I think I have been a lurker here before, I used to read up on a dark tower forum but cannot remember if this is the one or not. Anyways, I fell in love as many did with opening line of the Gunslinger. I quickly read through every book that was out, at that time Wizard and Glass was the last. I honestly never thought he would finish the series, it just seemed to big of a story to ever really be finished... and guess in a way I was partly right... no spoilers! I remember doing a book report in high school on the first 4 books, the teacher was pretty impressed that instead of a report on one book I did all 4. The series quickly moved up in my favourites to sit beside The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings and a childhood favourite The Chronicles of Narnia. While not a fan of all Stephen Kings books, I do think he is one the best, if not thee best modern writer we have. The Stand another favourite is right up there with my favourite books. I am looking forward to the movies, but honestly do not have high hopes for them, they are to big and hollywood dumbs everything down thinking stories need adjustments or changes. They loved by so many, why do they think it needs to be changed?? Anyways, enough of my babbling!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!

Traveler jterp5 will become famous soon enough

Hi, I'm new around here

And this is post #4

And #5

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

John F. Kennedy Ebdim9th is on a distinguished road

I have arrived! (From the SKMB that's a man's chord "E flat diminished Ninth) This one's mainly because of Anya and the bunnies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjohhUyfCeY

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 430 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 ... LastLast