Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 430 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 10739

Thread: Introduce yourself

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Girlystevedave;987485]
    Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Ha, ha!! Thanks!
    Look, I stared at it for a minute trying to figure out if it was meant to be Chewbacca or Michael J. Fox as Teen Wolf.

Amazing! It can be both ha, ha..
    P2

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Haha. Awesome.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Introducing myself.

My name is Victoria (: I am an avid reader but only started reading Stephen King and collecting since October 2015

HOW DID I DISCOVER THE DARK TOWER?

My brother has read them all and apparently the series changed his life. DO NOT BASH ME BUT...I have yet to read them. I am planning on it.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?

My favorite STEPHEN KING book is The Shining so far.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?

I don't have one yet...

DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?

Tori or my nephews call me "yaya" because they can't say Victoria

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

The golden state..California (:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome fellow Californian!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Victoria!
    P2

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Victoria!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Victoria! Don't worry--I think there are lots of people here that haven't read the DT series.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Default Stuck!

I have never been on a forum before. I will say this is the most frustrating to navigate though lol. Why can't I look at anyone's collection or post mine?! Someone show me stuff lol. I don't even know how to post a new thread. I did sign up however, because I am trying to hunt down a piece of Glenn chadbourne art.

SOS

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Victoria, you have to have at least five posts before all the functions of the site become available to you.

John

Default Art & scare stories

I need to find some new Stephen King art...

GLENN CHADBOURNE

SALEMS LOT LIMITED EDITION LITHOGRAPH..

I HAVE CARRIE AND THE SHINING.

**on another Note.

WHAT KIND BOOK FRIGHTENED YOU MOST?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, People!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all the newcomers! And returners!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Victoria!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice to have you!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post

**on another Note.

WHAT KIND BOOK FRIGHTENED YOU MOST?
    The Shining scared the bejeezus out of me (which was a shocker considering that I *thought I knew what to expect since I was so familiar with the movie. Wrong.)

Welcome to the site!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Victoria. Did you find the poster yet?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Susie1975 will become famous soon enough Susie1975's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi there!

I'm Susie, aged 41, I live with my two teenage kids in Germany South in
    a town called Mannheim, that's near Frankfurt.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

- The Gunslinger I read in the 80s, but just a few years ago I found
    that there are many more! I looked like O.O

Who is your favorite character?

- My favorite character in the DT is Oy. Never heard about such a
    brave dog or dog-alike in any story before.

Non-DT, my favorite character is Carrie.

What is your favorite book?
    - DT : Wolves of the Calla. I love the way they speak in the Callas, and
    it's the book where many things happen and go on.

- Non-DT : my favorite book is Christine, because it had been my 1st Book
    from Stephen King.

How old are you?

- I am 41!

Where are you from?
    - As I said, from Germany South, Mannheim near Frankfurt.

do you have a nickname?

- Susie

how did you find this site?
    - over Google Search, while doing recherche.

Long days and pleasant nights to you all!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Susie Q!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Susie! I'm pretty new here myself but you've found the best forum on SK. You'll get lost here - in a good way.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Susie! Please feel free to post often!

John

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all new members of the ka-tet!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Susie !!!

Welcome Susie!

Have you finished the Dark Tower series or are you still making your way through?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 430 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 ... LastLast