Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 430 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,200 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Anubis!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by balitour View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome All!!!!
    Thanks a lot Merlin

Hope we can be friend and shared something cool in this forum

Bali Tour Packages
    By all means. Be sure to check out the Haven Fund raiser, which begins 1/1/15!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler gottaluvoy has a spectacular aura about gottaluvoy has a spectacular aura about gottaluvoy's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I heard about it for some time, then my eldest brother leant me the series.

Who is your favorite character?
    Weirdly enough, it's Oy. After Oy, I'd have to say Jake Chambers, then Eddie Dean, then Susannah Dean.
    Yes, you may have noticed Roland isn't on my list. LOL.

What is your favorite book? Wastelands.

How old are you?
    I remember watching JFK being shot live on T.V. Well, not "live" so much as re-played after the fact. But the day it actually happened.

Where are you from?
    That, I am not certain of. I think we may somehow come from stars or stardust. Have to get back to you on that one.

do you have a nickname?
    Yes. I do.

how did you find this site?
    I Googled Palaver. And I really wanted a place to talk about the Dark Tower series as it is magnificent and none of my friends have read it.
    Heck, most of my friends no longer read (though I am trying to encourage them to pick it back up).

Traveler gottaluvoy has a spectacular aura about gottaluvoy has a spectacular aura about gottaluvoy's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Welcome!

John
    A very belated thank you, John. I got lost somewhere (wandering probably) and missed this.
    I appreciate anyone who takes the time to simple say "Welcome!" to a newcomer.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Welcome!

John
    A very belated thank you, John. I got lost somewhere (wandering probably) and missed this.
    I appreciate anyone who takes the time to simple say "Welcome!" to a newcomer.
    Come on in and have a drink!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvoy View Post

Who is your favorite character?
    Weirdly enough, it's Oy. After Oy, I'd have to say Jake Chambers, then Eddie Dean, then Susannah Dean.
    Yes, you may have noticed Roland isn't on my list. LOL.
    No Roland?!
    I'm guessing you have reasons for this, and I hope to hear about them in one of the many threads around here.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello and Welcome to all the new names and faces!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hello and Welcome to all the new names and faces!
    Right back at ya!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler beambreaker19 is on a distinguished road beambreaker19's Avatar

Hello all!

I started reading IT when I was around 12 years old (mmm, childhood nightmares...) and soon became an avid King reader. Around the time I started high school I read "The Gunslinger" and "The Drawing of the Three". After that I was a genuine DT Junkie.

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Tough to say. The Man in Black probably.

What is your favorite book?
    The Drawing of the Three

How old are you?
    Forever 19.

Where are you from?
    San Francisco, CA

do you have a nickname?
    Neglify.

Google

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome beambreaker19, it’s always nice to have another Northern California member
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Please feel free to contribute frequently!

John

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome!
    I hope you enjoy the site.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Gnagsta is on a distinguished road Gnagsta's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone! On my FOURTH read of the DT series (finally had time and wanted the continuity of the whole story when reading WTTK 4.5. I suppose I keep picking little hints up along the path, maybe hoping something will change? :-P

How did you discover the Dark Tower? In 2004, I was kicking heroin. My oldest brother approached me with "The Gunslinger", saying this is a story I can get behind. At first I struggled (as Eddie can testify, not only is nothing is easy when coming off the stuff, but Roland was difficult when this journey began - especially before the book 1 revision, oh can you but dig it), but once I kicked and got to DOTT... I found a new addiction, Better than heroin (O Discordia!)

Who is your favorite charcter? LOL see above... M O O N....

What is your favorite book? Please don't make me choose....

How old are you? 32

Where are you from? Modesto, CA

do you have a nickname? Gnagsta (long story)

how did you find this site? Google. Wanted to see what other fans had to say, considering I haven't found many in person.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site and congratulations on 10 years anniversary
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Gnagsta! You've found the best SK site on the web!

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler Gnagsta is on a distinguished road Gnagsta's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the warm welcome, and for the congrats Hearing Roland's authoritarian voice in my head declaring "Your need will pass" has saved me from relapse countless times. Thankee-sai gunslinger! Looking forward to being a member of this community and tossing theories and ideas back and forth!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler CalvinToren is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone,

I picked a book in the library (The gunslinger). That's where the addiction started...

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Eddie Dean

What is your favorite book?

The drawing of the three/The Wastelands

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    The Netherlands

do you have a nickname?
    Not really

At the moment I am reading the series for the 2nd time and I really felt the need to talk to someone about it, since none of my friends/family have read the books. I found this site while I was looking on google for some answers.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Calvin! Feel free to post often!

John

Traveler CalvinToren is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!

I have one problem

When I click My profile or unread posts is says

CalvinToren, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

even if I use the search option in the forum this message shows up, does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Welcome, Calvin Torren! Hope you enjoy the site.

(And someone with more site knowledge should help you with your question soon. It's probably just an activation issue.)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Calvin Torin!!! You need to post five times to access full member privileges.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 430 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 ... LastLast