Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 430 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Please feel free to post often.

John

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the forum!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Welcome!!!

Hope you enjoy the site enough to post often!

Traveler ka-tetcast will become famous soon enough

Hi! My name is Greg and I am new to this site! Really awesome job guys! My favourite book in the series is Wolves of the Calla but The Waste Lands is an incredibly close second.

I actually host a podcast on The Dark Tower that I started recently - now I promise this is a one time post and that it won't turn into me spamming your site endlessly. But if you're interested it is called "Ka-Tetcast: The Dark Tower Podcast" and you can search for it on iTunes.

Looking forward to getting more involved in the forums!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the forum, Greg!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!

John

Traveler DarthMalice777 will become famous soon enough DarthMalice777's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all. My name is James and I stumbled across the site while searching images of the Crimson King. I'm not much of a "collector" other than the books themselves. I love books that someone else has read before, and other than obtaining a copy of a book signed by Sai King, I don't have plans in the future to start. I guess I'm just too cheap, lol. I got in King's books in general because my aunt is an AVID reader of his, and has been for as long as I can remember. She was kind enough to sneak me books of his to read, while my mom was totally unaware. I've been hooked ever since. My favorite book goes back and forth between Wastelands and Song of Susannah. Obviously, my favorite character is Roland, like most of the other recent new members, but for me Pere Callahan is a very close second. 'Salems Lot is my favorite non-DT book by Stephen King, and that character will always hold a special spot in my heart. I'm a 32-year old husband and father of 2, from Florida. Long days and pleasant nights, all.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site. Please look around as there is a little something for everyone.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi James, welcome to the best Stephen King site on the web!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMalice777 View Post
    Hello all. My name is James and I stumbled across the site while searching images of the Crimson King. I'm not much of a "collector" other than the books themselves. I love books that someone else has read before, and other than obtaining a copy of a book signed by Sai King, I don't have plans in the future to start. I guess I'm just too cheap, lol. I got in King's books in general because my aunt is an AVID reader of his, and has been for as long as I can remember. She was kind enough to sneak me books of his to read, while my mom was totally unaware. I've been hooked ever since. My favorite book goes back and forth between Wastelands and Song of Susannah. Obviously, my favorite character is Roland, like most of the other recent new members, but for me Pere Callahan is a very close second. 'Salems Lot is my favorite non-DT book by Stephen King, and that character will always hold a special spot in my heart. I'm a 32-year old husband and father of 2, from Florida. Long days and pleasant nights, all.
    Welcome!
    You'll find that there are a lot of us on here that aren't collectors, but just SK fans. I hope you enjoy the site, there's tons to explore around here.
    Even a Star Wars thread.

Traveler SirLukaskasha will become famous soon enough SirLukaskasha's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! Bienvenidos! Wilkomen! We are well met on the path.
    The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf... is the pack.

Jedi, scholar, gentleman

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Awl!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler balitour will become famous soon enough balitour's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi every one

Nice to meet you all and thanks for let me join this forum
    My name is Wayan Cenik, and I am from Bali, Indonesia

Regards
    Wayan

Bali Tour and Bali Driver

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Wayan! Please feel free to join in the discussions.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Welcome, Wayan! Please feel free to join in the discussions.

John

Thanks a lot

Traveler TheGalaxy6 will become famous soon enough TheGalaxy6's Avatar

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Actually, a class trip to the library. I had already read The Shining and some other books, but the Michael Whelan art REALLY got my attention.

Who is your favorite charcter?
    I think it's still Eddie

What is your favorite book?
    Ironically, due to my above answer, it's still The Gunslinger. Stands on it's own, with promises of infinite possibilities.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    "Sunny" Florida

Do you have a nickname?
    Nah

How did you find this site?
    The magic of Google.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site TheGalaxy6.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, TheGalaxy6!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Derg!
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler TheGalaxy6 will become famous soon enough TheGalaxy6's Avatar

Thanks gang!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're very welcome here!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Welcome All!!!!
    Thanks a lot Merlin

Hope we can be friend and shared something cool in this forum

Bali Tour Packages

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello All,

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I stumbled across a copy of The Gunslinger in a local book shop and was instantly hooked.

Who is your favorite character? Roland

What is your favorite book? The Waste Lands

How old are you? I remember when the sands or Egypt were young…

Where are you from? The well of time…

Do you have a nickname? Guardian of the dead

How did you find this site? I was looking up information on The Dark Tower and happened by the site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 430 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast