Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 430 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Frankie! Good to have you posting!

John

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Aaron Deepneau has a spectacular aura about Aaron Deepneau has a spectacular aura about

Hello Dark Tower Org!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello Aaron!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Deaf&Dumb will become famous soon enough Deaf&Dumb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    An army buddy of mine saw me reading The Stand, and asked if I had read any of The Dark Tower series. At the time, The Stand was the only King book I'd read. He said he heard the series was pretty good but long, so he asked if I would read it and let him know before he vested any of his own time.

Who is your favorite character?
    I have to say Eddie. I can relate a lot of my life to his.

What is your favorite book?
    Oh man, tough choice. Either Book III, or VI.

How old are you?
    As of today, 31.

Where are you from?
    Born and raised in Anchorage Alaska, now living outside of Austin Texas.

Do you have a nickname?
    I do

how did you find this site?
    I googled Dark Tower Forum, and here I am now.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Deaf&Dumb! Please feel free to post often.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Deaf&Dumb will become famous soon enough Deaf&Dumb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you. I hope to work my way through the threads.

Along the Path of the Beam Jacqui will become famous soon enough Jacqui will become famous soon enough Jacqui's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hiya, I'm Jacqui, and I'm from Wales. I'm looking forward to seeing how I get on here hehe

It was recommended to me by a friend, who knew that I was a Stephen King fan, but had never read the Dark Tower books

Who is your favorite charcter?

Roland. Definitely Roland. He's flawed, but he's excellent.

At the moment, it's Wizard and Glass. This is subject to change depending on my mood and which books I have read recently.

How old are you?

I'm 28

Where are you from?

Oh, I think I already answered this in my generic "hiya" bit at the beginning. Anyway, I'm from Denbigh in North Wales

Do you have a nickname?

I do not

How did you find this site?

I did a google search for "Dark Tower Theories" and this turned up

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Jacqui! You've made to the premier Stephen King site on the Web!

John

Along the Path of the Beam Jacqui will become famous soon enough Jacqui will become famous soon enough Jacqui's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you. I've had a look around, looks like I'm going to enjoy reading and contributing here

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Jacqui!
    The UK member count is certainly rising!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Along the Path of the Beam Tree705 will become famous soon enough Tree705's Avatar

My girlfriend at the time found it in the library, this was before it was listed in his books

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Roland

The Gunslinger

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Minnesota

do you have a nickname?
    when I was in the service the called me Tree

how did you find this site?
    I have no idea, I've know of it for years even thought I was a member just haven't visited for a long time.

Rich DeMars here former avid book collector including King some may know me from other sites or Skemers. I have a sad story about my eyes that has finally lead me to decide to sell off my collection. I'm starting with nonKing but I am considering selling my promo and oddball items now. Mostly came to tap the brains of other collectiors for items I cant find being sold recently online, but you never know.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Rich! I bought one of my first eBay King volumes from you way back when.

John

Along the Path of the Beam Tree705 will become famous soon enough Tree705's Avatar

That was how I supported my collecting habit back then, you could actually find things in stores way underpriced then. I also did real well on the shining beer labels.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    In Digitized Remorse

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome All!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Welcome Jacqui!
    Ooh, are we a bit thin on the ground at the moment?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Deaf&Dumb View Post
    Oh man, tough choice. Either Book III, or VI.
    did you actually mean VI? Song of Susannah? It's unexpected, but makes bears very happy.

and welcome all new friends!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Welcome Jacqui!
    Ooh, are we a bit thin on the ground at the moment?
    What we lack in numbers, we make up in excellent taste and demeanour
    We also tend to spell certain words correctly
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Got to love that British U

...but then again, I'm Welsh. I tend to lapse into the odd Welsh word, because that's how I talk.

So yeah. If I say anything that's obviously not English, pull me up on it! Failing that, just ask me what I mean.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

croesawu i'r safle!

Country
    Country Flag

Diolch yn fawr!

Although I did have to think about that a bit- I'm second language Welsh and whenever I see "safle" I automatically think of more of a building site...or a bus stop...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 430 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 ... LastLast