Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 430 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys think you're so cool with your Google Translate and everything.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Aber natürlich sind wir meiner lieben Xile!! Lassen Sie uns wissen, wenn Sie mit ihm zu bekommen"!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Why, of course. Surely your realize by now that I google-translate all my posts here. It was my deep dark secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Brice ist ein echtes Kopf dumm!!

Nicht wahr!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Neunzehn will become famous soon enough Neunzehn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you do net even have a clue how wrong these translations are - keep talking in english!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neunzehn - honest to God, I've never used it any translator in my life. I am trying to do with my own poor broken German. I thought that at least in "das stimmt" and "nicht wahr" I wouldn't make too many mistakes

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Why, of course. Surely your realize by now that I google-translate all my posts here. It was my deep dark secret.[/IMG]
    LOL

Ich bin viel zu erstaunlich simple minded für deutsche. Ich ziehe es erstaunen mit ..... Latein. Ita esse de optimum sicut Xile!
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Neunzehn View Post
    you do net even have a clue how wrong these translations are - keep talking in english!
    Well, I took a shot!!!! Works pretty well with my family in Schwalbach.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I said I was too lazy for translating. I didn't say I didn't know any german.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been a while since I've been here.... I'm not new, but I feel new again. It was recommended that I come visit! So I will look around a bit and TRY to catch up!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome home!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

wow, you're a calamari and I'm still an apprentice. I got a lot of catching up to do!

thanks for the reminder to come back Brice

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    wow, you're a calamari and I'm still an apprentice. I got a lot of catching up to do!

thanks for the reminder to come back Brice
    My pleasure! It's good to have you back.

...and mine is customized. A silly play on my love for all things lovecraftian.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

I figured as much
    w: www.sharkfinfreecalgary.org
    e: finfreetam@gmail.com
    f: facebook.com/sharkfinfreecalgary
    t: twitter.com/sharkfinfreeYYC

Country
    Country Flag

Neunzehn - honest to God, I've never used it any translator in my life. I am trying to do with my own poor broken German. I thought that at least in "das stimmt" and "nicht wahr" I wouldn't make too many mistakes
    yar, thats right! :> when and where did you learn german?

really? ) I am working everyday in Schwalbach! but I live in Mannheim.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

really? ) I am working everyday in Schwalbach! but I live in Mannheim.

Small world!!!! I understand it's no longer actually called "Schwalbach" My family owns the local "Gasthaus", but I believe they lease it to someone else. My cousin Heinz Bender lives in Schwalbach and my other cousin Giesla (Six) Bender lives nearby. Her husband Hans was a Captain in the Wetzla Police Dept. He's retired now though. When you get your 5 posts PM me and we can chat more.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

LOL, same place and time as I learned English, French and some others, that is, in the course of my long and eventful ursine life

Gunslinger Apprentice Shadow is on a distinguished road Shadow's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

Hello all!

I am from the U.S.

I found about this place through word of mouth or text of finger as the saying should be changed to, ya ken?

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard, Shadow!

Country
    Country Flag

Small world!!!! I understand it's no longer actually called "Schwalbach" My family owns the local "Gasthaus", but I believe they lease it to someone else. My cousin Heinz Bender lives in Schwalbach and my other cousin Giesla (Six) Bender lives nearby. Her husband Hans was a Captain in the Wetzla Police Dept. He's retired now though. When you get your 5 posts PM me and we can chat more.
    go for it. this is posting no. 5!

LOL, same place and time as I learned English, French and some others, that is, in the course of my long and eventful ursine life
    ha, and where was this place? sounds like you are addicted to the use of different languages! =)

@Shadow: Welcome! It's nice that I am not alone as "Traveler"! ))

Along the Path of the Beam TowerJunkie19 is on a distinguished road TowerJunkie19's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I was in middle school and I found a moving box of my dad's that was filled with Stephen King and Dean Koontz books. I had just finished reading the Stand and I started looking through his box to find my next Stephen King book to read since I had already fallen in love with what books of his I read. My dad had a really old copy of the Gunslinger and I asked him about it. He said it was his favorite series but he never finished it because he waited so long for the rest of the books to come out he'd need to re-read and refresh his memory before he read the newer ones, but his life moved on before that happened. I took it home that day and I didn't stop reading the series until I was finished.

Who is your favorite character?

I'd have to say Eddie, for his wit and sense of humor that I love, and Roland, for all the obvious reasons

What is your favorite book?

It's way too hard to choose just one on these questions so, The Drawing of the Three and the Waste Lands.

How old are you?

19! Haha

Where are you from?

Indiana

Do you have a nickname?

Nope, just Amber.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

ha, and where was this place? sounds like you are addicted to the use of different languages! =)
    This place was Russia and the rest of Europe. Yes, bears are addicted to many weird things!

Welcome Amber!!!

Along the Path of the Beam TowerJunkie19 is on a distinguished road TowerJunkie19's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 430 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast