Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 430 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,450 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Fillipo, Hicks, Tony and David...WELCOME!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REMOVED BY MODERATOR

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO SPAM - Simply report it using the tools provided and it will be removed.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPAM... this girl has a lot of Boyfriends lol...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Puke View Post
    I don't know why it took me this long but I decided to FINALLY make account and join this forum.
    Welcome! That avatar is disturbing.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!

Not as disturbing as the screen name!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    WELCOME!!

Not as disturbing as the screen name!
    Perhaps not.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all newbies!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome one and all...

Traveler GodSaveTheBeans is on a distinguished road GodSaveTheBeans's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi there! Was looking for somewhere to palaver awhile about the Dark Tower and all its mysteries.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You're in the right place. Welcome, GSTB!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GodSaveTheBeans View Post
    Hi there! Was looking for somewhere to palaver awhile about the Dark Tower and all its mysteries.
    You are well met my cousin from the north.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Beans!

Country
    Country Flag

My English neighbour, it is good to see you.

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee Sai!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Beans!!!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad I finally discovered this place. I think I'll kick up my feet and stay awhile.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Eric!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Eric!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

hello everyone

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    hello everyone
    Welcome, Burger!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

thank you!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Only been here a few days and already bought my first signed King book from a user here. Yay!!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Only been here a few days and already bought my first signed King book from a user here. Yay!!
    Congrats on your Full Dark! Sharp looking book.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler nessuno2001 will become famous soon enough nessuno2001 will become famous soon enough

Default King vs. Kubrick: The origins of evil

For those who expressed an interest in my article about King's dissatisfaction with Stanley Kubrick's version of The Shining, I am pleased to announce it's been published today and you can read it here: http://sensesofcinema.com/2020/the-s...igins-of-evil/

I tried to be as exhaustive as I could, with thanks to a few members of this community who helped me trace some of the rarest King's essay on his book. I'd appreciate a feedback, from you King experts. Thank you very much and happy reading.

Traveler Rj_h has a spectacular aura about Rj_h has a spectacular aura about Rj_h has a spectacular aura about Rj_h's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a fantastic piece! I did not know about Kubrick's take on the spiritual afterlife and hearing King's thoughts on it, I agree that that may have derailed the entire movie. Jack is never sympathetic character in the book, has no arc, and is even denied the redemption at the end of the film that makes the ending of the book so good. Using the lens King has would have made for a much better movie, if done right. I still enjoy many aspects of the movie, but less so the more I notice the things that are off, in general, largely from that lack of thought throughout about the ghosts and the creation through that lens. I loved reading about King's explanation of the Wendy finding JAck's MS scene and how Kubrick missed the payoff...big time! This was very well researched and done! Thanks for sharing!
    Blaine is a pain...

WANTED:

Michael Whelan "The Long Road" DT Print

+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 430 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 ... LastLast