Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 430 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome DonCarlito!

welcome blackcrow24!

welcome KimDealisHot!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler ZeroPegasus is on a distinguished road

Hello everybody , I'm finally about to start Wastelands - I'm pumped!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome ZeroPegasus!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Too cool, Welcome lots of new folk while I slept away that full moon night!

Welcome to Zeropegasus, Kim, Blackcrow, and Don Carlito!

Hey Don Carlto, give me a break on Mafia Wars will ya?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Traveler DonCarlito is on a distinguished road DonCarlito's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post

Hey Don Carlto, give me a break on Mafia Wars will ya?
    Lol, sorry, but I don't play Mafia Wars I only pay someone to play it for me After all, I'm a Don, I don't have to get my hands dirty

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Thats histerically funny! Welcome to the site Don.

The answer is within

Traveler rdb25 is on a distinguished road

Hello all. New here - rereading the series for the umpteenth time and decided to look it up online for the first time!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I was 10 when I picked up the Gunslinger at a bookstore. I read it through and then begged my mom to buy me The Drawing of the Three. I then waited patiently for The Wastelands to come out (took forever). I then waited a bit impatiently for Wizard and Glass (took forever and a day). And, so it went. I've read the first three books too many times to count and have read W&G and Wolves of the Calla a handful of times. I've only read the last two books once, but I'm rereading them now.

Who is your favorite charcter?
    Roland, Jake and Oy. It depends on my mood and what part of the series I'm reading at the time.

What is your favorite book?
    In the series, The Drawing of the Three, though sometimes, admittedly, that changes as well. I love Roland's introduction into Eddie and Susannah's world.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Originally from St. Louis, MO. I now live in Oakland, CA.

Do you have a nickname?
    Not that I care to mention, lol.

Country
    Country Flag

welcome rdb25!

My Mood
    In Love

Great intro, welcome rdb25 !

The answer is within

Along the Path of the Beam dr shottie is on a distinguished road dr shottie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

been on here a couple of days. im on the 4th book and loving it i cant put it down. you guys who run this site thanksee sai for accepting me into your open arms i feell very welcome. im looking forward to chatting to like minded people

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a beautiful thing my friend. I get a huge smile on my face reading this thread because is so very cool to see King fans finding us.

rbd25
    DonCarlito
    ZeroPegusus

Welcome to the site each and every one of you, I am really glad you found us.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

welcome dr shottie!

Traveler The Last Gunslinger is on a distinguished road The Last Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Hey Everyone

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

I was 14 years old and rummaging through a Borders bookstore looking for something to read. I found a copy of The Gunslinger which caught my eye. Little did I know how much that encounter would impact my literary experiences forever.

Who is your favorite charcter?

My favorite character, of course, is our hero, the gunslinger, Roland Deschain.

What is your favorite book?

Thus far I've completed the first four books and I'm torn between The Gunslinger and Wizard and Glass.

How old are you?

19, of course.

Where are you from?

Sai King's home state.

do you have a nickname?

"Joe"

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Joe, glad you found us.

The last three books are a wild ride, watch out on the site for spoilers about the details.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Traveler citation is on a distinguished road

Dark Tower is Nuts! I started 2 weeks ago, and i just finished the The Waste Lands. I'm probably not gonna be around until i finish the series (I'm afraid of spoilers), But its cool to know there are other people fan boyishly obsessed with this series like i am becoming. Hope to have some crazy discussions later.

Traveler The Last Gunslinger is on a distinguished road The Last Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Hey Joe, glad you found us.

The last three books are a wild ride, watch out on the site for spoilers about the details.

Thanks Matt, I've been extremely careful thus far, making sure to stay away from posts about books I haven't read yet. Anyways, I can't wait to get involved here and discuss some DT.

Long days and pleasant nights.

-Joe

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all you new cats and kittens!

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Traveler TowerJunkie is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower? My girlfriend made me read it

Who is your favorite charcter? Eddie Dean and Cuthbert Allgood

What is your favorite book? Wizard and Glass

How old are you? 21

Where are you from? Georgia

do you have a nickname? Shiro

Traveler Jaymo is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I’m into console gaming (own both 360 and PS3) and post on a gaming forum that a few friends started back in the days of the original Xbox. We have an off topic section the same as many other communities and I started a “What are you reading?” thread. One of the guys there replied that they were reading The Dark Tower, he gave me a brief outline of the story, I thought it was just my thing so picked up The Gunslinger, read it over a couple of days and immediately picked up the next 3 books.

Who is your favorite charcter? Roland

What is your favorite book? Would probably say The Drawing of the Three, but I love them all.

How old are you? 32

Where are you from? UK

do you have a nickname? Jaymo

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by citation View Post
    Dark Tower is Nuts! I started 2 weeks ago, and i just finished the The Waste Lands. I'm probably not gonna be around until i finish the series (I'm afraid of spoilers), But its cool to know there are other people fan boyishly obsessed with this series like i am becoming. Hope to have some crazy discussions later.
    welcome to the site citation
    most of the threads have either spoiler tags or spoiler titles so hopefully you should not come across anything that will spoil your enjoyment of the series

Quote Originally Posted by TowerJunkie View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? My girlfriend made me read it

Who is your favorite charcter? Eddie Dean and Cuthbert Allgood

What is your favorite book? Wizard and Glass

How old are you? 21

Where are you from? Georgia

do you have a nickname? Shiro
    welcome to the site towerjunkie, thats a good girlfriend you have there my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymo View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? I’m into console gaming (own both 360 and PS3) and post on a gaming forum that a few friends started back in the days of the original Xbox. We have an off topic section the same as many other communities and I started a “What are you reading?” thread. One of the guys there replied that they were reading The Dark Tower, he gave me a brief outline of the story, I thought it was just my thing so picked up The Gunslinger, read it over a couple of days and immediately picked up the next 3 books.

Who is your favorite charcter? Roland

What is your favorite book? Would probably say The Drawing of the Three, but I love them all.

How old are you? 32

Where are you from? UK

do you have a nickname? Jaymo
    welcome to the site jaymo, there are quite a few of us UK people dotted around.

welcome to all and i look forward to seeing you on the discussion threads

Country
    Country Flag

welcome The Last Gunslinger!

welcome citation!

welcome TowerJunkie!

welcome Jaymo!

Traveler camelmann is on a distinguished road

Default HI!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?: My brother bought me ¨La Hierba del Diablo¨ and ¨La Invocación¨ (¨The Gunslinger¨ & ¨The drawing of the Three¨) on the 2002, in Pinamar (Buenos Aires). I was on vacations, and I only wanted to get drunk, chase chicks and have fun. But I ended up DEVOURING those books.

Who is your favorite character?: More than one. But Blaine The Mono, it´s one of the most sick, twisted and cool characters that I ever read ever.

What is your favorite book?: In the Dark Tower Saga?, ¨The Wastelands¨, off course. In general? The Dark Tower saga (obviously) and ¨The Dead Zone¨ (nineteen in the roulette...damn, this King fella it´s really something!)

How old are you?:
    About to turn 30.

Where are you from?: Buenos Aires, Argentina.

do you have a nickname?: Ruso (Russian).

Spoiler:
    Long legs and pleasant cunts.
    Last edited by Brice; 07-13-2009 at 04:02 AM. Reason: added spoiler

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome camelmann!

I did put that last bit of your post in spoiler tags for the language. It's just that this is the first part of the site most people see.

Country
    Country Flag

welcome camelmann!

bears would be very interested to know where your nickname comes from

Traveler Morgandalf is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?:2 years ago i saw the gunslinger in the bookstore and i have it.
    Who is your favorite character:Susannah Dean/Mia and other names she has.
    What is your favorite book?:the wastelands me too,in all of king's book
    How old are you?: 17
    Where are you from?:now Turkey
    do you have a nickname?:yahudi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 430 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast